PDA

View Full Version : Admins & Moderators

TactiQ
08-15-2015, 05:35 PM
idk why but, when i always try to crack a new battle, the "submition button" is always unavailable to me. i could alota stuff convinient to the given amount of lines, but still, i can't access the "submit" button. what can be done to correct this error?

NOBLE
08-15-2015, 08:26 PM
Which browser are you using? Can you take a full page screenshot and send it to me next time that happens TactiQ?

HateMagnet
08-15-2015, 10:11 PM
Oh, hello NOBLE, where have you been at?! Blatantly trying to cover up the bs that's going on around here on the site while avoiding the person who came at you first with a problem?!!

I mean, I can't even get an answer though or a reasonable explanation? You think I can't see what you're trying to pull here?! *looks at TactiQ's avatar* Lol

The shit is ridiculous, really.. Why can't y'all niggas just come clean about it and admit what's really going on here???

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Calls Pugz to thread... And that goes for you too

NOBLE
08-16-2015, 10:16 AM
I don't ignore people unless they hit me up with something they should have hit up a mod for (hate voting, deleting votes, etc.) so maybe that's what you did. I'm not on here as often as I used to be so when I'm on, I'd rather focus on the stuff only admins can handle.

HateMagnet
08-16-2015, 12:13 PM
Unfortunately, it is and I was unaware of that. My bad

Ragnarok
08-17-2015, 02:41 PM
almighty drops so many opens on here he active as fuck help this man out !

try out diff browsers my dude, report back an let us know if that changes anything

TactiQ
08-22-2015, 03:04 AM
Which browser are you using? Can you take a full page screenshot and send it to me next time that happens TactiQ?

It doesn't show any administrative messages stating any an error, the "submission button" suddenly becomes useless, unclickable(This only happens when submiting/starting a new battle). I can't even reply to an open battle. Idk if the problem is by reason of my basic browser since am currently using Opera.

Ragnorak ill try that bro

Student
08-22-2015, 03:57 PM
Opera does tend to not work on this site, try Firefox or Chrome.