PDA

View Full Version : Who's the best battler who isn't a GC, and who is the worst GC?

Shodan
04-20-2015, 11:16 PM
I'm just looking for opinions on this. Multiple Madness for the non-GC comes to mind, but I'm too tired to think through all of them right now. And I know Lockhart has some serious beef going on with Shiznit/Dissizit and would gladly nominate him for the latter, but I'm pretty sure that (objectively speaking, in terms of battle skill) the worst GC would have to be the first one, SpleNDiD in 2006 (no h8).

EDIT: I'm counting all battlers ever on LB, not just active or recent/modern ones. I also mean both in terms of objective skill, and skill relative to their time (LEFT FIELD, for example, was top-tier in his day, but his bars are just decent to a modern reader).

Obey
04-20-2015, 11:26 PM
ILLoKWENT GRizzEAT

Subreal
04-21-2015, 08:48 AM
DaDDiO worst GC was "top tier" in his day, now u see his verses are garbage filler and he uses multi schemes with too many syllables over his head so he slants horribly to try to maintain them

Manhattan
04-21-2015, 10:31 AM
ILLoKWENT for the best and SpleNDiD for the worst.

Skizzo
04-21-2015, 11:22 AM
Are you kidding me?

Best ever NON GC = Skizzo.

Hands down, without a doubt. & I'm not even saying it to be "Big Headed" or anything. That's just facts.

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-Are-you-fucking-kidding-me-FFS-For-Fucks-Sake-Ugh-OMG-Oh-my-god-My-God-are-you-kidding-me-what-Barack-Obama-GIF.gif

/Thread.

exwhyzee
04-21-2015, 12:20 PM
Best Non-GC- WarSand/Far Out KawnceptZ

Worst GC- No comment.

Subreal
04-21-2015, 12:26 PM
Best Non-GC- WarSand/Far Out KawnceptZ

Worst GC- No comment.

Lol.. he got jokes

exwhyzee
04-21-2015, 12:29 PM
i try Subby ;)

Lockhart
04-21-2015, 12:32 PM
I honestly don't think there's any GC out there that would write some stuff as wack as "You're onesie robe bitch, are you aLLERGIC TO NIGHT WEAR?" (One zero bitch) and come close to even thinking that's dope, unless you're Dissizit.

I challenge anyone to find any bars from a GC that are wacker than that shit.

TalkSick and Splendid would be a distant 2nd and 3rd, however.

Best non-GC? Skizzo. Anyone saying otherwise is fooling around.

exwhyzee
04-21-2015, 12:46 PM
Lockhart, I have no idea what you're on about. That line was craaaaazy.

Skizzo
04-21-2015, 02:08 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4899135/mynigga-o.gif

Manhattan
04-21-2015, 02:23 PM
Skizzo vs ILLoKWENT needs to happen

Manhattan
04-21-2015, 02:25 PM

I second this notion

Student
04-21-2015, 04:23 PM
Best Non-GC:
ILLoKWENT
Skizzo
Dono
Obey
EJT
SH1T L0RD

Worst GC:
SpleNDiD

Subreal
04-21-2015, 06:33 PM
Best Non-GC:
ILLoKWENT
Skizzo
Dono
Obey
EJT
SH1T L0RD

Worst GC:
SpleNDiD

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/307/189/6fe.jpg

Fidel Z
04-21-2015, 08:28 PM
Best Non-GC

Rican the G.O.A.T

Denton
04-21-2015, 09:05 PM
The worst GC is SplenDiD

Shodan
04-21-2015, 09:25 PM
Student what's up with EJT and SH1T L0RD, and no offense to you either Obey since you beat my ass twice with one no-show but I don't know if you're quite up there either, maybe

Lockhart
04-21-2015, 09:43 PM
EJT and SH1T L0RD are dope, yo.

Erupt da Monsta
04-21-2015, 09:53 PM
Skiz & Illo deffly in the conversation.

I'd put Huey Jazz as the best non-GC ever.

& yeah half the GC's ever are wack. Splendid the worst of the bunch tho.

