PDA

View Full Version : 2 Years ago........

HVK
05-06-2015, 12:02 PM
THAT WAS WHEN I WAS LAST HERE haha....... IM MAKIN A FINAL COMEBACK IN AUGUST FOR HOWEVER LONG IT LASTS (before anyone else says it lol)

ANY OLD HEADS STILL HERE? WHATS UR NEW NAMES?

WHEN IM BACK IM FOCUSING ON TRACKS AS I WANT SOME FINAL MEMORIES BEFORE I CHECK INTO THAT ELDERLY HOME AN HANG UP THE MIC FOR GOOD..........

SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY OLD FAMS (u know who u are)

MINDLESS, JWALL, DMAX, TANK, LETHAL, MOBB, RULE, MAYNEAK GET AT ME IF U WANNA DO SOME TRACKS hvklb2015@gmail.com

PEACE GUYS.

Shodan
05-06-2015, 12:12 PM
i have no idea who you are except you lost vs grizzeat in the scheme once

HVK
05-06-2015, 12:29 PM
i have no idea who you are except you lost vs grizzeat in the scheme once

THANKS FOR BRINGIN THAT UP MAYNE hahaha, U'VE JUS GIVEN GRIZZ A MASSIVE BONER lmao.....

WTF IS WIT UR NAME BRO? U LOSE A BET OR A BATTLE OR SOME SHIT? haha

Student
05-06-2015, 12:34 PM
He's trying to be funny, what's up holmes

HVK
05-06-2015, 06:35 PM
He's trying to be funny, what's up holmes

Student GLAD SOMEONE IS STILL AROUND haha...... U KNOW ME STUDENT I RESURFACE EVERY COUPLE OF YEARS BACK TO THIS CRACK HABIT KNOWN AS LETSBEEF.COM.......

HOPE SHITS STRAIGHT WIT U FAMz..... HOPE THE WIFEY's WELL AN ALL.

:)

Subreal
05-06-2015, 07:06 PM
Turn your caps lock off.

Insuppressible
05-06-2015, 07:12 PM
^Fuck off he aint gotta do shit motha fucka..i kill you

HVK how you doin mate
i still want my revenge lol

Student
05-06-2015, 07:12 PM
Turn your caps lock off.

That's his thing, like me when I Used To Type Like This But Lizman Ruined It For Me And I Refuse To Type Like That Faggot DP Dick Brain Taking Fairy.

Lockhart
05-06-2015, 07:29 PM
I will battle you.

Subreal
05-06-2015, 07:36 PM
That's his thing, like me when I Used To Type Like This But Lizman Ruined It For Me And I Refuse To Type Like That Faggot DP Dick Brain Taking Fairy.

thats not his thing. hes not the only 12 year old on the internet that always types in all caps.

Student
05-06-2015, 07:40 PM
thats not his thing. hes not the only 12 year old on the internet that always types in all caps.

Lol^

But for 6+ years on here that was "his thing".

Lizman
05-06-2015, 08:49 PM

I Typed Like That Before You, Student.

Row
05-06-2015, 10:34 PM
yeoo HVK remember that 49 - 51 battle of ours ? rematch bruv :high:

nonetheless good to see ya round these parts again

HVK
05-07-2015, 10:51 AM
yeoo HVK remember that 49 - 51 battle of ours ? rematch bruv :high:

nonetheless good to see ya round these parts again

Row WOW BRO TOPICAL + TAGTEAM CHAMP, MODERATOR AND A NICE FUCKIN BATTLE RECORD....... YOU DEFINATELY BEEN ON UR SHIT WHILE I BEEN AWAY, CONGRATS ON ALL THAT MAYNE THATS SOME IMPRESSIVE SHIZZLE......

