PDA

View Full Version : What would you do differently?

Student
10-29-2015, 01:26 AM
I want to hear from you guys, what would you do differently if you were a staff member?

Just for your own reference here's a quick list of our abilities as Moderators:
Adjust VP (Voting power)
Delete Votes
Re-Rank Battles (Once they've closed, we have the ability to delete votes and make the system recount the votes, determine a winner and distribute points accordingly.)
Delete Battles
Start New Tournaments
Close / Advance the round of an existing tournament
Change username's
Give Awards
Give / Take away credits
Delete posts / threads / comments
Edit posts / threads / comments
Give emcee items
Approve crews
Change crew names

Let's try to brainstorm on some ideas of activities / solutions to problems based on our abilities.

Shodan
10-29-2015, 03:00 AM
take away everyone's credits at the end of each month

though I assume that this would require some sort of automation

I would also make it so that, whenever a person bites, their signature be changed to "I am a faggot" or similar (if possible)

There are other things too but I'm too tired to list them

FreezyCT
10-29-2015, 05:08 AM
whats the point of all of these? every week, a new thread

AfterLife
11-08-2015, 11:54 AM
Student , maybe more tournaments ... i mean like more titles and championship belts

Óðinn
11-08-2015, 12:01 PM
Student , maybe more tournaments ... i mean like more titles and championship belts

Not a bad idea. Though as it is, people have trouble showing up for the current ones that are on site.

No point making more tourneys for ppl to not show up to. :high:

Rant
11-08-2015, 12:05 PM
Not a bad idea. Though as it is, people have trouble showing up for the current ones that are on site.

No point making more tourneys for ppl to not show up to. :high:

We also have too many titled tournaments as it is. More forums tournaments I'm all for, though. But, don't think we should really be concerned with coming up with new user titles for tournaments. This is why I've posited championship belt signatures for forum tournies.

AfterLife
11-08-2015, 12:17 PM
2FUEL , yes , a possible setback . but we do have ten times more textcees than audio battlers around . so I guess , some new ones should be implemented.

If you ask me why they no showing ( tho I didn't no show in anything ) all I can guess , when you dudes , the big guns are in the tourney. The rookies will be like we don't stand a chance , even if we advance a round or two the big guns gonna bag us ,way down the road .

Tha Czar
11-08-2015, 01:25 PM
More tournaments yeah, audio text n track.. maybe betting on tittles too. Putting gc, topical, video tittles, or any tittle on the line and there would be like a tourney every 2-3 months just to keep activity

Óðinn
11-08-2015, 01:52 PM
2FUEL , yes , a possible setback . but we do have ten times more textcees than audio battlers around . so I guess , some new ones should be implemented.
There's already enough tournaments.

If you ask me why they no showing ( tho I didn't no show in anything ) all I can guess , when you dudes , the big guns are in the tourney. The rookies will be like we don't stand a chance , even if we advance a round or two the big guns gonna bag us ,way down the road .
That's just silly. If you think like that, why even bother signing up in the first place?

Mindless
11-09-2015, 12:59 AM
take away everyone's credits at the end of each month

Hey, here's that thing I've been saying for what? Five years now?

Shodan
11-09-2015, 03:32 AM
Hey, here's that thing I've been saying for what? Five years now?

Who are you?

Obey
11-09-2015, 12:14 PM
Make everyone battle at least once a month lol.

Mindless
11-09-2015, 04:34 PM
Who are you?

I'm that guy that used to do that one thing that time? You know. At that place.

EtH
11-09-2015, 04:48 PM
I'd unblock threads to non-registered users so people can lurk without having to talk to anyone. Bunch of inconsiderate fucks.

Supsie
11-10-2015, 07:08 PM
I'd unblock threads to non-registered users so people can lurk without having to talk to anyone. Bunch of inconsiderate fucks.

ETH thats u right??? and yeah more original tournaments not like ur standard text/audio battles tho

ELOH STACKz
11-12-2015, 09:44 PM
Make everyone battle at least once a month lol.

Seems reasonable... Definitely a long shot tho

Mindless
11-13-2015, 12:37 AM
We already have SO many tournaments and titles and shit. IMO it needs to be condensed down into one a month for Audio and Text each TOPS and most of those need to be taken from the monthly rankings like it used to be. Those tourneys need to have a prize that people give a shit about attached to them as well. Like money.

Óðinn
11-13-2015, 05:40 AM
We already have SO many tournaments and titles and shit. IMO it needs to be condensed down into one a month for Audio and Text each TOPS and most of those need to be taken from the monthly rankings like it used to be. Those tourneys need to have a prize that people give a shit about attached to them as well. Like money.

That'd be cool.

The problem is/issue is... They want loads and loads of tournaments.... but can't even show up for the ones we run now.

Start showing up for the current ones for a while, then talk to us about more.