1/

^this... Huey Jazz is mad underrated too... I wonder where that cat disappeared to anyhow last I heard he was making music and live battling but haven't seen a live battle from him in a couple years.

but Ejt is dope tho... we were in a couple crews together....

Splendids the worst hands down

Denton
04-22-2015, 12:43 AM
SplenDiD's audio battles sounds like he literally has a dick in his mouth and hes slurping it while hes spitting his verse

Erupt da Monsta
04-22-2015, 01:56 AM
Damn somebody dig this nigga splendid up from out his grave so he can defend himself cats are going in on the kid right now......... SpleNDiD ....... ima laugh when this nigga magically appears and goes candy man on you all....... mwahahahahaha

Obey
04-22-2015, 09:35 AM
Subreal - Lmao, you no showed an LBT title shot. Please keep them comments to a minimum. Ya'll kiddies are the reason I got trust issues, writing 32s til I'm developing arthritis then getting a no show.

AfterThought
04-22-2015, 10:35 AM
Obey Why you no show the ETK title shot tho?

:high:

Subreal
04-22-2015, 10:45 AM
Subreal - Lmao, you no showed an LBT title shot. Please keep them comments to a minimum. Ya'll kiddies are the reason I got trust issues, writing 32s til I'm developing arthritis then getting a no show.

http://i.imgur.com/5zDi5TZ.jpg

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/50-cent-driving-away-with-patrick.gif

LarkinsDope
04-22-2015, 11:51 AM
Does GC stand for Good Cuddler? Because I could name a few.

p.s i'm lost, can anyone redirect me to goldmic

Shodan
04-22-2015, 02:07 PM
Does GC stand for Good Cuddler? Because I could name a few.

p.s i'm lost, can anyone redirect me to goldmic

GC stands for Grand Champion, and Goldmic ceased to exist years ago.

Subreal
04-22-2015, 02:53 PM

http://i.imgur.com/It7xugI.gif

Obey
04-22-2015, 05:38 PM
Obey Why you no show the ETK title shot tho?

:high:

Somehow I manage to not have exclusive to send when I got it March 17th, like 15 days before. You know I don't no show anything, shit was suspect as hell.

Streetz Da Hood
04-22-2015, 06:06 PM
Best to not win a GC.... Not to sound narcissistic but me, well back when I was heavily active. I feel as though if I had focused more on facing quality opponents rather than maintaining my 64-0 win streak I could have done some damage. I remember always being in the up-and-coming conversation. But never took the initiative to face more the top tier guys. Looking back at it it would have been fun to see who I could have knocked off. Miss those 2010/2011 days man!

NOBLE
04-22-2015, 06:30 PM
Best to not win a GC.... Not to sound narcissistic but me, well back when I was heavily active. I feel as though if I had focused more on facing quality opponents rather than maintaining my 64-0 win streak I could have done some damage. I remember always being in the up-and-coming conversation. But never took the initiative to face more the top tier guys. Looking back at it it would have been fun to see who I could have knocked off. Miss those 2010/2011 days man!
Nothing stopping you from taking on the top tier guys now.

NOBLE
04-22-2015, 06:31 PM
The best way to prove that anyone is the best current non-GC battler is to participate in and win the next GC. Anything short of that is meaningless.

Streetz Da Hood
04-22-2015, 06:56 PM
Maybe I'll hop in one or the LBT over the summer.

Erupt da Monsta
04-22-2015, 07:19 PM
Yeah tbh the competition level is still the same...... People have elevated and honestly some of the newer cats have better bars than the old heads that arnt active.. and that's coming from me.... I still do this shit because im trying to win 3 GC's ... and be the first to do it... We'll see what happens.... Very few legends still round this joint but there are plenty in the making... LB lives ...... lol

Fidel Z
04-22-2015, 07:29 PM
I feel like I'm gonna win the next GC, but that's just Z tho.

Denton
04-22-2015, 08:00 PM
Damn somebody dig this nigga splendid up from out his grave so he can defend himself cats are going in on the kid right now......... SpleNDiD ....... ima laugh when this nigga magically appears and goes candy man on you all....... mwahahahahaha

You gonna be waiting a long time bruh

LarkinsDope
04-23-2015, 11:22 AM

Thanks for clarification man, was about to pull out my Big Spoon/Little Spoon hall of fame list.

