PDA

View Full Version : Illokwent

Celsius
08-02-2015, 11:22 PM
so apparently this mod thinks every vote that has no expo is a hate vote. What a fucking douche, going around deleting votes for no reason. Might as well go on every persons account who ever signed up and delete all the non expos. I'm done with this site for good sending bars to c.dodger and I'm out.

Phracture
08-03-2015, 12:54 AM
lmfaooo^^

ILLoKWENT
08-03-2015, 01:56 AM
so apparently this mod thinks every vote that has no expo is a hate vote. What a fucking douche, going around deleting votes for no reason. Might as well go on every persons account who ever signed up and delete all the non expos. I'm done with this site for good sending bars to c.dodger and I'm out.

Dont be a fuckin idiot.. that vote was brought to my attention by your opponent. He said it was a poor vote and i agreed.. if you had that same issue wit any of his votes ,then you pm a mod.. thats why we are here.. besides who said anything about it being a HATE VOTE?because your opponent didnt call it one..which means you blowing smoke up everyones asses..stop exagerating.

Fybre Optikz
08-03-2015, 06:55 AM
Deleted or not it wouldn't make a difference. You still lost by 60+%.. All this shit's sour grapes. Man up n take the L forreal

Student
08-03-2015, 04:49 PM
It's 1 vote man, don't get all aggro

Esso
08-03-2015, 05:22 PM
just like the same type of unexplained noob votes that helped you steal one from me last week? u wasnt cryin then, huh? ol crab ass beeyotch...take your ball and go home.

Bleu
08-03-2015, 05:39 PM
lmaoo y'all foul. celsius the goat stop hatin

Dean
08-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Lol @ the angry face

exZACHly
08-03-2015, 06:43 PM
They should make it where other people can't see comments in the battle either at all or until they vote...I try to give explained votes, but seems like i'm basically saying who i picked sometimes and that's not cool either. If you're gonna quit that's fine, don't let this bullshit be the reason though

Celsius
08-03-2015, 11:28 PM
Esso. You've had no quotable bars . Ever. Cyber..I woulda congratulated u on the win if you let the votes play out but your a fucking shifty dude. Dean licks balls and zack for mod, fuck illokwent. Fuck rant too while I'm at it.

ILLoKWENT
08-04-2015, 12:33 AM
Esso. You've had no quotable bars . Ever. Cyber..I woulda congratulated u on the win if you let the votes play out but your a fucking shifty dude. Dean licks balls and zack for mod, fuck illokwent. Fuck rant too while I'm at it.

Lol.. nigga on his rags...

HIGHpothasis
08-04-2015, 12:40 AM
...y'all MF's Petty. If You're a Noob, stfu. Nobody cares if you quit. You'll be forgotten before the week is out. *Waves* ....

ILLoKWENT
08-04-2015, 01:09 AM
...y'all MF's Petty. If You're a Noob, stfu. Nobody cares if you quit. You'll be forgotten before the week is out. *Waves* ....
Lmao...^^^ that right there

MaCc Da G0D
08-04-2015, 01:25 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/rankings.php?section=tb&year=2011&month=7

☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝ ☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

AINT NOBODY FUCKING W/ THAT....GOODNIGHT B.O.A.T.!!

Fybre Optikz
08-04-2015, 07:00 AM
Congratulate me? Homie you trash beating you wasn't even an accomplishment!

Also, assume there was a total of 27VP in our battle. I had 18VP of that 27

So 18/27=67%..

*If the vote wasn't deleted* 18/29 (assuming that dude had any VP to begin with)= 62%

Numbers don't lie. You woulda gotten bodied regardless

Row
08-04-2015, 08:18 AM

lol

Esso
08-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Esso. You've had no quotable bars . Ever..

your opinion reeks of salt. amazed you could see thru the tears to type that irrelevant bullshit. focus on the real issue here, you're crying over losing unexplained noob votes on an internet text battle. time to put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Celsius
08-04-2015, 05:38 PM
Congratulate me? Homie you trash beating you wasn't even an accomplishment!

Also, assume there was a total of 27VP in our battle. I had 18VP of that 27

So 18/27=67%..

*If the vote wasn't deleted* 18/29 (assuming that dude had any VP to begin with)= 62%

Lmfso , don't let it get to your head,,,,3 mods who I'm beefing with (2 crew beefing) voted in that battle...you won because you're just as fake as everybody else who don't stand up for the self. Pussy.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

your opinion reeks of salt. amazed you could see thru the tears to type that irrelevant bullshit. focus on the real issue here, you're crying over losing unexplained noob votes on an internet text battle. time to put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Lmfao , weren't you just complaining about how you got "robbed" , take your own advice , I best you with your own style. Now that's sad.

Fybre Optikz
08-04-2015, 06:39 PM
As opposed to your votes who all came from rookies and snipers (except from Babylon and Esso who you are calling trash In this thread anyway). Apart from em two all other respected members voted for me. N naaah... Don't worry nothing's getting to my head cause nothing really happened... You trash bro the W was expected.

D.W... I'm sure DIE JUST DID n OPTIC ALL ILL OOZIN works in some language..Oh that first bar of yours to. The play on flow and water is original as fuck brah.. Don't get me started on the other bars

OSKAR
08-04-2015, 06:55 PM
Well God damn

Coldstorms Dad
06-13-2017, 10:36 AM
*sips tea*

@EtH

EtH
06-14-2017, 05:19 PM
^I know, I know.

Apparently we don't enforce the rules anymore.

COFFIN DODGER
06-15-2017, 05:38 PM

Eh ? Wtf did I do lmao ?

Celsius
06-15-2017, 07:53 PM
lmao @ coffin

times changed, never needed an expo when i 1st signed up, or after my hiatus, the push for expos is relatively new , lol ill admit I was salty after this loss but whatever,

EtH
06-16-2017, 11:00 AM
YOU are salty? Imagine finding this thread even though you literally just lost to Celsius because of a non expo'd vote. All we needed were mods to follow the rules in place and it'd have went my way.