PDA

View Full Version : Lil Dicky - Professional Rapper 7/31

The Dope Man
07-29-2015, 03:39 AM
Anyone else looking forward to Professional Rapper dropping this Friday? Been waiting on this album for awhile now..

I was first introduced to Lil Dicky on here back in 2012-13 i think.. He's long over due for this album, that was suppose to drop in february.

I enjoyed So Hard & most of his other releases, but this album is legit gonna make or break his career.

What are y'all expectations?

Babylon
07-29-2015, 03:43 AM
Been waiting for a while too fam Young Dick my dude. I think Obey or Manny was the first person to introduce me to Lil Dicky, one of you guys posted a thread showcasing some of his highlight tracks & I've been down since then.

Also have you seen his sway interview / freestyle? Shit was fire.

The Dope Man
07-31-2015, 03:07 AM
nah i haven't ill check it out..

Pockets Poppin
07-31-2015, 11:05 PM
The Dope Man i jus heard the white crime jon.. what's sum good tracks to check???

Rant
08-01-2015, 09:36 PM
Been waiting for a while too fam Young Dick my dude. I think Obey or Manny was the first person to introduce me to Lil Dicky, one of you guys posted a thread showcasing some of his highlight tracks & I've been down since then.

Also have you seen his sway interview / freestyle? Shit was fire.

Godbody
08-02-2015, 12:49 PM
I thought the album was shit...i like that one song with JACE.. Oh Well or whatever...but Lil Dicky is getting old fast...its just clever shit and sarcastic jokes on tracks...like that Personality track with T-Pain is a perfect example.....but i wanted more songs like Classic Male Pregame. thats the type of shit we like Lil Dicky for. the same Lil Dicky that made the "White Dude" track

and we didn't get that...nor did we get the Russel Westbrook On A Farm Lil Dicky...so this entire album is just w/e. its not horrible, but its not what it coulda been

7/10

exZACHly
08-02-2015, 01:52 PM
This is funny as hell

Babylon
08-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Well fuck.