C+
★★★★✰✰✰✰✰✰

MEMBERSHIP
C
★★★★✰✰✰✰✰✰

If any crews were missed, let me know :like:

Esso
01-24-2016, 11:10 PM
No disrespect but Lock, Skizzo, Obey, and Warsand having a lower ranking as a whole than You, Free-K, Subreal, and Shodan is dogshit.

S O U L R I T E
01-24-2016, 11:17 PM
Esso, was supposed to be a B- lol that's why

Shodan
01-24-2016, 11:34 PM
No disrespect but Lock, Skizzo, Obey, and Warsand having a lower ranking as a whole than You, Free-K, Subreal, and Shodan is dogshit.

fuck off

Rant
01-25-2016, 01:29 AM
A.) None of Lethal Doses' members won their titles while in that crew. So, you can't consider those titles to have been accumulated by that crew. B.) How is Free-K, the current LBA Champion not one of HighEDU's top members?(He beat Indica for the title, ffs.) C.) How is HighEDU's leadership at a C+, and ILL4's crew's leadership at a B when I have a GC, and have beaten top members of several of these crews? Including Jason, Grizzeat, Lockhart, Ill4, Erupt, and remarK. Not to mention only losing to DaDDiO by a single voting point. This shit is all screwed up.

Iman to explain this madness.

RULE
01-25-2016, 08:17 AM
Its CLASSICK.

S O U L R I T E
01-25-2016, 12:22 PM
A.) None of Lethal Doses' members won their titles while in that crew. So, you can't consider those titles to have been accumulated by that crew. B.) How is Free-K, the current LBA Champion not one of HighEDU's top members?(He beat Indica for the title, ffs.) C.) How is HighEDU's leadership at a C+, and ILL4's crew's leadership at a B when I have a GC, and have beaten top members of several of these crews? Including Jason, Grizzeat, Lockhart, Ill4, Erupt, and remarK. Not to mention only losing to DaDDiO by a single voting point. This shit is all screwed up.

Iman to explain this madness.

I knew some things/ratings would be out of place or misconstrued. I was around before titles came into play so I have no idea how or when a lot of them were accumulated. Plus, there are a lot of new heads and battles that I'm not aware of. So, in light of these new findings, changes must be made!

And RULE, I got you fam!

Subreal
01-25-2016, 01:05 PM
Iman lol at top 3 members Shodan,Rant and you. I'm 1-0 on Shodan and Rant and haven't battled you.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Lol I beat lock and warsand. I beat warsand twice, once when anarchist bit a whole verse off him. You crazy. Obey is ass.

Edit: And I also agree the titles earned thing is stupid. They didn't actually earn the titles when they were in the crew. MM is the crew with the most text championships in the history of the site. For example, My title (with Row) was earned while we were in MM.

Rant
01-25-2016, 01:45 PM
I knew some things/ratings would be out of place or misconstrued. I was around before titles came into play so I have no idea how or when a lot of them were accumulated. Plus, there are a lot of new heads and battles that I'm not aware of. So, in light of these new findings, changes must be made!

And RULE, I got you fam!

Madness explained.

COFFIN DODGER
01-25-2016, 01:53 PM
Iman me and superguy's crew lol

Student
01-25-2016, 02:14 PM
I guess Geek Squad is 5 stars :D

Esso
01-25-2016, 08:54 PM
fuck off

Lol I beat lock and warsand. I beat warsand twice, once when anarchist bit a whole verse off him. You crazy. Obey is ass.

'as a whole' is at the center of the comparison...not individually but 4 against 4 cuz that's how your own crew mate ranked it, text (because thats where this is posted).

HE vs Lethal, captains challenge? That could be dope....

Rant
01-25-2016, 08:58 PM
'as a whole' is at the center of the comparison...not individually but 4 against 4 cuz that's how your own crew mate ranked it, text (because thats where this is posted).

HE vs Lethal, captains challenge? That could be dope....

