PDA

View Full Version : proof ROW cheats and call out for ROUND 2

LORD SKY
01-19-2016, 11:38 AM
hey yall.

much respect to all my real writers/rappers/people up in here.

but ROW took an open battle of mind which i had requested be deleted, he was online at the time and guess what he did? he REPLIED TO IT.

now i want ROUND 2 and i want NO MODS to cast votes on this round.

64 lines and NO LESS. Row, where are you at man?

il even send it to you!! so you can have flips... i dont care.... me and you... 64 LINES....

do you accept? or do you back down?

Lockhart
01-19-2016, 11:44 AM
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ILLoKWENT
Row.. and TheSkyHasArisen, id suggest going 16 or 32 at most..instead.. noone wants to read a 64...

ILLoKWENT
Row.. and TheSkyHasArisen, id suggest going 16 or 32 at most..instead.. noone wants to read a 64...

Lockhart
01-19-2016, 11:45 AM
LMFAOOOOOO

LORD SKY
01-19-2016, 11:45 AM
illokwent, i got enough for row to two 64's... its got to be 64 or two 32's!!!

Lockhart
01-19-2016, 11:46 AM
2 64s? Why not 4 32s or 8 16s or 16 8s?

LORD SKY
01-19-2016, 12:00 PM
because lockheart... this is for REAL... this is REAL BEEF... we just happen to be separated by ocean... i would rather confront him to his face but this is my only opition.

so its 64 lines or two 32's.

will he accept or backdown?

-Nataleigh-
01-19-2016, 12:09 PM
but ROW took an open battle of mind which i had requested be deleted, he was online at the time and guess what he did? he REPLIED TO IT.

Lolol... That don't mean he cheated, He might not of seen yah comment?

LORD SKY
01-19-2016, 12:12 PM
NAH NATALEIGH, he knows what he did, and he could of still deleted it after he replied to it even if it was a mistake... see?

Lockhart
01-19-2016, 12:14 PM
Hmmm...

LORD SKY
01-19-2016, 12:17 PM
because he said to me "too late" right after he replied to it and i didnt even want it to be there!! i wanted it removed.

-Nataleigh-
01-19-2016, 12:28 PM
You shouldn't of posted it then!

Shodan
01-19-2016, 01:10 PM
fact: row has viewed this thread

Lockhart
01-19-2016, 01:28 PM
And now, we play the waiting game.

Row
01-19-2016, 01:28 PM
You're too shit for my liking, and i beat you already so im not inclined to respond to your callout. However, I'll give you that favor of redeeming yourself, IF i get this in return:

32 lines & if you lose, your name is changed to SlappedByRow for 2 weeks.

Shodan
01-19-2016, 01:53 PM
http://neenjames.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/duck-on-pond-.jpg

Student
01-19-2016, 02:14 PM
That's not cheating, it's just a shitty thing to do.

& Lol @ saying someone is "cheating" but you don't want mods to check out the future battle. I bet if Sky losses he'll claim something about shitty voters.

LORD SKY
01-19-2016, 02:38 PM
STUDENT... im pretty sure i sent u a battle about 2 years ago which u ducked... so shut the fuck up whore. (the battle is still there and its ancient)

shitty thing to do/cheating... same thing basically.

i dont want mods voting cos they are BIASED and basically NEVER vote for me EVER. AND THEY HAVE unfair voting power... so row will benefit from than unfair advantage from his moderator buddies.

as for you... keep duckin.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

ROW... il take that RISK... IF you let it be a 64 lines... if i lose... my name will change for two weeks.

deal?

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

and if u loose... no name change neccesary.

just let it be 64 and i can send it right now.

Esso
01-19-2016, 04:11 PM
maan, nobody wants to read 64 lines of that gobbage....

Row
01-19-2016, 04:31 PM
STUDENT... im pretty sure i sent u a battle about 2 years ago which u ducked... so shut the fuck up whore. (the battle is still there and its ancient)

i dont want mods voting cos they are BIASED and basically NEVER vote for me EVER. AND THEY HAVE unfair voting power... so row will benefit from than unfair advantage from his moderator buddies.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

ROW... il take that RISK... IF you let it be a 64 lines... if i lose... my name will change for two weeks.

deal?

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

lol send then ..

& next time, comment on the battle saying you want your garbage deleted, then i would of been able to see that shit before sniping :high:

ILLoKWENT
01-19-2016, 05:01 PM
lmao... this aint no fake beef, this is REAL BEEF...holy shit

Fybre Optikz
01-19-2016, 06:31 PM
maybe mods don't vote for you because you suck ass

Just a thought....but what do i know

Lizman
01-19-2016, 06:54 PM
Looks Like He's On A Row

Student
01-19-2016, 08:33 PM

deal?

http://33.media.tumblr.com/e2504ebb0634d873932710803c596be3/tumblr_n0urf9FdQa1r38w2ko2_r1_500.gif

"Ducked" is a strong word. A better way to explain it is that I didn't want to battle so I simply didn't reply. We didn't have beef and you sent it to me hoping for a reply but I'm not obligated to reply lol
For the record it's not your finest work and I can easy reply and take the win (imo) but let's see what other people think:
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=473239

"Shitty thing to do = cheating". Not even close. Cheating would mean someone broke the rules and shitty thing to do implies someone's just being an asshole. Not every asshole is a criminal and vice versa. For example: It's shitty to take someone's parking spot they were waiting for but you couldn't call the cops and have them questioned or arrested because of it.

