PDA

View Full Version : Can I please get some MOD Help

HandWrapz
06-22-2015, 02:12 PM
4 votes to 1 and I loose because of VP??
huh?? ok, Can you guys please just correct this again..
and this time remove the 2 losses from my record also.

and give me my Flames I got over 5 wins in a roll and becasue of this glitch I cant seem to get my Fire Balls!!
LINK:
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=lb&id=654404
thanks mods..

HandWrapz
06-22-2015, 02:12 PM
4 votes to 1 and I loose because of VP??
huh?? ok, Can you guys please just correct this again..
and this time remove the 2 losses from my record also.

and give me my Flames I got over 5 wins in a roll and becasue of this glitch I cant seem to get my Fire Balls!!
LINK:
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=lb&id=654404
thanks mods..

Student
06-22-2015, 03:02 PM
That link doesn't work and the number hasn't been registered to a battle.

HandWrapz
06-22-2015, 04:09 PM
That link doesn't work and the number hasn't been registered to a battle.

My Bad..

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=654404

Dizzy Dash
06-22-2015, 06:13 PM
Im having the same problem. It put an L on my record when I won 100%.

Muggz and noble haven't been on on like two days so idk what to do. Pisses me off.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=654464

Manhattan
06-22-2015, 06:42 PM
My Bad..

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=654404

Sorry to tell you...but this was a case of VP being in favor of the person you're battling. You had 4 votes, but every voter had 0 Voting Power and although your opponent had one vote...the persons Voting Power was 2. Therefore, he wins 2-0, Unfortunately.

Student
06-22-2015, 07:24 PM
Im having the same problem. It put an L on my record when I won 100%.

Muggz and noble haven't been on on like two days so idk what to do. Pisses me off.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=654464

Fixed...I was bored lol

Dizzy Dash
06-22-2015, 07:50 PM
Fixed...I was bored lol

You, sir, are a magician

Student
06-23-2015, 03:25 AM
You, sir, are a magician

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkqwbcOrfI1qftkbp.gif

HandWrapz
06-23-2015, 03:32 AM
why cant I post!!

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

WTF!! So I loose??, this is bullshit!!
I dont care about your Fucking VP and politics! 4votes to 1.. I obviously won!, Last time I got this error Fixed, Can You Please just fix it! im not here to argue the fucked up rules.
I want my earned W and my Points and remove the L i dont deserve. thanks.

Student
06-23-2015, 03:49 AM
Unfortunately Manhattan is correct.
Voting power determines winners, not actual votes.
The person who voted for your opponent had more VP then the 4 people who voted for you combined.

HandWrapz
06-23-2015, 04:04 AM
this makes no sense, the guy who voted against me has 1 battle and all the VP??
the other 4 who voted for me actually are active users that battle a lot!!
100's of battles and they have no VP??

Please explain that to me, how is that fair??
I realize VP is Voting Power?? but how is that determined with a 1 Battle??
but other people like myself who been battleing a few times have 0?? i haave over 50 battles and been told I have 0 VP..

but this guy with 1 battle has enough to decide winner??

Help please.. I need a real explanation on how its fair that I loose??

-Nataleigh-
06-23-2015, 04:25 AM
You should stop going around hate voting and giving people a 1, probs explains why you have no VP ...

Aggo
06-23-2015, 06:27 AM
Instead of being accepting of a site feature that has been in place and worked just fine for years and years you go around having your little tantrum or whatever and voting 1s on battles? Makes a lot of sense. You could be actively voting and expoing and trying to make the site a better place but your too salty to do it. Acting bitch isn't gonna get you the W's you clearly crave.

Rant Student Manhattan

does this guy have any VP? if not he should be stripped of it. Check out any (all) of the recent battles.

iWrekm man up pussy boy.

HandWrapz
06-23-2015, 07:00 AM
ok i dont see why now you niggas getting mad?? if I have no VP why should it matter??

Here is the record of the nigga that voted for me: Ranked #21 This Month
Ranked #11 All Time
7.64/10 stars7.64/10 stars7.64/10 stars7.64/10 stars7.64/10 stars7.64/10 stars7.64/10 stars7.64/10 stars7.64/10 stars7.64/10 stars
1665 Won / 681 Lost

if he got No VP, then I got no Chance and this is just a fucking Politic/Dick Hugging Bias ass Bullshit..

Record of teh only Nigga with VP:
Ranked #19 This Month
Ranked #5140 All Time
6.25/10 stars6.25/10 stars6.25/10 stars6.25/10 stars6.25/10 stars6.25/10 stars6.25/10 stars6.25/10 stars6.25/10 stars6.25/10 stars
1 Won / 0 Lost

Something is wrong with this..

Aggo
06-23-2015, 07:20 AM
How do you know the dude that voted for you doesn't have a history of hate voting, or using multiple accounts to self vote, or worse. People don't lose vp for no reason.

And saying it doesn't matter cuz you have no vp is retarded. Put in some work voting well and explaining your vote without swaying, pm a mod some of your expos and boom, you got vp. But act like a whiny little bitch and take out a loss by voting like a faggot and you're right, you never will have vp. You never will have respect. You never will get any better.

HandWrapz
06-23-2015, 08:43 AM
How do you know the dude that voted for you doesn't have a history of hate voting, or using multiple accounts to self vote, or worse. People don't lose vp for no reason.

And saying it doesn't matter cuz you have no vp is retarded. Put in some work voting well and explaining your vote without swaying, pm a mod some of your expos and boom, you got vp. But act like a whiny little bitch and take out a loss by voting like a faggot and you're right, you never will have vp. You never will have respect. You never will get any better.

Why should I have to Dick Ride people to get VP?? thats pathetic ma Nigga!
I rather just keep taking advantage of my 0 VP and start dropping peoples average rating.. that seems Fair to me and a lot of fun reading everyones butt hurt responses... I have never hate voted, not even once.. and the people who have 0 VP have never once hate voted on my battles, even when they dont vote for me..

I dont understand it, but I am done bitching about it.. if all of you think its fair for me to loose the battle, when teh nigga got 1 battle in and has all teh VP, as apposed to the other vorters witha combination of over 2000 battles. then Its koo, i get it.. I aint dick riding so nobody give a fuck.

Its koo, not tripping.
Just think its garbage the way this shit is handled.

not the first time it happened..
So basically if a dickrider/ or a Mod thinks your Dope, you win!!

-Nataleigh-
06-23-2015, 08:59 AM
... I have never hate voted, not even once..

So you saying 1-1 ain't hate voting? fuck outta here ... My verse might not of been that good but it was no where near a 1...

Aggo
06-23-2015, 09:10 AM
Why should I have to Dick Ride people to get VP?? thats pathetic ma Nigga!
I rather just keep taking advantage of my 0 VP and start dropping peoples average rating.. that seems Fair to me and a lot of fun reading everyones butt hurt responses... I have never hate voted, not even once.. and the people who have 0 VP have never once hate voted on my battles, even when they dont vote for me..

I dont understand it, but I am done bitching about it.. if all of you think its fair for me to loose the battle, when teh nigga got 1 battle in and has all teh VP, as apposed to the other vorters witha combination of over 2000 battles. then Its koo, i get it.. I aint dick riding so nobody give a fuck.

Its koo, not tripping.
Just think its garbage the way this shit is handled.

not the first time it happened..
So basically if a dickrider/ or a Mod thinks your Dope, you win!!

Proving you can vote intelligently = dickriding.

Damn doggy. You must be feeling limber as fuck cuz that was one hell of a stretch.

I love how you been tripping for 3 days over this shit but still type out "Its koo not tripping" the fuck you aren't.

exZACHly
06-23-2015, 09:21 AM
If you don't want VP that's cool, but you're basically saying you're hate voting to fuck up averages. Also, Your VP doesn't matter when people are voting for you...they all had 0 VP and you lost because the 1 vote against you had VP, with that being said....New Members shouldn't start with 2VP and maybe they should have a certain amount of VP to close a battle out (rather than 3 votes) because this was a shitty way to lose. So yeah end of the day people need to vote like they actually care and there wouldn't be a problem with VP because everyone would have it, but some just don't give a shit.

HandWrapz
06-23-2015, 09:39 AM
I do give shit about my voting, that's why I felt soo salty! I don't give a fuck about loosing, for I realize that I am not very good. But I like to loose fairly. I felt cheated and nobody gave a fuck, like dickhead above said, i posted it 3 days ago and only thing mod did was move my thread. But now that I am dropping 1's on other niggas battles, now everyone has an opinion. First off, if I gave u a 1! U are a text battler, if I have you a 10, your probably Audio Battler.... I only see niggas who got 1's complaining!! Not 1 nigga I gave a ten has complained..but just so you guys know, I didn't read, or listen.. So it's not a hate vote, I didn't give u a 1 because I was hating. I was trying to grab ur attention, so u can feel cheated like me.. Pretty simple dawg, I still ain't tripping, fuck y'all nukkas!wiggas..
And miggas!!!

exZACHly
06-23-2015, 09:50 AM
Well if you truly care, knock that shit off!! lol The fact is even if you were a mod those same 4 votes would have equaled 0 VP (seems like you think your VP has anything to do with your own battles) but anyways quit giving 1's take the time to listen/read and get your shit right, or else you'll become part of the problem that you speak of...which is 4 votes not meaning shit when they "should" because of VP issues

Aggo
06-23-2015, 09:51 AM
I only hear the people I gave 1's to complaining. I don't hear the people I gave 10s to complaining.

I only hear the waiters I didn't tip complaining. The guys I tiped 30 % to aren't complaining.

See why that's stupid.

exZACHly
06-23-2015, 09:53 AM
I'd be more upset winning a 1-1 than losing a 10-10 lol