PDA

View Full Version : Letsbeef's credits

Row
03-05-2016, 08:24 PM
One of the changes that could happen this year has to do with the credits you get from voting on battles.

Right now, credits can only be used towards battling. But Letsbeef is gonna expand on that and make it be a form of currency for features and shit on here, and that poses some questions:

What features on here currently should you be able to buy with credits?
What features SHOULD be implemented here that users can obtain with credits?

Your answers will hold weight. :high:

Shodan
03-05-2016, 08:28 PM
exclusive memberships obviously

emcee items too

Bleu
03-05-2016, 08:39 PM
monies

Celsius
03-05-2016, 08:41 PM
Custom User titles
Letsbeef store
advertising/featured on the front page
Credit Bet section (bet credits against each other on other peoples battles)

some ideas.

Malishus
03-05-2016, 08:58 PM
i def feelin the idea of betting credits.. mate. had that on an aussie site .ozhiphop, it was called mass money.. we could wager like 200 mm, then the mod would transfer it to the winner, buy stuff in the store like shirts hats..etc..Row.. i think this would def be a game changer and really fresh to implement

NatsHubby
03-05-2016, 08:58 PM
Letsbeef Tee shirts
Letsbeef custom titles
Emcee items

Row
03-05-2016, 11:11 PM
keep em coming !

lllllllllllll
03-06-2016, 01:02 AM
Buy a verse from Punk, of course

RULE
03-06-2016, 04:57 AM
A cool concept would be to have credits needed to enter tournaments.

So people wanting to enter tourneys would have to put the voting work in first.

More votes, more active tournament entrants.

Everyone wins.

ILLoKWENT
03-06-2016, 05:10 AM

Everyone wins.
that would be cool except atm there isnt even enough dudes active to get a full tourney goin.. let alone make it harder to get into a tourney..hardly anyone signin up to begin with

Lizman
03-06-2016, 05:47 AM

Everyone wins.

God Damn It That Was My Going To Be My Suggestion.
And I Would Have Made It If It Wasn't For The Fact That I Cannot Block Admins.

Also, Answer This Relevant Comment -> Here (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1108418&postcount=14)

Row
03-06-2016, 09:40 AM

Everyone wins.

:approved:

RULE
03-06-2016, 09:56 AM
God Damn It That Was My Going To Be My Suggestion.
And I Would Have Made It If It Wasn't For The Fact That I Cannot Block Admins.

Also, Answer This Relevant Comment -> Here (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1108418&postcount=14)

Great minds eh?

As for the relevant comment, im not LB staff anymore, so for rule clarification, i'd speak to Pugz or Row.

1/

Lizman
03-06-2016, 03:58 PM
Speaking To Someone Who Did Not Enforce The Supposed Consequences Of Breaking That Rule Hardly Makes Any Sense.

NatsHubby
03-06-2016, 06:36 PM
WOW ... you deleted my post?! Row ... that is real mature.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Pugz ... Your boy is running around deleting posts he doesnt like.

http://i.imgur.com/O3DHIA5.gif

Row
03-06-2016, 06:37 PM
WOW ... you deleted my post?! Row ... that is real mature.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Pugz ... Your boy is running around deleting posts he doesnt like.

Last time I address you, this thread isn't a place for you to seek attention you loser, take your shit into that thread you made.

The Ghost of Freak
03-06-2016, 06:59 PM
Let's try this again...

I'd rather [like to] see a credit store where you can exchange credits for MC items or voting awards or something silly like that... I mean MC items and awards aren't a big deal enough to make such an idea controversial... unlike if you could buy a title (that would not be seen as a positive b¥ those who earned their titles). Most old heads already have credits and items, but it might motivate users generally to vote more. I have 266 credits and still vote like a champ... but I would spend them to dress my MC up in more digital shits that V3numb and others put time into.... lol

Just a fun idea... I actually already suggested this, but no one seemed to give a fuck although it wouldn't be so difficult to program due to not changing current site set up and logistics, etc.

:grass:

I've brought this up several times in the past two years. I'm not sure if this is going to be easily achieved coding wise, and definitely not sure the credit-use ideas should be implemented before fixing long-term broken functions of the site that should be working (Cypher and Video battle section).