"Moderators are biased". OF COURSE WE'RE BIASED! biased as in we vote for the winner based on a number of categories such as wordplay, punches, vocabulary, multiple rhyme count, concepts, etc. so if Moderators aren't voting for you go back to the lab and work on said categories (In other words you suck, that's your fault not ours).

Also, Moderator buddies?
https://media.giphy.com/media/c8UYtIP0RKsNi/giphy.gif

He was (recently) kicked from Staff for cheating, in what universe are we still buddies?

Btw. Nobody wants to read a 64 especially from someone with more losses then wins :D

ILLoKWENT
01-19-2016, 10:29 PM
and i approve this message

ILLoKWENT
01-19-2016, 10:39 PM
and also.. TheSkyHasArisen you have proven nothing to noone.. u are not even considered a middle weight, maybe barely because of your fairly decent skill at making multis.. i peepd your other battles, and its all flash and no actual conceptual cohesion.. so im surprised that row even decided to entertain your demand.. noone would waste their time doing a 32 for a nobody.. imo. bring your game up.. start being a bit more humble, and if you got beef, start with a 8 or 16. and if you disagree and wish to receive an ass whooping from me to, your more than welcome to send a 16 my way.. and since your so caught up with multis, we can do a scheme battle, ill let u pick the multi too, so u dont have to use your stockpile of bars from possibly 2010, which your so adamant to use up on row...

S O U L R I T E
01-19-2016, 11:28 PM
Row is kinda known for fuckboy moves though. We all know it.

For example, I challenged him last week and his response was "Nah I don't battle no more" ......but then I saw him start sniping noobs lol not sure if that's a duck or a fuckboy move. Either or, it is what it is. That's just Row.

He's never been a cheater though bro.

Row
01-20-2016, 09:47 AM
Row is kinda known for fuckboy moves though. We all know it.

For example, I challenged him last week and his response was "Nah I don't battle no more" ......but then I saw him start sniping noobs lol not sure if that's a duck or a fuckboy move. Either or, it is what it is. That's just Row.

He's never been a cheater though bro.

you asked for some lame ass one bar and i said nah, dont get shit misconstrued.

Lockhart
01-20-2016, 10:20 AM
The amount of chill in this thread is nonexistent.

LORD SKY
01-20-2016, 10:34 AM
ey student, its no big deal man i didnt care about that battle.

BATTLE SENT TO ROW!!!

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=493122

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

I TRIED TO NUMBER MY MAIN PuNCHLINES FOR YALL

Row
01-20-2016, 03:51 PM
lol wth make that a 32

-Nataleigh-
01-20-2016, 04:26 PM
Lolol...

Lockhart
01-20-2016, 04:51 PM
That closer was fire, yo.

ILLoKWENT
01-20-2016, 04:56 PM
stocking bars since '10

Esso
01-20-2016, 10:01 PM
i couldnt make it past 'forfeit weaker pineal glands in silence'? so he's gonna quietly give up an endocrine gland in his brain stem? trying to sound too smart sounds retarded...

ILLoKWENT
01-20-2016, 10:23 PM
may the FORCE be with you 'skywalker'

Lizman
01-21-2016, 04:44 PM
"Moderators are biased". OF COURSE WE'RE BIASED! biased as in we vote for the winner based on a number of categories such as wordplay, punches, vocabulary, multiple rhyme count, concepts, etc. so if Moderators aren't voting for you go back to the lab and work on said categories (In other words you suck, that's your fault not ours).

Also, Moderator buddies?
https://media.giphy.com/media/c8UYtIP0RKsNi/giphy.gif

He was (recently) kicked from Staff for cheating, in what universe are we still buddies?

Btw. Nobody wants to read a 64 especially from someone with more losses then wins :D

I Have Never Been Biased In My Lets Beef Lifetime.
Possibly A Reason I Never Wanted To Become A Moderator.
And Are You Saying That You Stop Being Buddies With Any LB Member That Has Ever Cheated?

Because I Would Love To See That Long List Of One Person You Are Still Buddies With That Has Nothing To Do With The Clearly Cheatless Friendslist On Your Profile.

Lockhart
01-21-2016, 04:52 PM
Dude is the wack version of D-Lor. I am totally convinced.

AlkatraZ™
01-22-2016, 05:15 AM
Lol. I don't even know what to say.

LORD SKY
01-22-2016, 09:20 AM
eyo, i started righting this a day or so after row took my opwn battle, so i only took six dayds in total to write all of this and also had about another 50 bars left over

row u agreed to do 64

Student
01-22-2016, 05:52 PM
I Have Never Been Biased In My Lets Beef Lifetime.
Possibly A Reason I Never Wanted To Become A Moderator.
And Are You Saying That You Stop Being Buddies With Any LB Member That Has Ever Cheated?

Because I Would Love To See That Long List Of One Person You Are Still Buddies With That Has Nothing To Do With The Clearly Cheatless Friendslist On Your Profile.

That's debatable.

If I wasn't buddies with them before they cheated then yes. The only former cheater I associate with is Rican cause that's the homie. Everyone else on my "friends list" is super clean.

Lizman
01-24-2016, 11:44 AM
That's debatable.

If I wasn't buddies with them before they cheated then yes. The only former cheater I associate with is Rican cause that's the homie. Everyone else on my "friends list" is super clean.

It Wouldn't Really Change Anything At All If You Were Proven Otherwise.