PDA

View Full Version : LBA Tournament Finals.

Rant
12-20-2015, 04:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/AXw3iaI.png?1

Indica vs. Free-K

Left sends to right.
No flips allowed.
This battle is a 2 minute written accapella.
BOTH VERSES ARE DUE BY 12/23/2015

Manhattan
12-20-2015, 01:55 PM
Looking forward to this...Lethal!
Good to see the LBA running again

As a side note: Still dying over the fact that the former LBA champ oSo Slick was forced to forfeit his title after biting multiple people on LB and using those bars on another site.

ILLoKWENT
12-20-2015, 04:16 PM
#LETHALMONOPOLY

The Ghost of Freak
12-20-2015, 05:04 PM
Looking forward to this...Lethal!
Good to see the LBA running again

As a side note: Still dying over the fact that the former LBA champ oSo Slick was forced to forfeit his title after biting multiple people on LB and using those bars on another site.

^^^ For real, and I had 2 minutes ready to go body him.... lmao. But, Bleu / Indica, gonna be a real challenge!

Bleu
12-23-2015, 06:28 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=661153 sent

The Ghost of Freak
12-23-2015, 08:07 PM
Rant and Indica ... im gonna try to get this in at hotel tonight but might have to forfeit due to traveling... plz dont give me tourny failure award if so...

Rant
12-23-2015, 08:46 PM
If Indica agrees, I'll give you a 3 day extension, until the 26th.

Bleu
12-23-2015, 09:19 PM
no extensions

Rant
12-23-2015, 09:22 PM
no extensions

Hm. Even though 3 days to respond was the case in the previous rounds?

The Ghost of Freak
12-23-2015, 09:56 PM
If Indica wants to have a free LBA champ title thats fine cuz then i keep my undeserved winning streak.Rant Im not recieving a tourny failure tho... fuck that. My girl is driving but im not recording on my phone so fuck that again. Its not like I was gonna win and idgf about a winners mentality.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

P.S. I hate LetsBeef
... worst hobby ever!

Rant
12-23-2015, 10:35 PM
Deadline has been extended to the 26th.

The Ghost of Freak
12-23-2015, 11:01 PM
Rant and Indica , thank you two... I probably wont win, but at least we will have a battle. My bars are written, so its just a matter of finding a stable internet connection
ASAP to record. I am finishing up driving to Charleston Airport early and then have a flight to Texas, so hopefully I will get this in tomorrow night.

I'm gonna go listen to Indica's verse now since I haven't had a chance yet and just found where I packed my ear buds.

Thanks yall. Sorry for throwing my typical rage-induced neurotic onslaught.

-Love-FreeK-

Bleu
12-23-2015, 11:21 PM
Def not extended to the 26th u can just delete the battle in that case. There was a deadline & I held up my end of the bargain

The Ghost of Freak
12-23-2015, 11:31 PM
Wait what?

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Indica , i dont even have a proper internet connection to record tonight.... can you give me til midnight tomorrow if not then just take the free win because i have to get up super early to drive again. In other words im going to sleep in this hotel room now.

Bleu
12-23-2015, 11:33 PM
I didn't agree to a 3 day extension I'll give u til the 24th just out of the kindness of my heart. I hadda squeeze this shit in & got no excuses or extension

The Ghost of Freak
12-23-2015, 11:51 PM
Indica i wont be able to sleep unless this is resloved. It will only be fair to let you rerecord a new or same verse tomorrow and have the one you sent today deleted. I really dont like being accused of making excuses since this is my first time to miss a LB deadline and warned Rant all day that I didnt think it would be possible. Lets even the playing ground for tomorrow. Sorry again and I hope you see that I want things to be fair. Really gonna pass out now. Typing on cell phone in hotel bed.... Peace fam.

Bleu
12-24-2015, 07:01 AM
I said u get today to get ur shit in

UhMAZING
12-24-2015, 08:35 AM
Com'mon Freek, do the damn thing. You got this far, finish it.

The Ghost of Freak
12-24-2015, 08:44 AM

Indica , i know that. I was offering you a chance to rerecord resubmit today as well to make things fair.... Im sure Rant would have no issue. Just send to me again and i will respond to your second verse and we can have first one from yesterday deleted.

Rant
12-24-2015, 09:23 AM
Def not extended to the 26th u can just delete the battle in that case. There was a deadline & I held up my end of the bargain

You know, I didn't even REALLLY have to ask you. I was just being polite. So, yeah, the deadline is extended to the 26th.

And I said you don't get to make the rules in the tournament that I'M hosting.

Edit: Considering three days to respond was the format for all the other rounds, you have literally nothing to complain about. Yeah, I would have LIKED for Freek to have posted Yesterday, and told him to try his hardest to do so. But, since he was unable to(for reasons which he has expressed), allowing him the time he would have gotten normally only seems fair. The reason the deadline for BOTH verses this round was the 23rd, was because I wanted to be done before Christmas.

The Ghost of Freak
12-24-2015, 08:28 PM
Rant , Im fucking stuck in ATL airport with delayed flight to Austin,Texas (DL 1716 if you want to look it up to know Im not bullshitting) . I think im gonna stil get this verse in late tonight/before dawn if possible. Driving for a day and a half only to spend the rest of today in airports was not part of my plans. Sorry again.

The Ghost of Freak
12-25-2015, 03:20 AM
Indica , I similarly wish I could have put in a bit more work for you, but I got the verse in so we can at least have this be a proper final match... just got home near midnight after traveling by car and plane for the last 36 + hours... drove from Bmore to Charleston, then the flights were all delayed today from Charleston to Atlanta and Atlanta to Texas... I feel brain damaged from hours traveled ... lmao... but thanks for letting me get this in fam.

Also, Rant ... please promote this for Indica and me when you get a chance! And, thank you for hosting.

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

LMAO................ FORGOT THE LINK.................

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=661153

Bleu
12-25-2015, 05:35 PM
Indica , I similarly wish I could have put in a bit more work for you, but I got the verse in so we can at least have this be a proper final match... just got home near midnight after traveling by car and plane for the last 36 + hours... drove from Bmore to Charleston, then the flights were all delayed today from Charleston to Atlanta and Atlanta to Texas... I feel brain damaged from hours traveled ... lmao... but thanks for letting me get this in fam.

Also, Rant ... please promote this for Indica and me when you get a chance! And, thank you for hosting.

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

LMAO................ FORGOT THE LINK.................

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=661153

sall good man i hope all is well on your end. have a good holiday

The Ghost of Freak
12-25-2015, 11:44 PM
sall good man i hope all is well on your end. have a good holiday

You too fam! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

RULE
02-04-2020, 05:47 PM
added to records. 4/2/20