AND YES ROW I REMEMBER THAT PARTICULAR BATTLE ONE OF THE CLOSEST IVE EVER KNOWN, LITERALLY CAME DOWN TO THE LAST SECOND...... I HAD AN INCLINE IF I CAME BACK AND U WERE STILL AROUND THEN THE TOPIC OF A REMATCH MIGHT COME UP......... U ALWAYS DID WANT TO BEAT ME FOR SOME REASON Lol

IM A BIT OUT OF PRACTICE AT THE MO ON MY TEXT GAME BUT WHEN IM BACK ON THE BATTLE SCENE PROPERLY THIS GENIE WILL GRANT YOU UR WISH, U SENT LAST TIME IF I RECALL SO WHEN IT HAPPENS I WILL SEND THIS TIME...... U COOL WIT THAT? DO U DO TRACKS AT ALL? THATS MY MAIN FOCUS RIGHT NOW......

GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE ELEVATE THAT DESERVES IT!!!

Manhattan
05-07-2015, 10:59 AM
HVK what it do!

HVK
05-07-2015, 11:14 AM
Subreal YEARS AGO WHEN I FIRST JOINED THIS SITE BACK IN 2006 I HAD A SHITTY LAPTOP WHERE MY CAPSLOCK BUTTON WAS BROKE AN MA SHIFT KEY HARDLY EVER WORKED, SO I JUS TYPED ALL IN CAPS AN IT KINDA STAYED WIT ME, SO NO I WONT TURN MY CAPS LOCK OFF....... FUCK YOU lol....... I LOVE HOW Student SAYS ITS MY THING, 9 YEARS ON THIS SITE AND THA 2 THINGS PPL SEEM TO REMEMBER MOST ARE ME NOT TURNIN OFF MA CAPS LOCK AND THE TIME EVERYONE THOUGHT I WOZ CHINESE OR ASIAN LOL, CERTAINLY MADE MY IMPRESSION ON PPL HUH haha

Insuppressible LMFAO U ALWAYS DID MAKE ME LAUGH ''I KILL YOU'' haha.....YEAH I SEEM TO BE GETTIN ALOT OF THESE 'REVENGE' REQUESTS BUT YEAH FAMSO LIKE I SAID TO Row LET ME GET SOME FORM OF NORMALITY BACK THEN WE WILL REIGNITE THIS DISCUSSION....

Student LMFAO THAT DUDE STILL AROUND? NO FUCKIN WAY, DUDE USED TO CONFUSE THA FUCK OUT OF ME WIT HIS VERSES, THEN HIS EXPOS WERE EVEN MORE HEADFUCKIN....... DUDE SPEAKS HIS OWN FUCKIN LANGUAGE IM SURE.... WAIT HE HAS COMMENTED IN THIS THREAD HE IS STILL HERE..... Lizman DFJGFG DFGSKJGKGDFJ DSGFKJDFGDKFJG FDKGJDKGJ hahaha JUS PLAYIN WASSUP MAYNE?

Lockhart WILL U NOW, WELL THANKYOU lol..... I REMEMBER UR NAME SO U MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHIN WHEN I WAS HERE LAST....

Manhattan IM DOIN GOOD BRO GOOD TO HEAR FROM U, THAT STAFF BADGE LOOKIN GOOD ON U MAYNE.....

Row
05-07-2015, 11:34 AM
Row WOW BRO TOPICAL + TAGTEAM CHAMP, MODERATOR AND A NICE FUCKIN BATTLE RECORD....... YOU DEFINATELY BEEN ON UR SHIT WHILE I BEEN AWAY, CONGRATS ON ALL THAT MAYNE THATS SOME IMPRESSIVE SHIZZLE......

AND YES ROW I REMEMBER THAT PARTICULAR BATTLE ONE OF THE CLOSEST IVE EVER KNOWN, LITERALLY CAME DOWN TO THE LAST SECOND...... I HAD AN INCLINE IF I CAME BACK AND U WERE STILL AROUND THEN THE TOPIC OF A REMATCH MIGHT COME UP......... U ALWAYS DID WANT TO BEAT ME FOR SOME REASON Lol

IM A BIT OUT OF PRACTICE AT THE MO ON MY TEXT GAME BUT WHEN IM BACK ON THE BATTLE SCENE PROPERLY THIS GENIE WILL GRANT YOU UR WISH, U SENT LAST TIME IF I RECALL SO WHEN IT HAPPENS I WILL SEND THIS TIME...... U COOL WIT THAT? DO U DO TRACKS AT ALL? THATS MY MAIN FOCUS RIGHT NOW......

GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE ELEVATE THAT DESERVES IT!!!

word brudda word, just do you. im cool whenever you want to battle :high:

Student
05-07-2015, 02:58 PM
I Typed Like That Before You, Student.

Bullshit. Proof or GTFO

Subreal
05-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Lol and in his battles he doesn't do all caps, its normal. But in the forums he does. Prob bcuz its annoying as fuck to read all caps. I'm done reading your posts until you grow up.

Lizman
05-07-2015, 04:49 PM
Subreal YEARS AGO WHEN I FIRST JOINED THIS SITE BACK IN 2006 I HAD A SHITTY LAPTOP WHERE MY CAPSLOCK BUTTON WAS BROKE AN MA SHIFT KEY HARDLY EVER WORKED, SO I JUS TYPED ALL IN CAPS AN IT KINDA STAYED WIT ME, SO NO I WONT TURN MY CAPS LOCK OFF....... FUCK YOU lol....... I LOVE HOW Student SAYS ITS MY THING, 9 YEARS ON THIS SITE AND THA 2 THINGS PPL SEEM TO REMEMBER MOST ARE ME NOT TURNIN OFF MA CAPS LOCK AND THE TIME EVERYONE THOUGHT I WOZ CHINESE OR ASIAN LOL, CERTAINLY MADE MY IMPRESSION ON PPL HUH haha

Insuppressible LMFAO U ALWAYS DID MAKE ME LAUGH ''I KILL YOU'' haha.....YEAH I SEEM TO BE GETTIN ALOT OF THESE 'REVENGE' REQUESTS BUT YEAH FAMSO LIKE I SAID TO Row LET ME GET SOME FORM OF NORMALITY BACK THEN WE WILL REIGNITE THIS DISCUSSION....

Student LMFAO THAT DUDE STILL AROUND? NO FUCKIN WAY, DUDE USED TO CONFUSE THA FUCK OUT OF ME WIT HIS VERSES, THEN HIS EXPOS WERE EVEN MORE HEADFUCKIN....... DUDE SPEAKS HIS OWN FUCKIN LANGUAGE IM SURE.... WAIT HE HAS COMMENTED IN THIS THREAD HE IS STILL HERE..... Lizman DFJGFG DFGSKJGKGDFJ DSGFKJDFGDKFJG FDKGJDKGJ hahaha JUS PLAYIN WASSUP MAYNE?

Lockhart WILL U NOW, WELL THANKYOU lol..... I REMEMBER UR NAME SO U MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHIN WHEN I WAS HERE LAST....

Manhattan IM DOIN GOOD BRO GOOD TO HEAR FROM U, THAT STAFF BADGE LOOKIN GOOD ON U MAYNE.....

Hate You Too.
And The Two Positive Things I Remember You For Are The Introduction Of The Fair Voters Club And Classik.

The Two Negatives Would Be For Creating The Hell Spawn Rule And For Even You Not Getting My Verses.

HVK
05-07-2015, 05:52 PM
Hate You Too.
And The Two Positive Things I Remember You For Are The Introduction Of The Fair Voters Club And Classik.

The Two Negatives Would Be For Creating The Hell Spawn Rule And For Even You Not Getting My Verses.

