PDA

View Full Version : Phablets > Phones

Godbody
08-12-2015, 10:13 AM
I swear I never saw myself getting a phablet..thought the iPhone 6+ looked goofy af but here I am with a Galaxy Note 4...anyone looking to upgrade I suggest looking into this phone. Thought it was mad gimmicky with a bigger screen but I been using phablet features more than I'd like to admit

& the Galaxy Note 5 is around the corner but I just got this shit instead fuck it

Mindless
08-12-2015, 08:58 PM
If and when my S4 breaks I want to get a note or something. Do you know if your note has support for connectivity with those little keyboards and shit?

Godbody
08-12-2015, 11:13 PM
I'm not sure. I got the Note 4 because it had microsd support and I have a 64gb card and I can swap the battery...Its got a big enough screen to actually run a few apps at once. I be tweeting about shit I saw while the video plays at the same time. But yeah you can learn all the shit via YouTube anyway

Edit: yeah its compatible with Bluetooth keyboards

Student
08-13-2015, 03:05 PM
I'll stick with Apple but gotta admit running multiple apps on the same screen must be nice. Next month iO9 is coming out though so I'll be able to run multiple apps on my iPad.

I was #TeamAndroid forever but then I realized I always rooted my phones and customized them to the simplest theme / gutted the unwanted stock apps / stripped most of the extra settings but with an iPhone I wouldn't need to, it already came like that (minus the stock apps but they don't really bother me anymore).

It really depends if you like to customize your phone or you're fine with simplicity.

I only miss the sd card support but with Pandora, Spotify and Apple Music I'm pretty covered in the music department and that was the main reason to get an sd card. I still have rare tracks on my phone but I've been pretty good with my 16GB's without having to delete apps to make room. I don't take a lot of pictures either.

Godbody
08-13-2015, 07:03 PM
Word...I had an iPhone like 5 yrs ago but I been Android since. I remember laughing at niggas that had Android because it was so buggy n then some nigga showed me what it could do I was fuckin with it. I had the iPhone 4 I remember n right after got the Galaxy S3...

I fuck with Apple's simplicity I was considering the iPhone 6+ like crazy cuz everyone I know uses iMessage and Facetime...

but at the end of the day you don't beat microSD cards and removable battery...I'm on the go bouncin from school, work, ppls cribs, etc. this shit has fast charging technology and i have the OEM replacement joint from Best Buy which comes with a wall charger.. & with the SD card, when I go on vacation certain countries dont be havin wifi like that...so I dl music, seasons of TV shows I gotta catch up on, movies etc...so the SD card is convenient af for me because it gives me hours of entertainment i couldnt get without wifi