PDA

View Full Version : The Crew Situation

Godbody
07-21-2015, 09:27 PM
lets keep it 100....DIE & Higher Education are the same 20-30 niggas we always see in crews reshuffled. ya'll niggas got LB lookin like musical chairs

DIE lookin like the active part of LoD meets Murda Muzik or some shit idk

Higher Education is like when RULE had Classick but its some Turnbull AC's shit

why don't ya'll reduce the size of your crew so we can have 4-5 competitive crews instead of 2 dominant ones? throwing all these niggas in 2 crews completely kills the Crew Battles section and makes the site look inactive

spreading the crews out to 4-5 is a good look for crew battles and activity

then if more ppl sign up as a result of this perceived increase of activity, ya'll turn those 4-5 man crews into 7-8 man crews. Etc

what ya'll think

Aggo
07-21-2015, 09:32 PM
I think this idea holds merit. I also think crews could potentially be larger if we were able to get some more activity here and promote the site. As it stands now, however, if some of the "heavyweights" split up and recruited x amount of people each crews would just happen as you're describing them. I started a crew and when it was just me and Freek, no one joined. Just need someone with pull at the helm and this can happen.

Godbody
07-21-2015, 09:44 PM
thats what im sayin...4-5 crews with 4-5 nice niggas doing the recruiting

just dont be the nigga that recruits 4-5 GC's... even if you CAN, im sayin niggas shouldnt so that the site remains competitive

4-5 crews, 4,5,6 people each. Each crew has a 'top tier' nigga, or 2 of them. a few 'mid tier' niggas and maybe 1 low tier nigga that can match up with another low tier nigga when ya'll do crew battles

lllllllllllll
07-22-2015, 02:20 AM
Big name crews made some of todays popular battlers relevant lmao. But it's still some gay shit that no one can build their own crew with niggas they only click with or just dont fuck with other crews. everyone wants to be in a big crew with titles and all that other weak shit

Rant
07-22-2015, 04:42 AM
#GetSchooled

Subreal
07-22-2015, 04:54 AM
#Learnyourlesson

Fybre Optikz
07-22-2015, 12:42 PM
A draft is where it's at. But y'all a bunch of clowns that don't appreciate good ideas

exZACHly
07-22-2015, 01:04 PM
^^I suggested that, but yeah i agree with Godbody crews should be smaller. I don't wanna join an all star squad or some crew with like 20 people in it.

Mindless
07-22-2015, 06:07 PM
Today in shit I said like three years ago.... lol

Godbody
07-22-2015, 06:14 PM
I mean, mad niggas been sayin this

Its my turn to say it though because its needed

when niggas said it 2-3 yrs ago there was a crew draft. we need that shit again

HE & DIE should consider disbanding after this lil crew battle or at least pick 5-6 niggas they wanna keep. but it should definitely be competitive and not an all star roster

& which case we'd prolly need another draft

Obey
07-22-2015, 06:23 PM
I think sometimes people forget the reason behind crews. I joined D1E so Erupt can help me elevate as a text battler, and also the help with M-Rock to give me tips for the track side. It's got nothing to do with size, yet an elevation factor. I'm not gonna sit in a crew with a few active dudes who bring nothing to the table, now THAT's boring.

Godbody
07-22-2015, 06:27 PM
fuck is you talkin bout...the REAL reason behind crews is to be the best and have crew battles

being the best of 2 active crews aint shit to brag about. being the best of 5 is.

fuck is this Erupt & M-Rock helpin you elevate shit...that sound sus af my G

you elevate on ya own. fuck around n put multis together, see how long you can carry a scheme, experiment with wordplays see what works.....that aint some shit u need Erupt or M-Rock for, thats shit most ppl on here figured out on their own cuz we're Hip-Hop fans so we hear it all the time by the rappers that inspire us or that we deem 'lyrical'

Subreal
07-22-2015, 06:32 PM
how ya'll gonna be in the crew with the worst name in history tho lmao.shits whack

Godbody
07-22-2015, 06:52 PM
word...always thought the name was tasteless and gay

matter fact wasnt there another da illest emcees before this? some multi account dickrider crew or some shit? i dont remember

Obey
07-22-2015, 08:30 PM
Sounding like the egotistical man you are. No great in any category: sports, music, the business world, has gone without taking tips or watching others. Of course you can help yourself but sometimes you miss some of your own flaws. Listen and learn.

Erupt da Monsta
07-22-2015, 08:33 PM
Basically you want to get niggas in D1E feeling some type of way so that they leave... lol and we disband. What you niggas need to do is learn how to recruit. Not hate . yadigg. This shit would never be a discussion on LB 3 years ago.

Aggo
07-22-2015, 08:53 PM
3 years ago there was more than 7 heads on at any given time.