THA FVC WASNT ME DUDE I WOZ MODDIN AT THE TIME AN AGREED WIT IT HAPPENIN BUT I WASNT THE CREATOR......... AND LMFAO @ THE HELL SPAWN hahaha, EVEN THO I DIDNT GET MOST OF UR VERSES THEY WERE STILL ENTERTAININ TO ME, LIKE IVE SAID TO U IN THE PAST BRO I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE U A FEW POINTERS ONE DAY AN SEE WHAT HAPPENS (i will read some of ur new material when i get a minute)........

Subreal I DONT HOLD MUCH HOPE OF ME GROWIN UP AN KICKIN THA HABIT SO WE WILL JUS HAVE TO NOT COMMUNICATE WIT EACHOTHER...... IM GONNA GO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP NOW lol

Lizman
05-07-2015, 06:19 PM
THA FVC WASNT ME DUDE I WOZ MODDIN AT THE TIME AN AGREED WIT IT HAPPENIN BUT I WASNT THE CREATOR......... AND LMFAO @ THE HELL SPAWN hahaha, EVEN THO I DIDNT GET MOST OF UR VERSES THEY WERE STILL ENTERTAININ TO ME, LIKE IVE SAID TO U IN THE PAST BRO I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE U A FEW POINTERS ONE DAY AN SEE WHAT HAPPENS (i will read some of ur new material when i get a minute)........

Subreal I DONT HOLD MUCH HOPE OF ME GROWIN UP AN KICKIN THA HABIT SO WE WILL JUS HAVE TO NOT COMMUNICATE WIT EACHOTHER...... IM GONNA GO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP NOW lol

Don't Give Me Pointers I Was Being Sarcastic.
You Have Been Blocked For Safety.
And The FVC Was Your Idea.

S O U L R I T E
05-07-2015, 07:27 PM
Lizman do LB a favor. Log out and never log back in.

HVK
05-07-2015, 07:40 PM
LMFAO ^^^^

Lizman IS THERE ANYONE YOU HAVENT BLOCKED? PROLLY WHY U HAVE OVER 300 WINS AS UR MULTI ACCOUNTS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN VOTE ON UR SHIT....... U PROLLY BLOCK UR OPPONANT PRIOR TO THE BATTLE, BLOCK ALL HIS FRIENDS, THEN TROLL THE FORUMS BLOCKIN EVERYONE THEY HAVE QUOTED, MENTIONED OR HAD A COMMENT ON............ NO WONDER U NEVER ELEVATED.......... ALL I WAS GONNA GIVE U WAS SOME EXTENSIVE FEEDBACK ON ONE OF UR VERSES, U COULD HAVE IGNORED IT FOR ALL I CARE IT WOULD HAVE JUST BEEN AN OBSERVATION.........

BLOCKED FOR SAFETY? hahahahaha TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH THAT MEANS ''I DONT WANT FAIR VOTES ON MY BATTLES COZ I KNOW I'D NEVER WIN''.........

GLAD TO SEE UR STILL LB's PUNCHBAG!

Student
05-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Don't Give Me Pointers I Was Being Sarcastic.
You Have Been Blocked For Safety.
And The FVC Was Your Idea.

Me and Mindless co-founded the FVC, get your facts straight faggol.

Insuppressible
05-08-2015, 03:04 AM
^i remember you testing the green title back in 2010.. i was the first person to have it lol

HVK muthafucka whenever mate cos imma be inactive anyway. But i still can't explain why i has such an obsession over our spar in the tourney.

Subreal you slow fuck when did typin in caps mean that you haven't grown up? You down right degenerate nerd i'll fuckin bench you
:)

http://media2.giphy.com/media/y6r8eSqBvyeoU/giphy.gif

S O U L R I T E
05-08-2015, 05:30 AM
Insuppressible Chill out fam. It's all love in here.

