PDA

View Full Version : What it do what the business is???

Erupt da Monsta
07-01-2015, 09:46 AM
Whats good LB fam...... Havent been on in a month or two but ima be back on this hoe shortly.....

Been working two jobs one graveyard shift, and then to top it off just had a baby 2 months ago little girl half Hispanic beautiful as fuck haha

Who's been murking shit round here tho?

ILLoKWENT ... As soon as I get time to sit down and get accustomed to working these two jobs ima respond to that 32 my nig.... no worries, just been mad busy and haven't had time for this site.

Congrats to whoever won that Audio GC too.... haven't had time to check lol

LB still the fam all day nigga.

The Ghost of Freak
07-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Erupt , do NOT peep the GC ... you will only be disappointed, not with the winner necessarily, but with tournament show out itself... one of the worst ever to be honest.

look forward to you being back... now LOD can bring back harassing half jews on tinychat... lmao... unforgiveable.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Erupt , oh shit.. but you missed Rookies vs. Vets... definitely give those a listen... that was one of the best show outs in LB history... real good shit.

Row
07-01-2015, 10:11 AM
we was talkin on i.m and u said brb , and you never came back

oSo Slick
07-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Was wondering where you've been dude. Glad everything is looking up, congrats on your baby.

Rant
07-01-2015, 01:12 PM
I won the GC. :D

lllllllllllll
07-01-2015, 02:41 PM
the thread title threw me completely off. Now I don't even wanna say hey.

Babylon
07-01-2015, 05:41 PM
I'm high as fuck.

Erupt da Monsta
07-01-2015, 09:23 PM
Word FREEK ... Ima peep that joint bruh good to see it actually popped off...

oSo Slick Preciate it bruh.. She's already a handful haha

Row yeah bruh my girl was having stomach pains, and turns out she had the baby 3 hours after I got off of chat when we were talking.. Ima hit you up soon fam

Rant lien ass nigga haha

Punk nigga I texted you not too long ago you get your number changed? Or you ignoring a nigga cus you don't wanta mix my tracks anymore haha

Babylon .. nigga you are always high lol

exZACHly
07-01-2015, 09:54 PM
WB Erupt, hope all is well

lllllllllllll
07-02-2015, 12:00 AM
Erupt i replied lmao fym cuhhh. Nah but. YOOOO work been eating me alive doee. I haven't recorded myself since i started working.

ILLoKWENT
07-07-2015, 12:29 AM
ILLoKWENT ... As soon as I get time to sit down and get accustomed to working these two jobs ima respond to that 32 my nig....

i stopped holding my breath after you said you'd respond in a 'few days' if i SENT..... and that was 3 months ago nigga..... congrats on your lil girl.. tho.