Free-K isn't really a text battler.

Esso
01-25-2016, 09:46 PM
Free-K isn't really a text battler.

In part why i said what i said in the first place....

Subreal
01-26-2016, 09:38 AM
Tbh, Lethal's roster is lame. it is just a repeat of d1e/GOAT. Ya'll just mostly took everyone with a title left on the site and stuck them in one crew, where is the competitiveness in that? It won't end well tho, D1e did the same shit and lost. #LearnYourLesson

Rican
01-26-2016, 03:44 PM
Murda.

Lockhart
01-26-2016, 11:25 PM
Lol. Lethal is the squad, bro.

Looksemoh
01-26-2016, 11:48 PM
When I battled Dean for LBT, he spent an entire 4 bar set-up talking about how I can't talk about Lethal being overrated when Esso is in Lethal, and he's the heavyweight reigning LBT champ, etc etc. So after I beat Dean, I beat Esso in the One-Bar PPV. And I'm going to snatch his title in a couple weeks. So I guess we'll see what Lethal says after High.edu's rookie bench hitter takes down their slugger. #trashtalk #pressconference

Rant
01-27-2016, 01:18 AM
When I battled Dean for LBT, he spent an entire 4 bar set-up talking about how I can't talk about Lethal being overrated when Esso is in Lethal, and he's the heavyweight reigning LBT champ, etc etc. So after I beat Dean, I beat Esso in the One-Bar PPV. And I'm going to snatch his title in a couple weeks. So I guess we'll see what Lethal says after High.edu's rookie bench hitter takes down their slugger. #trashtalk #pressconference

:approved:

ILLoKWENT
01-27-2016, 02:55 AM

looking forward to feb... shit gon be good.

Lockhart
01-27-2016, 03:17 AM
And what is the point in bringing up a battle from 2 years ago that you won when I subsequently beat you 100-0 in the following battle? That mindset escapes me. #bats

Rican
01-27-2016, 04:25 AM
Murda 2016

Esso
01-27-2016, 09:32 AM

crack is bad for you

Looksemoh
01-27-2016, 01:11 PM
crack is bad for you

Indeed, crack is bad for you. So is dust, but that didn't stop you from biting it.

Manhattan
01-27-2016, 01:48 PM
Murda 2016

:drizz:

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Tbh, Lethal's roster is lame. it is just a repeat of d1e/GOAT. Ya'll just mostly took everyone with a title left on the site and stuck them in one crew, where is the competitiveness in that? It won't end well tho, D1e did the same shit and lost. #LearnYourLesson

So you're not denying the fact that Lethal is good...just that the roster is "Lame". We ain't going no where :high:

Esso
01-27-2016, 02:47 PM
Indeed, crack is bad for you. So is dust, but that didn't stop you from biting it.

The Price is Right losing horn - YouTube

Lockhart
01-27-2016, 03:36 PM
Murda is still a crew? Is it still 2014?

Esso
01-27-2016, 03:54 PM
Murda would be dope if anybody was active....that includes you Rican

Bleu
01-27-2016, 04:18 PM
Mind fuck can beat everyone in HE singlehandedly lmao

Rant
01-27-2016, 05:28 PM
Mind fuck can beat everyone in HE singlehandedly lmao

Uh huh. :rolleyes:

Row
01-27-2016, 05:29 PM
lethal dosez vs higher education

Make it happen

Subreal
01-27-2016, 06:06 PM
And what is the point in bringing up a battle from 2 years ago that you won when I subsequently beat you 100-0 in the following battle? That mindset escapes me. #bats

If u are talking about me, u have it backwards. You beat me first and then I beat you in our last battle, then Row & I also beat you & Obey in the tag.

Lockhart
01-27-2016, 09:57 PM
If u are talking about me, u have it backwards. You beat me first and then I beat you in our last battle, then Row & I also beat you & Obey in the tag.

Our last battle against each other one on one? I won. I don't even factor in the tag because of it not being one on one.

