PDA

View Full Version : LETSBEeF more like letscheat

Celsius
06-16-2015, 11:54 PM
Votes don't mean shit, the FVC didn't change shit, it's still a big popularity test. I mean, the sites dead, maybe 10-20 battles in a whole day, and these mods still ain't voting on battles. Names overs bars. Pming allowed just adds more mischief to the problematic shitcastrophe that LB has become. There needs to be a revised fvc, or a minimum amount of characters that can be left in the comment box on a battle at least for starters. Yall admins sitting wondering why nobody logging on, well think about DEEZ NUTZ

:grass::fyou:

Denton
06-17-2015, 12:09 AM
Welp.

Celsius
06-17-2015, 12:13 AM
Welp.

Can a mod move or delete thread don't wanna throw off the rvV

The Ghost of Freak
06-17-2015, 12:38 AM
Votes don't mean shit, the FVC didn't change shit, it's still a big popularity test. I mean, the sites dead, maybe 10-20 battles in a whole day, and these mods still ain't voting on battles. Names overs bars. Pming allowed just adds more mischief to the problematic shitcastrophe that LB has become. There needs to be a revised fvc, or a minimum amount of characters that can be left in the comment box on a battle at least for starters. Yall admins sitting wondering why nobody logging on, well think about DEEZ NUTZ

Agreed. Glad you said it.

Rant
06-17-2015, 12:47 AM
Moved by request.

Saxx
06-17-2015, 06:45 PM
Hang on a second didnt the fvc have a few really good voters that actually voted when requested to impartially a few months ago? Wonder who those members were :D

Glad its gone to ratshit as predicted. Part of the reason I'll be dissing half you bitches in tracks from now on.....LB dead.

Lyrical_Terrorist
07-07-2015, 05:33 PM

Well said. I get pissed when people just spew "fair vote" when it's obviously biased. People say "work on your bars" but they don't tell me how. I can't even report bad votes.

X-Calibur
07-07-2015, 06:36 PM
*ahem!!!

HIGHpothasis
07-31-2015, 06:23 AM

Sad Part Is, There Not Even Anyone Here To Even CORRELATE and INITIATE new FVC members who Actually Vote Fair EVERYDAY! *Ahem*

HateMagnet
08-10-2015, 03:06 AM
Cosign all ┬░Celsius Lyrical_Terrorist SLUGZ BUNNY Saxx

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

SLUGZ BUNNY and another sad thing...you can't even block them. They may not be hate voters, in general, but they have their fair share of those they have a grudge against and vote against them anytime they can make it look as if it is not a hate vote (a close battle, with a long drawn out expo, sway vote, etc.) usually costing them the victory due to their elevated vp.

Babylon
08-10-2015, 11:26 PM
So lets work to change this fuck shit. I'm one of the names these faggots give votes for, I see it constantly when I battle on here in comparison to when I battle on random multis. And I don't even fucking do shit.

What can we do to help change this? Complaining does nothing, working to change things does something.

How about we begin a group for the exposing and mass blocking of all people we provide image proof for being shitty faggot voters? Lemme know if anyone is interested in going in with me on this.

Saxx
08-11-2015, 01:19 AM
I needed a reason to come back to LB this is not it lol

HateMagnet
08-11-2015, 03:45 AM
Babylon then, you must know them personally, so it's on you to provide that "image proof" that you're talking about, cuz niggas aint hard enough to post they own pics on here like I am. *Face Palms & Moves On*

...Anyways, haha, and it be the same people voting against me all the time and they somehow have more vp than the more educated voters. Either that or this is the most glitchiest site on the net. Like no joke. And even the Admins half ass give a damn.

I agree with working to change this, but w/o bringing it to light that the shit is real, how can that be a possibility to do?

Saxx
08-12-2015, 01:46 AM
Not that I battle much anymore but I feel that pretty much every loss I've taken I deserve.

Take from that what you will.

HateMagnet
08-15-2015, 05:24 PM
Well, you and I are two completely different people. They say no racism is allowed when you go to start/accept a battle, but I know that's what it is, or else something would have been done about it by now. But nope, not even a peep from no one, just niggas tryina gang up on me to make it seem like that's not what it is when it is, like it's okay that I'm losing battles when I'm getting the majority of votes when my verses are clearly better. Smh Naw, that's bs

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=489653 (up 2-1 here and the last vote was for him and I lost the battle 100%-0%)

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=489792 (up 6-5 here and I received the last 4 votes when the first vote, for him, was by an uneducated voter who is now banned for biting MULTIPLE VERSES and rated me a 4 and him an 8)

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=489620 (3-1 here disregarding a FVC member's vote but he still beats me 71% to 29%?)

Though these are close battles, I can't see why I lost by such a large margin percentagewise when I had the majority of votes. Maybe it's not that, but I can't stand being cheated especially when it seems like it's happening to me all the time and the Staff could give a fuck less.

Coldstorms Dad
06-13-2017, 10:34 AM
hmmm this is gold