Lizman
05-08-2015, 08:26 AM
LMFAO ^^^^

Lizman IS THERE ANYONE YOU HAVENT BLOCKED? PROLLY WHY U HAVE OVER 300 WINS AS UR MULTI ACCOUNTS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN VOTE ON UR SHIT....... U PROLLY BLOCK UR OPPONANT PRIOR TO THE BATTLE, BLOCK ALL HIS FRIENDS, THEN TROLL THE FORUMS BLOCKIN EVERYONE THEY HAVE QUOTED, MENTIONED OR HAD A COMMENT ON............ NO WONDER U NEVER ELEVATED.......... ALL I WAS GONNA GIVE U WAS SOME EXTENSIVE FEEDBACK ON ONE OF UR VERSES, U COULD HAVE IGNORED IT FOR ALL I CARE IT WOULD HAVE JUST BEEN AN OBSERVATION.........

BLOCKED FOR SAFETY? hahahahaha TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH THAT MEANS ''I DONT WANT FAIR VOTES ON MY BATTLES COZ I KNOW I'D NEVER WIN''.........

GLAD TO SEE UR STILL LB's PUNCHBAG!

Predictable.

Subreal
05-08-2015, 06:25 PM
all ya'll old heads suck. and all u gay oldhead dickriders like Student

HVK
05-08-2015, 07:13 PM
Insuppressible YEAH I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT BATTLE YOU MEAN, THAT WAS THA MOMENT YOU ELEVATED AN STARTED STEPPIN THA FUCK UP!..... DIDNT WE DO A TRACK TOO IF I RECALL?

Subreal WITHOUT OLDHEADS THERE WOULD BE NO NEWHEADS..... ALSO IM SAYIN YA NAME JUS SO YA COME BACK IN HERE AN READ MY CAPS AGAIN lol

Insuppressible
05-08-2015, 07:17 PM
Insuppressible Chill out fam. It's all love in here.

i am consciously aware that i am being an asshole. nothing serious at all lmao

HVK took a step up then a step back down these days.. lost my mental processes haha..and i don't think we did collaborate on a track tho..
nonetheless stay active and get back to battlin chico

Student
05-08-2015, 09:00 PM
all ya'll old heads suck. and all u gay oldhead dickriders like Student

Lol

Just for conversation: Are you implying I'm an old dickrider or that I ride old head's dicks? Either way you've got dick on the brain good sir.

Subreal
05-08-2015, 09:23 PM
"good sir", what a faggot. you ride oldhead's dicks.

Insuppressible
05-08-2015, 11:48 PM
if that's the way it is, then

subreal's just jealous he doesn't have student sucking "new heads dicks"

HVK
05-09-2015, 10:28 PM
^ LMFAO hahaha

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

Insuppressible YOU'LL STEP UP AGAIN ONCE YA GET MA BARS...... I HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT.

AfterThought
05-10-2015, 04:17 PM
lol, whaddup H :high:

HVK
06-06-2015, 12:15 PM
AfterThought DAYUM WASSUP SON!!!!...... THIS DUDE haha

RULE
06-06-2015, 12:23 PM
HVKizzle!

Whaddup Teach, kept the throne all shiny for ya.

1/

Celsius
06-06-2015, 04:15 PM
Subreal faggot ass stay dissing old heads

Lockhart
06-06-2015, 04:17 PM
It's because old-heads like you are overrated as shit.

Pseudo™
06-06-2015, 04:19 PM
Damn. I felt that from here lol

Celsius
06-06-2015, 04:38 PM
Damn. I felt Subreals boner from here lol

Y'all should prob go sext in IM, get that gay shit off of here.

Lockhart
06-06-2015, 04:45 PM
I bet he won't even try to battle me again Pseudo™

Celsius
06-06-2015, 04:48 PM
Pshh, send it.

Lockhart
06-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Reply, faggot.

Celsius
06-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Once you send I'll reply. Faggot. Now stop thread jacking.

Lockhart
06-06-2015, 05:31 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_accepted.php?arenaID=2&section=tb&id=487984

Nice try, jackass.

Celsius
06-06-2015, 05:36 PM
I don't get notifications anymore when people send, my B, I'll get to this.