Shodan
01-27-2016, 10:05 PM
if it's so hard to resolve your differences, have another battle, you fucks

Subreal
01-27-2016, 10:30 PM
Our last battle against each other one on one? I won. I don't even factor in the tag because of it not being one on one.

That is false. Our last battle, I won.

I forgot audio though, if u mean audio then yea. But our last text battle, I won

Lockhart
01-27-2016, 10:35 PM
You're completely forgetting our audio battle, aren't you?

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

That is false. Our last battle, I won.

I forgot audio though, if u mean audio then yea. But our last text battle, I won

Meh. It's been 2 years. I'm not stressed in the slightest. We should probably get a battle going soon before this site completely dies, you know?

ILLoKWENT
01-27-2016, 11:08 PM
Lockhart vs. subreal?number 1 contender LBT?

Lockhart
01-27-2016, 11:43 PM
I'm game ILLoKWENT Subreal

Drgaire
01-28-2016, 10:27 AM
You're completely forgetting our audio battle, aren't you?

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Meh. It's been 2 years. I'm not stressed in the slightest. We should probably get a battle going soon before THIS SITE COMPLETELY DIES, you know?
Jesus!! Dont say like that i've a lot to learn and shit loads of tournaments to win.:D

Celsius
01-28-2016, 12:55 PM
Subreal is lower mid tier.

Stalin
01-28-2016, 02:02 PM
Pops = 3 titles

Please update

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

4 actually

Manhattan
01-29-2016, 12:18 PM
No one gives a fuck about that lame ass crew^

Shodan
01-29-2016, 12:31 PM
Manhattan but man, the first text GC is in it

that has to count for something

COFFIN DODGER
01-29-2016, 12:56 PM
Lockhart vs. subreal?number 1 contender LBT?

yeah ... mr 'never shows up' vs mr ' i dont battle no more' ... look forward to that one lmao ..

Lockhart
01-29-2016, 08:25 PM
yeah ... mr 'never shows up' vs mr ' i dont battle no more' ... look forward to that one lmao ..

I showed up and whooped your ass for that title you didn't deserve, old man.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Manhattan but man, the first text GC is in it

that has to count for something

I believe Manny beat him 100-0. Don't quote me on it, though.

Manhattan to confirm.

COFFIN DODGER
01-29-2016, 08:51 PM
@naaa i totally deserved it lol , and i suppose u do turn up for battles occasionly .. so maybe mr 'occasionly ' will do .

Shodan
01-29-2016, 10:16 PM
I believe Manny beat him 100-0. Don't quote me on it, though.

Manhattan to confirm.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=453745

81-19, didn't see another battle between the two; may have just missed it

Lockhart
01-29-2016, 10:52 PM
See Ima STUNTIN VET, NOT IMPRESSED ? Then GET TO YA BREAD, Leave the WITNESS DEAD, All These HITS TO THE HEAD ? Gonna leave bruh with CONCUSSION TEST/

Shodan #Bars

ILLoKWENT
01-29-2016, 11:32 PM
All boro bout to get the worst ass kicking in his life. Coming soon to a basic arena near you..lol

Esso
01-30-2016, 10:16 AM
Lethal > insert your crew name here

any and all disputes to this claim should be in the form of a proposal to a crew battle. #dieinvein

Subreal
01-30-2016, 11:08 AM
Lethal > insert your crew name here

any and all disputes to this claim should be in the form of a proposal to a crew battle. #dieinvein

that's the same shit u said when u were in d1e "D1e> any crew here" Then D1e got bodied by HE

Esso
01-30-2016, 11:43 AM
that's the same shit u said when u were in d1e "D1e> any crew here" Then D1e got bodied by HE

never was in d1e....

Subreal
01-30-2016, 11:58 AM
never was in d1e....

