PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Article Publishers for LB Mag

Mindless
08-30-2015, 11:31 PM
I've got a bunch of what I consider to be the important YouTube channels set up to automatically go into the que of posts ready to go on the front page of the site. Before they can go up they have to be at least somewhat SEO friendly though. So I need people to help me keep up with the feed (Because a lot of stuff goes in there.) to keep fresh content on the front page at all times. All you need to do for this is:

1. Add a featured image to the post
2. Copy and paste the description from the post into the description box
3. Add a keyword for the post from the title and body of the post.
4. Add tag words related to the what the post is about in the tag box.
5. Click the video button where it says Format.
That's all there is too it. I asked Rant to help and he agreed but I feel like as more feeds are added for different leagues and news channels we're going to need more publishers to keep it from getting out of hand. We're not going to publish everything they put up though. Just the important seeming stuff.

Mindless
09-01-2015, 03:37 PM
Bump.

I can't get nobody to help with this simple task?

Rant
09-01-2015, 04:39 PM
Yeah, I'm still down for this, btw. Just give me the info whenever, and I'll try to get some stuff published at least once a week. That way I can go ahead and tweet it once I publish.

Mindless
09-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Rant

There's nothing to it. Just exactly what I posted above. I already gave you the perms to do it. If something comes up and there isn't already an image for it in the gallery when you click the "Add Featured Image" button all you have to do is google it and then resize the image to 300x300

Rant
09-02-2015, 08:03 PM
Oh, all right. I didn't know if there was additional log in info I needed to know. I'll get to this asap, in that case.

Rican
09-04-2015, 10:40 AM
I might take over it, If I get to replace dante for the forum mod ...lol

lllllllllllll
09-04-2015, 10:57 AM
The only thing you need to Take is your eyes off other peoples raps. Lol

Rican
09-04-2015, 11:02 AM
hop off my nuts.

lllllllllllll
09-04-2015, 01:06 PM
Hop back into your own notebook.