PDA

View Full Version : Rookies vs Vets: Willy Grubz vs. ELOH STACKz!

NOBLE
06-14-2015, 06:11 AM
Please select the winner via the poll. Votes are non-public to simulate the anonymity of tourney votes. Same rules apply: do not vote for yourself or crew mates, etc. If you vote, please leave a comment or your vote may not count. Once the poll closes, results will also adjusted for VP same as the other battles and this is what will ultimately determine the winner.
Willy Grubz
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/210258730&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_ comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;vi sual=true"></iframe>
ELOH STACKz
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/210258310&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_ comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;vi sual=true"></iframe>

Mindless
06-14-2015, 02:14 PM
Kind of surprised at the voting on this one.

Saint Chris
06-14-2015, 04:19 PM
Won't do Shit, BWAHAHAHA! Stacked Lays, hahahaha! I caught that. Dying a sore loser... yo, Grubz came HARD AF! LMFAO! WTFFFFFFF. I've never heard him that angry and creative in a battle. Eloh has the best battle vocals outta anyone. I honestly apprecite you for sticking up for The Union too, haha! Thanks man, Grubz was wrong for that, but it brought me BACK - a lot of folks forget it was ME and Rich tho, I was busy on my Navy shit, but me and him created The Union, and he told me what Grubz did and it made me hop back on LB again after a year hiatus, lol, even had a back n forth with Florida 44... don't forget about Cizzle! "They don't wanna see me on these tracks boy" (Drake Voice). Hahaha! I honestly gotta say though, Grubz crushed this one. I've never even heard him use lines like that, it took someone as vicious as Eloh to bring that shit outta him, 100%.

Dean
06-14-2015, 11:21 PM
Winner was more aggressive with harder punchlines. Props to both tho. Dope battle.

Brutally Honest
06-14-2015, 11:30 PM
Relistened. Can't believe it's so close honestly.

ELOH STACKz
06-15-2015, 01:47 AM
Lol, I had to bring that Union shit back for the Vets. I joined in 2012, but my ears r always to the street... Listening back again, My flow kinda tailed off at the end. I actually wanted to re-record it but my verse was already late... Shoutout to Grubz, this is firrrreeeee

Mr-Felon
06-15-2015, 03:36 PM
Voted....

Flako Boom
06-15-2015, 10:58 PM
clash matchup,,i thought ones bars were just harder than the others,,but both are still killen bars

Rant
06-15-2015, 11:17 PM
I'm getting really tired of seeing the vets dickride each other in these voting threads, and making obviously swaying comments.

Pugz
06-16-2015, 12:03 AM
damn we finally found Eloh some competition! I love this shit! Joe MuGGz you the man G!

M-Rock
06-16-2015, 12:23 AM
lmao Rant

MacG
06-16-2015, 12:30 PM
Eloh your a monster. Have enjoyed those live battles. You've got some Joell Ortiz in you. This was really close. Willy had some vicious energy.

ELOH STACKz
06-16-2015, 05:41 PM
I'm getting really tired of seeing the vets dickride each other in these voting threads, and making obviously swaying comments.

I'm glad someone noticed, Lol...

damn we finally found Eloh some competition! I love this shit! Joe MuGGz you the man G!

If keeping up with my throwaways is an accomplishment. Then yeah, he's definitely comp... But if I was to actually write for weeks & battle him LIVE? Ya boy wouldn't stand a chance. Lol, shoutout to Grubz though.

Eloh your a monster. Have enjoyed those live battles. You've got some Joell Ortiz in you. This was really close. Willy had some vicious energy.

Thanks bro, I get the Joell Ortiz comparison a lot. Great compliment, he's one of my favorites... I appreciate you taking the time to check my footage out though. I'm definitely having fun with it, receiving great feedback. It's getting easier for me too, I'm way more comfortable in the ring now. There's alot of opportunities starting to open up. Not only for myself, but for LetsBeef.com too. I'm one of the more visible members on the site. So I've attached myself at the hip & try to shout LB out every chance I get...

Saint Chris
06-16-2015, 05:57 PM
Bruh, you dudes put in work. No bull shit. Dope drops for both. Voting on these battles was hard AF for me because i liked everything I've heard so far.

Willy Grubz
06-16-2015, 07:45 PM
Keep making excuses Eloh. You think it took me more than a few 10 minute brainstorms to throw that together?? I just write for the level my opponent is at... Good job though .

Denton
06-16-2015, 11:55 PM
Barz took this

NOBLE
06-17-2015, 11:32 PM
Willy Grubz wins by 51% after VP adjustment.