Oh. well atleast 3/4 of ur crew was so it was a good guess. lol

Manhattan
01-30-2016, 01:03 PM
LMAO when did H.E body D.I.E? I was in that crew for a bit and I never was apart of a crew battle

Esso
01-30-2016, 01:21 PM
I remember a bunch of bickering back and forth about who'd be involved and what types of battles they'd be. i dont remember the whole thing actually hapening tho.

Subreal
01-30-2016, 01:25 PM
LMAO when did H.E body D.I.E? I was in that crew for a bit and I never was apart of a crew battle

Esso Higher Education 3-0'd D1e. One of the 3 battles was me vs anarchist, in which anarchist got banned for biting.

Esso
01-30-2016, 01:52 PM
Esso Higher Education 3-0'd D1e. One of the 3 battles was me vs anarchist, in which anarchist got banned for biting.

Right...I do remeber your battle. What were the other 2 though?

Subreal
01-30-2016, 01:56 PM
Right...I do remeber your battle. What were the other 2 though?

babylon vs doc t , and agonize vs oso dipped after he bit

Esso
01-30-2016, 02:00 PM
babylon vs doc t , and agonize vs oso dipped after he bit

I remember now..that oso shit was embarrassing. Had something to do with FB if Im not mistaken. Aight then...

Manhattan
01-30-2016, 03:31 PM
3 vs 3 with the weakest dudes from DIE. Barely a crew cattle. Regardless though that ain't Lethal

Bleu
01-30-2016, 04:37 PM
i see a lot of talking & no battling

S O U L R I T E
01-31-2016, 04:18 AM
I say we do it like that WWE vs Alliance shit.

Pick 5 from each crew and let's meet in the square

I don't mean to speak for HE buuuuutttttt I'll go ahead and do it anyways. We always ready. So I guess it's up to y'all @ INJECTED

Esso
01-31-2016, 10:27 AM
I say we do it like that WWE vs Alliance shit.

Pick 5 from each crew and let's meet in the square

I don't mean to speak for HE buuuuutttttt I'll go ahead and do it anyways. We always ready. So I guess it's up to y'all @ INJECTED

Already talked to Rant....it's not up to Injected.

Subreal
01-31-2016, 11:23 AM
we don't have enough people to crew battle. No one does but Lethal. Lethal's roster is too big lol. If u want a crew battle split ur roster in half and battle eachother

Manhattan
01-31-2016, 01:49 PM
You have 11 people in your crew and we have 10...
Subreal

Subreal
01-31-2016, 01:56 PM
You have 11 people in your crew and we have 10...
Subreal

none of them are active

swiftkeys
01-31-2016, 07:52 PM
If any crews were missed, let me know :like:
[/CENTER]
pops

Esso
01-31-2016, 09:24 PM
none of them are active

so 3-0 was HE beating D1E in a crew battle but yer sayin HE doesn't have enough active members now to do a crew battle when 5 of em are signed in just about every day...sounds legit.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Rant....what's with your squad homie? You got one of em out here rating your leadership lower than Bnas and another one who has a lot of trouble counting.

Shodan
01-31-2016, 09:37 PM
I remember now..that oso shit was embarrassing. Had something to do with FB if Im not mistaken. Aight then...

What's even funnier is that he bit a bar off of Agonize in that vid

Manhattan
01-31-2016, 10:48 PM
Who didn't he bite in that vid? Lol

Student
02-02-2016, 03:55 PM
Kick all the inactive people and battle it out

swiftkeys
04-11-2017, 01:46 AM
does this remain the same

Enfinite
04-11-2017, 10:18 AM

Kinda. Not really. Most active crews would be Higher Ed and Baker Street. Lethal Dosez is still around and doing some stuff but not to the same extent. The site is slowly creeping back to activity.

RhetoriK
04-11-2017, 12:24 PM

You shoppin bruh? :high:

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Its CLASSICK.

Nah nah... DPS!! lol i see you

swiftkeys
04-12-2017, 12:35 AM
RhetoriK u was sellin