PDA

View Full Version : LBTT May: COFFIN DODGER vs -ANONYMOUS- [-ANONYMOUS- wins 3-0]

NOBLE
05-09-2015, 11:29 AM
COFFIN DODGER vs -ANONYMOUS-
Verses are due Thursday, May 21st 11:59PM Est (GMT -4).
Verses are to be posted in THIS thread.
There are NO EXTENSIONS.
Verses must be 20-30 lines long.
Voting is 3-0 KO, 3-1 TKO or first to 5.

Topic:

http://i58.tinypic.com/vwyhc3.jpg

AlkatraZ™
05-12-2015, 12:02 AM
I like this.

COFFIN DODGER
05-21-2015, 10:40 PM
damn , looks like some nigga dropped ' A BOMB ON HIS PLACE ' ! see this shit on the news , TROUBLE in the RUBBLE , just another ''ANONYMOUS'' FACE ' , but we know who this fool is is , he's just an 'EPONYMOUS WASTE !! '
- him take the stage ? naa , will be at the front LEADING THE BOOINGS , should change his name to 'pompei' cos i will 'LEAVE HIM IN RUINS' and 'spurting blood' like he 'BLEEDING FROM SHOOTINGS !' -
see ,, difference is this guys a fool , last guy he battled said it like he FOUGHT THE HOUSE CLOWN , while my last battle ? take a 'look at the pic' , i 'BOUGHT THE HOUSE DOWN ! '-
and fam , if thats your house your in BARMY TROUBLE , need protection of an ARMY BUBBLE , leave ya needin to SPLINT BONES when i beat ya with 'FLINT STONES' then call this cunt 'BARNY RUBBLE '' !! -
lol i got MAD BOMBS TO DROP HEAT , while this MANS ON A WHACK BEAT , cos i aint 'recycling ciggarettes' wheni leave this ''FAG'' ON DA SCRAPHEAP !! ' -
bitch , i bought ya wooden bars down like FELLING A TREE , someone TELL HIM TO LEAVE , go see his mom in that picture ..oh wait ,thats BEYOND BELIEF !! is she 'SELLING A WEAVE ?? '
fuck it , bring my gat and POP OFF THE LATCH with the LOCK OFF THE CATCH ,fire seven rounds so he GONE IN A FLASH , take ya gal n stick my COCK IN HER SNATCH , cos when he says he at the 'summit'??? anon just means he's 'TOP OF THE TRASH !! '

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

wtf ?? when i wrote this and counted it , it was 24 lines lol !! now its shortened itself to about 15-16 ...thin it took out the spaces i used to seperate most of the lines as i done it one line at a time ...

AlkatraZ™
05-21-2015, 11:54 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/vwyhc3.jpg

My -Name, Mr. Williams-, My wife is an -Angel called Mildrid-
She stated, in an abrabian language, the
other -Day i was chilling-, with all -Eight of my Children- When a
-Gang of some Villains- Invaded our building-
Threw a grenade , it -Caved in the Ceiling- As The walls fell, She
watched them -Break in a million- Peices, of
cement and broken glass, broke and smashed, an -Ancient
Pavillion- And in this picture is what
-Remains of my village- Hatred conCealed In-, Cause they murder
my kids -Take our civilians-, Straight Pillage, How them American terrorist -Raped and then killed them-, Now i have to
rubbage through garbage to eat but still i
"give -Thanks every Meal It's"- like we "-Ate with the Pilgrims-"
aint -Faking its Real Shit-, Believe me,
Weve been "Screwed, to the point" of 'no resistance' W/o the -Aid
of a drill Bit-, where im sitting ,
I ust to say -I Have a Home- i Cry And get stoned, wandering where Gods at?, cause When im here, im like Godsmack, "inside I
Stand Alone"!

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Didnt do a whole 30lines because as tou can see he came in here battling a free for all verse and didnt stay on topic. Vote accordingly.

COFFIN DODGER
05-22-2015, 06:51 AM
aint that swaying lmao ? and not on topic ??
ok , A BOMB ON HIS PLACE / EPONYMOUS 'WASTE'
POMPEI / RUINS
BOUGHT THE HOUSE DOWN
BARNY 'RUBBLE'
SCRAPHEAP
SELLING A WEAVE ( looks like she holding a wig or hairpiece )
TOP OF THE TRASH

so none of those have anything to do with the picture huh ????????

Shodan
05-22-2015, 10:19 AM
so none of those have anything to do with the picture huh ????????

You don't seem to understand what a topical is.

There are no disses in topicals. You write a rhyming verse - sort of like a mix between rap and poetry - about the topic (in this case, a picture) you are given, and the "battle" is judged based on the comparative quality of the verse; for example, its story, imagery, and rhyming fluidity/complexity. It's a competition between two (or more) writers, NOT a "battle" in the proper sense.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

With this in mind, MVGT: an auto-win for -ANONYMOUS-, obviously.

Black Book
05-22-2015, 10:22 AM
COFFIN DODGER didn't know what a topical really was. -ANONYMOUS- did know what it was. Therefore, -ANONYMOUS- had the better topical here. It's quite clear who won.

VOTE: -ANONYMOUS-

COFFIN DODGER
05-22-2015, 12:15 PM
lmao ok i fucked up , thought it was a mixture of the topic and dissing the opponent . will know next time so apologies for being a stupid ol fuck :)

S O U L R I T E
05-22-2015, 12:36 PM
It's all good Coffin. I did the same thing in the Concept Tournament. But yeah chief next tournament you'll know what to do and you'll give them hell. Good verse Anonymous.

VOTE: -ANONYMOUS-

NOBLE
05-22-2015, 01:24 PM
-ANONYMOUS- wins by 3-0 KO. Thanks to all who voted.
COFFIN DODGER What you dropped was a concept battle verse, not a topical battle. I've made the same mistake before as well which costed me a win in an audio topical tourney.
You made ANONYMOUS your primary target but used the picture for the concept. Your punches were relevant to that concept, but the verse was still primarily about ANONYMOUS and attacking him. In a topical, the verse is totally about the topic rather than who you're facing. Hopefully it's a lesson learned and you can try again in next month's LBTT.
/100

COFFIN DODGER
05-22-2015, 02:18 PM
yeah no problems , glad its no just me thats done this lol

RULE
01-04-2020, 04:08 PM
counted

tbm