PDA

View Full Version : Staff WTF are you doing?

Subreal
05-01-2015, 03:06 AM
What the actual fuck are you guys doing ILLoKWENT, Manhattan, NOBLE, Rant, Student . Which of you voted this dude into the FVC? AAA? Proctologist's crew? 11-12 Record featuring loses to Evil Twin, LIZMAN, and a bunch of other dudes no1 has heard of. I don't know what is going to be worse, the fact that this guy legitimately got into the FVC or somehow it turns out to be one of ur multis and your losing to people like Lizman. You take the FVC down because of complaints of ppl like Saxx stevevenom antimatter etc being garbage and bad voters then u go wayyyyy below that criteria. These are the dudes we should be teaching what a multi is, what a punch is, etc.., as u can see by his battles. But Fuck it, let's just give the dude 3 VP lmfao.

http://i.imgur.com/G3N3mEL.png

Mindless
05-01-2015, 03:11 AM
I've been advocating killing the FVC for a hot minute. Nobody ever listens to Mindless though.

Subreal
05-01-2015, 03:12 AM
I've been advocating killing the FVC for a hot minute. Nobody ever listens to Mindless though.

they rebuilt it. The only members so far were Lockhart,Rant, Noble(I guess), and Myself until now

Mindless
05-01-2015, 03:16 AM
How To Fix The FVC:
A step by step guide
by Mindless

1. Get rid of the FVC
2. Make credits expire at the end of the month
3. Increase costs of activity by 2 credits
4. ????
5. PROFIT!

Student
05-01-2015, 04:00 AM
^^ and honestly I have no idea how he was made an FVC member tbh. I was wondering that earlier actually. I can't fix it unfortunately because I'm not the FVC's group leader.
NOBLE

Also, I know I've been lazy lately tbh but I've been going through some personal issues and I'm ready to get back to work and get this site popping not just for me but for everyone.

Tha Czar
05-01-2015, 08:10 AM
How's he a member before me -.-

K-Melo
05-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Damn y'all getting mad fast I was just looking around on the website and found that I could use the group title because everyone is allowed to be a group member, just go into my lb at the top left -> my settings -> go down to where it says group memberships and you should be able to make yourself a group member. If that only happened on my screen then idk what happened they gave me free access basically.

J u s T C
05-01-2015, 10:37 AM
^ fuck you you piece of shit saty out of fvc cunt fuck

Manhattan
05-01-2015, 10:38 AM
What the actual fuck are you guys doing ILLoKWENT, Manhattan, NOBLE, Rant, Student . Which of you voted this dude into the FVC? AAA? Proctologist's crew? 11-12 Record featuring loses to Evil Twin, LIZMAN, and a bunch of other dudes no1 has heard of. I don't know what is going to be worse, the fact that this guy legitimately got into the FVC or somehow it turns out to be one of ur multis and your losing to people like Lizman. You take the FVC down because of complaints of ppl like Saxx stevevenom antimatter etc being garbage and bad voters then u go wayyyyy below that criteria. These are the dudes we should be teaching what a multi is, what a punch is, etc.., as u can see by his battles. But Fuck it, let's just give the dude 3 VP lmfao.

http://i.imgur.com/G3N3mEL.png

Calm down, Next time as the staff instead of posting a thread like this. The FVC is a very selective process these days. People get voted on by a panel of mods to see who will be chosen as an FVC member. We never discussed Kid Fisto.

Row
05-01-2015, 10:43 AM
was surprised myself after i saw he voted for ILL4 over -ANONYMOUS-

Tha Czar
05-01-2015, 10:44 AM
Yo fatso right lol look at this shit

K-Melo
05-01-2015, 10:50 AM
I feel like Frankenstein, the townspeople wanna cut my head off right now, but it's not a big deal. Real talk but it aint fatso i think you might have me confused with your mother.

Row
05-01-2015, 10:53 AM
^ fuck you you piece of shit saty out of fvc cunt fuck

lmao tho

ILLoKWENT
05-01-2015, 11:54 AM
the only way you get a fvc title is if someone approves your request.. you cant just get the title automatically by goin to group settings..a glitch perhapa

K-Melo
05-01-2015, 11:57 AM
lol maybe someone lowkey approved me naw it's probably a glitch or an error at that part of the webpage. These guys bum rushin me with them pitchforks shit

Shodan
05-01-2015, 12:30 PM
ayy lmao

NOBLE
05-01-2015, 12:37 PM
This thread is retarded. Him being in the FVC is a legitimate concern but you could've asked that question privately without the big ass "what is staff doing" fanfare and it would have been easily resolved. I just looked into it and it appears the FVC was made a public group where anybody can add themselves into it (thanks to ILL4 fathered me for the alert). This can only be done by an admin (definitely wasn't me) or some sort of glitch. I'll ask the other admins and look into it to see if one of them changed it. If they did, it was probably by accident. Anyways, the shit is fixed and I'll check and see who else may have added themselves.

NOBLE
05-01-2015, 12:41 PM
I see Moni added himself too.

NOBLE
05-01-2015, 12:49 PM
FVC is now back to a private group and everyone who added themselves have been removed.

Subreal
05-01-2015, 01:44 PM
Calm down, Next time as the staff instead of posting a thread like this. The FVC is a very selective process these days. People get voted on by a panel of mods to see who will be chosen as an FVC member. We never discussed Kid Fisto.

We'll I didn't know he got in by a glitch because the only way people can get into the fvc is by staff, I know how the process works I'm in it why did u think I tagged the voting panel my bad lol

AlkatraZ™
05-01-2015, 02:00 PM
What? Ill4 over me? Dudes like "dope spar" in every vote he drops

Row
05-01-2015, 02:25 PM
i believe Jay immortal added himself too

Student
05-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Well this has been resolved now but yeah, next time just PM one of us and we'll sort it out. Glitches happen occasionally.

Insuppressible
05-07-2015, 05:27 AM
Fair Vindictive Cunts