PDA

View Full Version : My City Loves My Music

lllllllllllll
08-11-2015, 02:25 PM
So niggas in my town started fucking with me heavy and it's starting to get real folks..

Last night, i had some random nigga come up to me like "yooo you suuuuper dope". i ain't know who dude was but he knew of me. Of course there's a few people that looks down on it because i'm doing better than them so they claiming it ain't me rapping lmao. But my boy hooked me up with a few of his producer friends.

Next stop is radio play.. I'm on one.

OSKAR
08-11-2015, 02:35 PM
Congrats brah.

Wish you a prosperous career

Fidel Z
08-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Dope, Good shit bruh

Rant
08-11-2015, 02:41 PM
This happens a lot to me, also. Not about my music, but, because people in my town know I rap, I constantly get asked to by people whom I've never met.

oSo Slick
08-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Bruh, i cant even play ball at the park without someone asking me to freestyle, or battle them haha..
For where im from, and the amount of rappers around this area i guess im doing alright for never dropping a single mixtape, let alone solo track..

Babylon
08-11-2015, 05:00 PM
People still go outside?

Tha Czar
08-11-2015, 05:35 PM
always been a fan of your music bro. keep grinding

Student
08-11-2015, 05:58 PM
I can definitely see you going far bruh, keep grinding.

Godbody
08-13-2015, 09:04 AM
Good shit fam. lemme know if you have a mixtape or plan on droppin one. not one of those mixtapes you make fuckin around bored at home when you're 16 tho I mean the serious joint

i know you're upstate so I can bump that shit in Jersey and put ppl over here onto i

lllllllllllll
08-13-2015, 12:20 PM
Thanks my niggs..

Moni word i still got one of your joints on my phone (strange) lmao That Quest For Knowledge submission. Still flames

Godbody will do. Most of my joints be serious but i never put a complete project together yet but im almost done with this new one.

I'm trying to hit up Time Square sometime this month just to be out there. Cuddy said it was poppin.

The Ghost of Freak
08-13-2015, 12:34 PM
So niggas in my town started fucking with me heavy and it's starting to get real folks..

Last night, i had some random nigga come up to me like "yooo you suuuuper dope". i ain't know who dude was but he knew of me. Of course there's a few people that looks down on it because i'm doing better than them so they claiming it ain't me rapping lmao. But my boy hooked me up with a few of his producer friends.

Next stop is radio play.. I'm on one.

Fuck yeah fam... fuck what the haters say. I wanna hear Izzy Reef on the radio.

Godbody
08-13-2015, 01:57 PM
yeah Times Square is lit...i was just over there the other day eating Italian food on 43rd street a few blocks down

Tony Di Napoli...if anyones in the area and wantin some Italian food hit that joint up....they dont have lasagna but they have all the other shit

and its cheap too. they serve you platters that are like $25+ but the platters are meant for 2-3 ppl

Erupt da Monsta
08-13-2015, 07:14 PM
Good shit bruh... You always had the skill...

I stay in the town where UGA is.. and I've performed downtown a few times, with a few bands, and i still to this day cant go downtown near campus without someone recognizing me. I'm pretty much known as the rapper of the town.. but then again there arn't many great ones in Athens imo.

Keep Grinding nigga. You got this already

Shodan
08-13-2015, 07:20 PM
This happens a lot to me, also. Not about my music, but, because people in my town know I rap, I constantly get asked to by people whom I've never met.

This is doubly bad because for 99.9% of people, all rap is freestyled so they expect you to just come up with some dope shit right then and there.

~~~

back to the thread, great job Punk and keep grinding. Mix your music so I can actually hear the lyrics though lol.

Erupt da Monsta
08-13-2015, 07:34 PM
Who on LB can actually really freestyle though? We need to have another freestyle tourney.. So i can catch a few more bodies ha

Punk can you freestyle?

oSo Slick
08-13-2015, 08:04 PM
we do need a freestyle tourney

Shodan
08-13-2015, 08:44 PM
we do need a freestyle tourney

everyone would just write their verses

Student
08-14-2015, 05:48 PM
everyone would just write their verses

Not if it's live on TinyChat and it's set at a certain time but it's between a span of 3-4 days and nobody knows exactly which date or which opponent they'd get.

Shodan
08-14-2015, 07:33 PM
Not if it's live on TinyChat and it's set at a certain time but it's between a span of 3-4 days and nobody knows exactly which date or which opponent they'd get.

The only way that this could work is if we required that everything had to be a personal, or relevant to a scheme/concept that would not be revealed in advance. And, if we chose the former, we would have to have signups hidden so that people couldn't just write personals or nameplays for every opponent they could face.

People can freestyle some personals and mix it in with stuff they're reading or have memorized. Without the aforementioned limitations, it's a matter of whether or not a given emcee is honest about their freestyling.

Aggo
08-14-2015, 08:59 PM
Good shit, punk. Lb activity has been down for a while but I feel like the people here are Makin moves like never before. Proud of you fam. Keep grinding.