Godbody
07-23-2015, 07:42 AM
Basically you want to get niggas in D1E feeling some type of way so that they leave... lol and we disband. What you niggas need to do is learn how to recruit. Not hate . yadigg. This shit would never be a discussion on LB 3 years ago.

lol y would you even think like that?

look @ the state the site is in fam...crew battles work again too. im not the only one that feels this way

this DIE vs HE shit is LoD vs MM all over again... whats the point of making crews if its the same 20-30 niggas shuffled around differently in 2 crews. if we have 20-30 ppl why not make 5 crews? w/ different combinations of ppl that we aint ever had before?

not only would it actually bring back a competitive aspect it'd be fun

you wanna make a crew and recruit 10 of the nicest active niggas for what? to stroke your own ego? i mean i aint psychic and i aint hatin, but if I look at DIE and compare it to HE it looks like DIE is the clear cut winner in any crew battle

whats the fun in that?

lllllllllllll
07-23-2015, 08:49 AM
Niggas are really awkward lol

Subreal
07-23-2015, 09:13 AM
lol y would you even think like that?

look @ the state the site is in fam...crew battles work again too. im not the only one that feels this way

this DIE vs HE shit is LoD vs MM all over again... whats the point of making crews if its the same 20-30 niggas shuffled around differently in 2 crews. if we have 20-30 ppl why not make 5 crews? w/ different combinations of ppl that we aint ever had before?

not only would it actually bring back a competitive aspect it'd be fun

you wanna make a crew and recruit 10 of the nicest active niggas for what? to stroke your own ego? i mean i aint psychic and i aint hatin, but if I look at DIE and compare it to HE it looks like DIE is the clear cut winner in any crew battle

whats the fun in that?

I actually joined HE instead of d1e mostly because d1e had a shit ton of people and was already stacked.

V3numb
07-23-2015, 09:15 AM
Niggas are really awkward lol

after 3-4 threads of this shit i have to agree :D

Godbody
07-23-2015, 09:29 AM
I actually joined HE instead of d1e mostly because d1e had a shit ton of people and was already stacked.

facts. I was offered a spot in DIE and I declined it jokin around sayin leader spot or no join and then when i was like fuck it y not i checked back and the roster was stacked

no thanks

im always down to be a part of somethin new/up & coming but this trend of makin all star teams has got 2 go...for the sake of bringin activity n keepin shit competitive

FreezyCT
07-23-2015, 11:19 AM
draft

lllllllllllll
07-23-2015, 09:57 PM
draft.

Babylon
07-23-2015, 10:19 PM
While I agree heavily, its quite obvious most dudes on here simply aren't fit to lead. If they were, we'd have seen an influx of crews on here a while ago.

but yeah, we talk too much & do too little.

Who here is willing to lead a new crew? Doesn't matter what crew you are in, or who you are loyal to right now. This shit is a sinking ship, we need to realize that without ideas like this shit is going to be the EXACT SAME YEARS FROM NOW just like OP stated.

So loyalty needs to be set aside for the betterment of our community right now, who will volunteer to start some newer smaller crews?

I'm currently in an unfathomably fucked life situation, so I doubt I'll even be posting more but I felt this is super fucking needed as if this shit pops off in a good way it could seriously lead to a resurgence in LB. Please, someone, take initiative and start creating & repping your crews to the fullest. Godbody, you're a very dope head on here, if you just became active in trying to recruit dudes you could build up a fire crew quick as shit. Same with stricc, and all the other dope dudes here.

Depending on if my internet situation gets better & I can start browsing actively again I'll go ahead & start some crews on multi accounts, build them up a bit then hand them off to capable leaders.. but that's all I can really half-promise to do right now (my apologies.)

Erupt "Basically you want to get niggas in D1E feeling some type of way so that they leave... lol and we disband. What you niggas need to do is learn how to recruit. Not hate . yadigg. This shit would never be a discussion on LB 3 years ago."

I definitely see this point, and felt it when I first read this thread. Pretty much thought to myself "Why should higher education have to suffer from losing mad talent just because this place sucks satchels of salty cocks?"

But its worth it if this shit pops off. And if it doesn't? Who cares, just invite everyone who left back. There's literally nothing to lose and everything to gain. Help build this shit back up and losing a couple members for a little while will seem like the lightest hit ever.

Shodan
07-23-2015, 10:23 PM
I'd start up my own crew if I wasn't too attached to Higher Edu. I might do it on a multi, if Rant has no problem with it.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Godbody, you're a very dope head on here

This should be used in a classroom educational video about how people need to put aside their differences and forgive each other to accomplish things.

MaCc Da G0D
07-23-2015, 11:29 PM
fuck is you talkin bout...the REAL reason behind crews is to be the best and have crew battles

being the best of 2 active crews aint shit to brag about. being the best of 5 is.

fuck is this Erupt & M-Rock helpin you elevate shit...that sound sus af my G

you elevate on ya own. fuck around n put multis together, see how long you can carry a scheme, experiment with wordplays see what works.....that aint some shit u need Erupt or M-Rock for, thats shit most ppl on here figured out on their own cuz we're Hip-Hop fans so we hear it all the time by the rappers that inspire us or that we deem 'lyrical'

...Realest Shit I've Heard Yet. Salutes G'Body