I think that if certain people's opinions matter more than others than maybe they should focus them in a more prioritized manner. That and not pretend they are bringing up fresh ideas as opposed to old ones that have gone unacknowledged.

Is this a nice enough way of saying it without being a "loser"?

Last time I address you, this thread isn't a place for you to seek attention you loser, take your shit into that thread you made.

Esso

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Is that why I have never gone after a mod spot like it was my ultimate dream? .... Because I'm an "attention seeker". LOL You never played nice Row... thats why people don't like you as much as me... and it bothers you. I tried to be congenial towards you for months, but you have some kind of issue with me, and that is not my problem. So much for all the Christian values you supposedly followed all those years. I always understood that Jesus Christ taught kindness and conflict resolution, which you seem to be doing the opposite.

Have you ever heard of "turning the other cheek"?

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

You even came on my LBA Champ battle after it closed to post your judgement... smh. How about you stay off my case and I will stay off yours? I have discussed this with Pugz and will be dropping the attitude about recent happenings moving forward.

Don't post on my profile, don't mod my battles or posts, and don't vote on my battles.

Thanks!

Love and respect.... or at least love, because respect is earned.

Row
03-06-2016, 08:48 PM
loooool *yawn* deuces , thank God.

Now on to better things.

Uppin

Godbody
03-06-2016, 10:11 PM
I know a few forums that have a successful system like this and these are some of the more popular features I think would be cool here.

- Buy a custom usertitle/username color (excluding grandchamp/mod colors)
- Buy the option to 'sticky' your thread (good to promote your music, battle, or any topic of your choice)
- Buy emcee items
- Buy a 'featured' slot on the homepage (with links to your social media/music)

I like the idea of buying LB merch too. a t-shirt, mug, USB stick, pen. those are some of the easiest things to make that LB can sell

OSKAR
03-07-2016, 02:33 PM
MC Items,

Starting Crews (or Labels)

Recruiting certain individuals...(i.e a grand champion will worth more credits than a basic member)...Balances the crew scene ideally. (sorta works like a contract. beeing recruited will grant you a certain amount of credits so people won't stay solo and approve the best offers)

Uploading tracks

Insert a LB Store section where you can also use credits to buy merchandise.

Get rid of exclusive....replace it with the credit system

Credits can be awarded through voting and winning battles (or you can buy em)..Lose and you'll have some credits deducted (this will either lead to quality battles or nobody battling period)

I also like RULEs idea

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

ps. i have no powers just a usertitle..don't message me

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

*Triple post*...

People can also wager credits...bring pinkslips up in this bitch

EtH
03-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Wish I came up with this. (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142919&highlight=credit)

Lizman
03-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Aside From Credits Can Someone Make It So We Properly Get Notified Of Quotes And Mentions?
For Fuck Sakes Already

Row
03-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Aside From Credits Can Someone Make It So We Properly Get Notified Of Quotes And Mentions?
For Fuck Sakes Already

you get that at the top right of this screen . if its 0, you have no notifications

Row
03-07-2016, 07:06 PM
I know a few forums that have a successful system like this and these are some of the more popular features I think would be cool here.

- Buy a custom usertitle/username color (excluding grandchamp/mod colors)
- Buy the option to 'sticky' your thread (good to promote your music, battle, or any topic of your choice)
- Buy emcee items
- Buy a 'featured' slot on the homepage (with links to your social media/music)

I like the idea of buying LB merch too. a t-shirt, mug, USB stick, pen. those are some of the easiest things to make that LB can sell

*takes notes*

Lizman
03-09-2016, 09:02 AM
you get that at the top right of this screen . if its 0, you have no notifications

Took Me Two Days To See This Notification
/Argument

Doer
03-09-2016, 02:02 PM
To give yourself a nickname and then a separate transaction to pick a color of your choice. For example Bnas has Animal Rap.. Pretty much the same thing god body is suggesting

Tom McGwoyfe
04-10-2016, 05:58 AM
Free beats... If thats possible. The right to force some one too battle.
(If they have a good reason) or a choice of a battle for a belt at any giving time.

Redo on a verse in a battle. Opponet gets an extra point though.

A created Sig, Background or Gif that only that member could use.