PDA

View Full Version : I/C/THREE FOURTHS NIT WIT BREAKING KREW

DA INFINIT KING
10-31-2015, 03:41 AM
precision so explicit,doubtful that the wad,dispers into swerve,spoil like the blemishing,offensive till the slow down on the green block of hay,delay an action gotta proceed into a turn,swerving into a veering sturr,demotion that the disgrader,to mar or spoil,i just gotta spit and not change it to turmoil,reprehension onslaught battle cage,deteriorate never lose a debate,agree to criticism and defer to vomiting,vote for me when I mind my own business,answer the rejoiner,intermit to the combat,truckle and demean nothing sport a hat,bump into a bust,abrupt run and stunt,absence into the mind,smoken keeping my high,until the next t rex,torture and no misshapp,veer the curving,stay in decided infiniti crew member the unkown and tag up clean the wall let it serve,moral of virtuous,vitiate and disfigure and cripple,ignore never allways watch ya back,helpless an annoying complete,hinder then repeat,conceptual rhymen,highbrid on defiance degraded by the tenable,helpless standing over,reprobation never the retrogression,i'm not allways stressing,weed relaxed my mind and ended into a cheezy hypothesis,easygoing got the fundamental torture,anectdote chance change code,upright the regenerate,injure the impare damage and mangle don't mutilate be precise let it riddle,skunk in the front skunk in the font,skunk smells very peculiar in the marijuana want,:cool: