PDA

View Full Version : Stricc vs B Dot

Pugz
08-17-2015, 03:03 AM
Stricc went to LA just before our event and did this battle.. what yall think?

LABATTLEGROUNDZ/ LUSH ONE PRESENT B DOT VS STRICC - YouTube

Ragnarok
08-17-2015, 12:14 PM
Keep moving up stricc, Danny Myers just commented on this saying youre a very smart writer lol thats sick
daps

oSo Slick
08-17-2015, 01:45 PM
Damn, this shit is classic...has replay value for sure. Watched it a couple times already.
I have Stricc taking the first round, and B-dot taking the second two. Either way the fans win. Both rappers did their thing here.

Babylon
08-17-2015, 02:05 PM
Anyone else can't help but feel a tad awkward hearing some recycled lines from Stricc?

Like, they still pop off but its weird lol.

EDIT: Also, the super dope prison angles you've taken in your live battles have been super well executed and hit really, really well, but I don't think you should rely on them as much stricc. You're enough of a creative to just randomly bar his life away on some Bigg K / Danny myers-ish shit.. so dont fill up all your rounds with concepts like you're seeming to do. You don't have to continually reiterate on things like the prison life, which is more understandable because I'm sure you can say a fucking lot about that period in your life obviously, but also and more-so the preacher angles as Danny Myers said. If you cut out some of the repetitive concepts and replaced them with just general fire you'd pop off even harder from showing a balance between being able to rap about shit you know about while just baring someone's life away effortlessly.

Fredo Lombardi
08-18-2015, 08:52 PM
B Dot 3-0

D3FIANCE
08-18-2015, 09:38 PM
salute to stricc this battle was fire

Student
08-19-2015, 02:48 PM
stricc took this 3-0 imo.

B Dot was nice BUT when stricc broke down his whole style and predicted what his verse was going to be and B Dot spit exactly like stricc said it was over. Also just based on the lines alone B Dot had a lot of basic gunplay bars that for some reason had big reactions but if you don't listen to the crowd they weren't that great. His whole approach was pretty much multi's + vocab + weak gun bar punchline or preach preach + played white vs. black bars. B Dots last battle was way nicer imo, just because you have a white battler in front of you doesn't mean you have to go that "White Men Can't Jump or Understand" route.

stricc was nice but I would tone down the prison bars imo not because it's fake or you're a wigger or whatever the fuck the YouTube comments say but because you've already talked about them in these 2 battles, the rest of your verse was fire but when you bust out the jokes like "slapped your girl with my dick" they didn't hit as hard.

Godbody
08-19-2015, 03:58 PM
I'd have to disagree with anyone that says it was a 3-0

and like someone said earlier...u nicer than just prison bars. Don't do that to yourself next battle stricc you know you could shit on niggas freestylin so we kno what u can do if u put pen to paper n put thought into shit. u jus dont wanna make the mistake of being known as the white dude with prison bars cuz then they'll think ur gimmicky

stricc
08-21-2015, 12:52 PM
points well noted #salute......and yeah its hard not to do prison bars cuz theyre so easy to write lol

~Tipz~
08-25-2015, 03:12 PM
I've seen the battle twice now. IMO stricc had round1 n 3 n bdot had 2. Either way this wS a classic battle. I really enjoyed both y'all styles

ELOH STACKz
08-26-2015, 09:35 PM
Fiiiirrreee