PDA

View Full Version : LB should promote their artists more

lllllllllllll
07-29-2015, 05:36 PM
Lets face it, live battling is getting yall nowhere..

Make niggas like me and AT yall face of LB. We outchea grinding already, might as well fuck wit the boys.

Obey
07-29-2015, 05:38 PM
I have to disagree, I could see strict going big with the battling scene based off his LB live performances.

Dizzy Dash
07-29-2015, 05:40 PM
I have to disagree, I could see strict going big with the battling scene based off his LB live performances.

^^^

lllllllllllll
07-29-2015, 05:43 PM
stricc*

Besides that, because ik striccs gonna grind regardless, what else lb got going on?

Dizzy Dash
07-29-2015, 05:46 PM
stricc*

Besides that, because ik striccs gonna grind regardless, what else lb got going on?

Eloh.

lllllllllllll
07-29-2015, 05:48 PM
Lol..

Obey
07-29-2015, 05:57 PM
stricc*

I agree and disagree with what you're saying. Why have a track side and not put as much effort into showcasing the artist when there's a bigger market for track makers? LB can only do so much for someone before, like you said, they have to ''grind regardless.'' I feel this is more of a practicing ground and what you do after is on you, of course they could help, but.. You know how it goes sometimes, LB could produce some big names on the track side for sure. Pugz should put some money or time into starting an LB label, that'd be dope.

AfterThought
07-29-2015, 06:02 PM
Don't compare yourself to me lil nigga :D

Nah forreal tho, just peeped that Wolf Song, dope shit. So yeah let em be, its inevitable to fuck with dope shit, they know who run it..

Lets Beef Track: Run LB - By: AfterThought

lllllllllllll
07-29-2015, 06:05 PM
AfterThought you know i fuck wit u fam..

But LB knows who da track god is... No smiley involved.

AfterThought
07-29-2015, 06:08 PM
So this French track just started playin after your shit on Soundcloud, shit sound tough lol

lllllllllllll
07-29-2015, 06:10 PM
Is it that (what it look like) joint? Thats mildly catchy until the verses hit

AfterThought
07-29-2015, 06:13 PM
SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

cool ass beat, nigga sound like he violated lol

Row
07-29-2015, 06:36 PM
Making shit that no one bumps = grinding?

Nigga promote yourself,

lllllllllllll
07-29-2015, 07:37 PM
Making shit that no one bumps = grinding?

Nigga promote yourself,

You wouldn't know the feeling of niggas in ya city fucking wit ya music and getting more than 50 letsbeef plays you foreign ass nigga. I average more facebook likes than you get letsbeef votes. Don't make me body you. This nigga still crying because i ain't vote on the one bar tourney battles.

Still don't understand why i be giving these untalented ass niggas attention lmao.

Remember, i still got pics with you and ya ugly ass motha b. Don't make me cut up, slime.

Row
07-29-2015, 08:27 PM
You wouldn't know the feeling of niggas in ya city fucking wit ya music and getting more than 50 letsbeef plays you foreign ass nigga. I average more facebook likes than you get letsbeef votes. Don't make me body you. This nigga still crying because i ain't vote on the one bar tourney battles.

Still don't understand why i be giving these untalented ass niggas attention lmao.

Remember, i still got pics with you and ya ugly ass motha b. Don't make me cut up, slime.

i hit a nerve , yes !

just shittin with you, fucking baby

lllllllllllll
07-29-2015, 08:40 PM
Get personal and watch them fold like Laundry.

V3numb
07-29-2015, 10:39 PM
#TeamDrizzy..

i mean punk

no cool emoji required

Bleu
07-30-2015, 04:54 PM
never gonna happen they're struggling to even push the live battling shit. if u make music and ur serious about it u should know damn well LB's getting u nowhere fast. stricc & eloh should be pushing to get on URL.. taking 2-10 low tier battles a year on cards practically no one talks about isnt gonna do shit.

FreezyCT
07-30-2015, 04:59 PM
AfterThought you know i fuck wit u fam..

But LB knows who da track god is... No smiley involved.

Lets Beef Track: Untitled - By: FreezyCT

:high:

Bleu
07-30-2015, 05:06 PM
^ u sound like an underground rapper circa 2005 that never made it.. average LB shit. i see why u think dizzy's dope now

lllllllllllll
07-30-2015, 11:45 PM
Lets Beef Track: Untitled - By: FreezyCT (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=857680-Untitled-138)

:high:

SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

FreezyCT
07-31-2015, 03:00 AM
^ u sound like an underground rapper circa 2005 that never made it.. average LB shit. i see why u think dizzy's dope now

:rolleyes:

I'm the nicest nigga you kno

Bleu
08-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Ur trash tbh

Student
08-03-2015, 04:38 PM
I don't really see them promoting LB Live Battlers though...I mean yeah Pugz and Muggz are focused on that but NOBLE is still working on the mobile (responsive) design (Not an app, app's are completely different. He's just working on making the site mobile-friendly with the ability to battle / listen to battles / listen to tracks / forums without actually making an app. Only stress that because people keep saying "Fuck an app, fix the site". Being mobile friendly should bring in more people because everyone has a fucking smart phone these days and not having to fire up your dusted ass compaq or hp to battle other people will be a blessing.

Proposed solution: You guys could get together and be like "Okay this month we'll promote Punk and everyone puts Punk's latest mixtape in their DatPiff Mixtape promoter in settings and make a thread about it in the Mixtape / Music section. This is a good start imo.

FreezyCT
08-04-2015, 05:09 AM
Ur trash tbh

numbers dont lie :high:

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

good idea Stu