PDA

View Full Version : Rican's a fuckboy

lllllllllllll
12-11-2015, 01:09 AM
Title eplains itself but i'll go into further detail.

1.You'll never be a mod here. You've cheated more times than Silk.
2.You'll never be a mod here. Just based off of that faggot thread you made about getting rid of the chatbox. You don't even use the forums. You know damn well if you posted in the chatbox, you'd be flamed out of it within the first 5 minutes with your cheating ass. Go find some other lines to bite you little yellow fuckboy. You're not welcome here says damn there everyone.

:monkey:

And you make threads just to see if i post in them. I've never heard such homo shit like that in my entire life. I control your little barbie ass, faggot you lucky i don't drop a 1 minute diss track on your sorry ass and end your letsbeef career. You're nothing but a text nigga with no other skill except dressing up in bitch clothes and for that, you gets no points, hoe.

Enjoy.

EtH
12-11-2015, 01:42 AM
"Flamed out of the chatbox". Has anyone on LB every been "flamed out of the chatbox" or did a few people just buddy up and defeat them via quantity?

Óðinn
12-11-2015, 05:38 AM
"Flamed out of the chatbox". Has anyone on LB every been "flamed out of the chatbox" or did a few people just buddy up and defeat them via quantity?

^Lmfao.

Punk don't talk about doing a diss track...takes away from it's impact. Just do it and then await the response, fam. Shit'd be interesting. Something the site needs. :high:

Subreal
12-11-2015, 06:15 AM
^Lmfao.

Punk don't talk about doing a diss track...takes away from it's impact. Just do it and then await the response, fam. Shit'd be interesting. Something the site needs. :high:

except the track section is broken.

EtH
12-11-2015, 12:53 PM
Punk's the kind of guy to do a diss track and totally "flame you" with a well timed key change.

Celsius
12-11-2015, 02:34 PM
Punks the type to masturbate to his beats before he raps on 'em.

Student
12-11-2015, 04:06 PM
@Punk (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=877531) vs. @Rican (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=87700) , 2 minutes audio, basic or exclusive
Let's goooooooooo

Bleu
12-11-2015, 04:51 PM
(exclusive cause that's the only place you can do 2 minutes) Let's goooooooooo

false

Student
12-11-2015, 05:29 PM
false

I stand corrected.

Bleu
12-11-2015, 07:31 PM
s/o to rican duckin me doe

Rant
12-11-2015, 07:32 PM
S/o to Rican ducking Indica.

lllllllllllll
12-11-2015, 11:31 PM

Lmaoo

Mindless
12-12-2015, 12:11 AM

I uh. I thought everyone did that...

Rican
12-12-2015, 11:47 AM
I'm just not on this site anymore like that Indica

I'll send to you when I get the chance, chico.

I actually got an own company down here in CR and I'm administrating it.

Therefore, I really have no time to do most stuff.

I'm out here busy trying to make money while Punk is here trying to diss me on a track ...lml

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Title eplains itself but i'll go into further detail.

1.You'll never be a mod here. You've cheated more times than Silk.
2.You'll never be a mod here. Just based off of that faggot thread you made about getting rid of the chatbox. You don't even use the forums. You know damn well if you posted in the chatbox, you'd be flamed out of it within the first 5 minutes with your cheating ass. Go find some other lines to bite you little yellow fuckboy. You're not welcome here says damn there everyone.

:monkey:

And you make threads just to see if i post in them. I've never heard such homo shit like that in my entire life. I control your little barbie ass, faggot you lucky i don't drop a 1 minute diss track on your sorry ass and end your letsbeef career. You're nothing but a text nigga with no other skill except dressing up in bitch clothes and for that, you gets no points, hoe.

Enjoy.
who hurt this little boy?

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Taking you out's on Contract, Speaking of JOBS FAGGOT, Got Bombs for Combat, but no OSAM HABITS so that Full House will make you Stand Up, Have'em Thinking He BOB SAGET

LMFAO ''OSAM HABITS''....

bruh. my grandma who dont even speak english can write a better bar

bye.

lllllllllllll
12-12-2015, 01:39 PM
1. Your dirty ass lying knowing damn well you don't own shit

2.At least i didn't steal those lines.

3.I got more money than you. You mean to tell me you own a company, yet be on Letsbeef half the day doing nothing? It comes a time where lying is taken too far, fuckboy.

You probably text battle on snapchat with your weird ass. Nigga you lost by default.

Rican
12-12-2015, 04:43 PM
bro, on some real shit. I actually do. If you want, hit me up and I'll share the facebook page so you can show some love.

let's leave the internet beef behind. lol i really am busy on my own shit.

lol bruh, im not even on lb like you. matter fact im barely on.

i dont care if you got more money. who fucking cares. im just on my grind

u lame bro