Lockhart
06-06-2015, 05:39 PM
Good excuse. Just get to the bars.

RULE
06-07-2015, 06:06 AM
It's because old-heads like you are overrated as shit.

No BS, Celsius top 10 all time.

1/

Lockhart
06-07-2015, 06:17 AM
So where does that put me if I beat him 96-4? RULE

RULE
06-07-2015, 07:29 AM
So where does that put me if I beat him 96-4? RULE

Are Brazil a shitty football team if they lose one match?

Lockhart
06-07-2015, 08:34 AM
I don't know. I don't watch soccer RULE

If you are saying he is Top 10, then I am not saying he is bad, I'm just saying I am better.

RULE
06-07-2015, 01:14 PM
I don't know. I don't watch soccer RULE

If you are saying he is Top 10, then I am not saying he is bad, I'm just saying I am better.

You're entitled to your opinion no doubt.

Tek Notez
06-07-2015, 08:38 PM
Whats up people , just logged in to see how yall doin... Damn havent been here for a while...

Subreal
06-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Are Brazil a shitty football team if they lose one match?

That's a horrible analogy. This garbage kid may have been top 10 in a shit era but that doesn't mean he is top 10 now. Evidence being he is losing to a shit ton of new head middleweights. Bars sucked back then, period.

S O U L R I T E
06-07-2015, 09:28 PM
This thread though lol

Dean
06-07-2015, 10:00 PM
Cel doesn't suck. Dude had some solid jabs and smooth style in the couple battles i read of his....but yeah, pretty much any of the new era middleweights could give him the work lol. Even subreals dumbass

Student
06-08-2015, 03:00 PM
Pretty sure if RULE thinks someone is dope they're dope.

Mindless
06-08-2015, 04:25 PM
Chinese crooked toothed fuck.

Subreal
06-08-2015, 08:48 PM

eminem thinks lil wayne is dope. lmao

Lockhart
06-08-2015, 09:29 PM

If you cough and he says you have asthma, do you really have asthma?

That is the logic you are using.

Denton
06-08-2015, 09:43 PM
HVK In the house

Student
06-09-2015, 03:16 AM
If you cough and he says you have asthma, do you really have asthma?

That is the logic you are using.

He's a dope emcee speaking about fellow emcees.

I'm not saying he's God, think.

Mindless
06-09-2015, 04:47 AM
I can just hear you faggots when one of your friends puts on an old record.

"Man, FUCK Kool G Rap. He's wack as fuck. Ain't no way he's fucking with todays rappers."

Lockhart
06-09-2015, 06:18 AM
He's a dope emcee speaking about fellow emcees.

I'm not saying he's God, think.

You are using his opinion to state that it we don't think someone is dope, then we are wrong.

Basing the site's opinion on one person because of their acheivements and persona doesn't really mix when you have multiple personalities and different opinions on what dope really is.

"If RULE thinks they're dope then I'm pretty sure they're dope."

Tell me in which way you didn't use that to make a broad generalization.

Tek Notez
06-09-2015, 07:08 PM
people around here need to not give a damn about others and other peoples opinion and start having their own, objective one.... stop sucking dicks and speak your own words.... also i respect subreal even tho i don't agree with him because he speaks what he thinks....
many guys here are pretty subjective and really not RIGHT. in many ways

Student
06-09-2015, 09:30 PM
You are using his opinion to state that it we don't think someone is dope, then we are wrong.

Basing the site's opinion on one person because of their acheivements and persona doesn't really mix when you have multiple personalities and different opinions on what dope really is.

"If RULE thinks they're dope then I'm pretty sure they're dope."

Tell me in which way you didn't use that to make a broad generalization.

I'm using his educated opinion on the matter to silence you FTOH faggots. Don't act like you're read his battles or other old heads who have come back and you have an automatic problem with (as in a broad generalization, cause you're a broad who generalizes).

GRizzEAT
06-10-2015, 08:55 PM
Salute brah.. tha ol pups still around