Stalin
06-04-2015, 07:41 AM
Me .....

Godbody
06-04-2015, 08:37 AM
I'll shit on niggas that arent GCs, I've beaten niggas that are/have become GC's

the answer is me. most of ya'll niggas popped up in the last 3-4 yrs

I was the favorite to win a pair of tourneys before, like 09-2010ish

bum ass niggas

Subreal
06-04-2015, 10:10 AM
Nah I think u lost to proctologist or someone of that tier recently and made an excuse and said it was because you were drunk

Stalin
06-04-2015, 01:59 PM
Subreal he lost to me. Godbody vs vlad

Subreal
06-04-2015, 02:59 PM
das it mane

Dean
06-04-2015, 04:02 PM
I'd say Phroxen for best non gc

oSo Slick
06-04-2015, 04:15 PM
You talking about battle rapping? Or just texting against people?

Stalin
06-04-2015, 05:50 PM
I say nawkout

Lockhart
06-04-2015, 06:20 PM
LMAO Sub don't play

Godbody
06-05-2015, 08:43 AM

I beat you too

Sensational vs Stalin

basically at my best only 4-5 heads on here were fuckin with me and you werent one of em

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Nah I think u lost to proctologist or someone of that tier recently and made an excuse and said it was because you were drunk

no i didnt make an excuse losin to someone sayin i was drunk

theres a difference between SENDING someone a verse and making an excuse after u lose

and battling once every 6 months and getting throwed and deciding to post an OPEN battle

in fact like 75% of my recent battles are opens..text or audio. I built this winning streak off like 90% open battles. this shit is light work b how im snipin niggas with opens? that sound brazy b

HVK
06-06-2015, 12:50 PM
BEST GC I'D PROLLY GIVE IT TO REAL TALK AS HE IS ONE OF MY FAVs..... IVE GOTTA SAY RULE AND Jason GET A MENTION TOO AS THEY WERE ON THA RISE WHEN THEY WON THEIR FIRST ONES AND IT WAS PRETTY SICK TO SEE......

HAS UNKNOWN ARTIST WON A GC? IF NOT HE IS ONE OF THA BEST TO NEVER WIN ONE, IF HE HAS ONE THEN HE GOES ON THA LIST ABOVE.......

FIRST GC's ARE ALWAYS THA WORST, BE PRETTY FUCKED UP IF IT WASNT THA CASE AS IT MEANS NOONE ELEVATED AND CATS ARE GETTIN WORSE hahaha, BUT C'MON GUYS IT WAS LIKE OVER 10 YEARS AGO LOL, I HAD THAT KID IN ONE OF MY CREWS ONCE WHEN HE WENT UNDER THA NAME 'RAINYDAYZ' AND HE WAS QUITE STUBBORN, HE WON THAT TITLE WHEN HE WAS REAL YOUNG AN I THINK HE THOUGHT HE DIDNT NEED TO ELEVATE AS HE WAS AT THA TOP OF HIS GAME, THEN EVERYONE OVERTOOK HIM....... IM SURE HE WILL BE BACK ONE DAY.

2 CENTS

Row
06-06-2015, 01:49 PM
BEST GC I'D PROLLY GIVE IT TO REAL TALK AS HE IS ONE OF MY FAVs..... IVE GOTTA SAY RULE AND Jason GET A MENTION TOO AS THEY WERE ON THA RISE WHEN THEY WON THEIR FIRST ONES AND IT WAS PRETTY SICK TO SEE......

HAS UNKNOWN ARTIST WON A GC? IF NOT HE IS ONE OF THA BEST TO NEVER WIN ONE, IF HE HAS ONE THEN HE GOES ON THA LIST ABOVE.......

