PDA

View Full Version : we should stop trying to advertise the site

Shodan
04-24-2015, 09:28 AM
I mean as our main priority. Let's be real, with our community we're still the best place to battle online, people will come flocking here naturally.

The problem is that very few people know about rap battling, and most of the ones who know about it won't care to be involved in it. So we have to spread the word out far and wide. Plus, most people aren't familiar with the type of battling we do here, they're familiar with the type of god awful battling you see on netcees and places like that

in other words, we should try to popularize the art form and not just LB

Godbody
04-24-2015, 09:48 AM
people won't come 'flocking'...people haven't been 'flocking' to battle sites since like 2008... lol

what LB should focus on emphasizing is the tinychat..or to take it a step further, it's very own custom chatroom with video/audio etc

LB is so focused on live battling that the logical next step for the online portion would be to bridge that gap between online battling & live battling...and there's no better way to do that than with live audio/video battles in tinychat or w/e chat

lllllllllllll
04-24-2015, 10:53 AM
LB should focus on music. Kill the whole LB Live Battle Brand shit cause it's a bit too late for that. Theres millions of other battle leagues doing the same shit.

Either way, we take so many steps back with most decisions we make..

#1.Everyone knows DABLOCK plays the most garbage music on the site yet we want to niggas to listen to our radio channel And follow us. They'd listen to one show and just think LB niggas can't make music.

#2.LB promotes people that has nothing to do with LB.

#3.The sites unorganized and not RIGHT on with things. And Yall taking years to release battles as if there's anyone else waiting on them besides LB.

#4.Yall too bitch made to beef anymore... So suck my ass.

UhMAZING
04-24-2015, 10:56 AM
Why do you even think tho @OP

Lizman
04-24-2015, 04:53 PM
LB should focus on music. Kill the whole LB Live Battle Brand shit cause it's a bit too late for that. Theres millions of other battle leagues doing the same shit.

#1.Everyone knows DABLOCK plays the most garbage music on the site yet we want to niggas to listen to our radio channel And follow us. They'd listen to one show and just think LB niggas can't make music.

#3.The sites unorganized and not RIGHT on with things. And Yall taking years to release battles as if there's anyone else waiting on them besides LB.

Someone Strip Him Of All His Titles And Ban Him

lllllllllllll
04-24-2015, 09:55 PM
That'll hurt me.....?

Manhattan
04-24-2015, 10:08 PM

I second this. Honestly though, why are we interviewing no name dudes who aren't even a part of LB. Why is someone who plays his own shitty music hosting the LB radio. I don't get it

Subreal
04-24-2015, 10:20 PM
I second this. Honestly though, why are we interviewing no name dudes who aren't even a part of LB. Why is someone who plays his own shitty music hosting the LB radio. I don't get it

its been like that forever yo. They've always promoted dudes on youtube and interviewed dudes on the radio that never get on letsbeef

Denton
04-24-2015, 10:30 PM
At least I interviewed dudes on the site..

ELOH STACKz
04-25-2015, 12:04 AM
I been on both Block & Muggz show... Multiple times :popcorn:

Mindless
04-25-2015, 08:40 PM
Need a live call in show so people can just call in and talk about beefs, tracks, w/e. Get people involved in it instead of just expecting to listen to some random garbage.

Denton
04-25-2015, 08:41 PM
Need a live call in show so people can just call in and talk about beefs, tracks, w/e. Get people involved in it instead of just expecting to listen to some random garbage.

THats what i used to do

oSo Slick
04-25-2015, 09:47 PM
people won't come 'flocking'...people haven't been 'flocking' to battle sites since like 2008... lol

what LB should focus on emphasizing is the tinychat..or to take it a step further, it's very own custom chatroom with video/audio etc

LB is so focused on live battling that the logical next step for the online portion would be to bridge that gap between online battling & live battling...and there's no better way to do that than with live audio/video battles in tinychat or w/e chat

Im feeling this. we need more live / video battles.

ELOH STACKz
04-25-2015, 10:23 PM
http://youtu.be/WitOw_T1XPU

Rain Matrix 1
04-28-2015, 01:39 PM
tbh kill yourselfs

Lockhart
04-28-2015, 01:50 PM
#DentonForAdmin