FIRST GC's ARE ALWAYS THA WORST, BE PRETTY FUCKED UP IF IT WASNT THA CASE AS IT MEANS NOONE ELEVATED AND CATS ARE GETTIN WORSE hahaha, BUT C'MON GUYS IT WAS LIKE OVER 10 YEARS AGO LOL, I HAD THAT KID IN ONE OF MY CREWS ONCE WHEN HE WENT UNDER THA NAME 'RAINYDAYZ' AND HE WAS QUITE STUBBORN, HE WON THAT TITLE WHEN HE WAS REAL YOUNG AN I THINK HE THOUGHT HE DIDNT NEED TO ELEVATE AS HE WAS AT THA TOP OF HIS GAME, THEN EVERYONE OVERTOOK HIM....... IM SURE HE WILL BE BACK ONE DAY.

2 CENTS
Nigga you didn't read the title, it's best NON-GC meaning best person who didn't win a gc fam

Subreal
06-06-2015, 01:53 PM
He can't read and he's so dumb that he always talks in all caps

HVK
06-07-2015, 08:07 PM
He can't read and he's so dumb that he always talks in all caps

I'LL FUCKIN CAP YOU IN A MINUTE PRICK!haha

Row YEAH I REALISE THAT NOW, APPARANTLY IM OLD SO I COULD BLAME IT ON OLD AGE, APPARANTLY IM ALSO ASIAN SO I COULD BLAME IT ON NOT UNDERSTANDIN ENGLISH VERY WELL, UNFORTUNATELY NEITHER OF THA ABOVE IS TRUE SO I GUESS I COULD SAY IT WAS A BLONDE MOMENT..... OH WAIT IM NOT BLONDE EITHER hahaha........OK I HAD A Lizman MOMENT Lol......

OK NOW I ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THA QUESTION IF UNKNOWN ARTIST ISNT A GC THEN HE IS A SHOUT FOR THA BEST NONGC!

Quincy®
06-08-2015, 09:55 PM
UNKNOWN ARTIST is hand's down prolly one of my favs alongside Skizzo Manhattan ILLoKWENT Rican Jason. But if I choose for worst GC. It sure is SpleNDiD. Best Non GC goes between Definitely Manhattan UNKNOWN ARTIST Skizzo ILLoKWENT. These dudes r dope.

M-Rock
06-08-2015, 10:40 PM
UNKNOWN ARTIST is hand's down prolly one of my favs alongside Skizzo Manhattan ILLoKWENT Rican Jason. But if I choose for worst GC. It sure is SpleNDiD. Best Non GC goes between Definitely Manhattan UNKNOWN ARTIST Skizzo ILLoKWENT. These dudes r dope.
Nigga UA is a 2x text GC winner and I believe he also got one in audio under his you wish account. tf you talkin bout

Lockhart
06-08-2015, 10:50 PM
:facepalm:

Shodan
06-08-2015, 10:55 PM
I honestly don't think there's any GC out there that would write some stuff as wack as "You're onesie robe bitch, are you aLLERGIC TO NIGHT WEAR?" (One zero bitch) and come close to even thinking that's dope, unless you're Dissizit.

I challenge anyone to find any bars from a GC that are wacker than that shit.

I realize that it can be fairly difficult to compare two entirely separate breeds of wackness (in this case, a failed attempt at complexity vs. simplicity), but I think I'll take you up on that challenge with these bars, which were spit by Splendid - I forget how the fuck he capitalizes his name - during the final battle of the first GC, which he won.

Battling Me Is Like Going Through 3 Differnt Hells<br>He Gettin Pounded With Adrenelin Like Instant Conviction<br>Fuck wit me Walken On Burning Friction<br>But Damn Thug You Look Like Da Ghetto Queen<br>Im Like a Vicious Like A Assasin Thats Never Been Seen<br>Its Simple Dude You Lost<br>Da Pun Just Started Thugs Holocaust<br>

^ no idea what the <br>s mean, probably some artifact from ancient formatting. And, yes, all of the verse was like this. He only filled like a third of the box, too.

p.s. don't mention talksick and splendid in the same sentence, unless it is this sentence ofc.

Quincy®
06-08-2015, 11:36 PM
My b. I wasn't for sure mrock that UNKNOWN ARTIST was a GC. I remembered reading a lot of his battle's. It just slipped my mind so yea. UA still a Great. But Manhattan Skizzo ILLoKWENT definitely are deserving.

Illimit
06-11-2015, 11:10 AM
Worst gc illimit hands down

Student
06-11-2015, 03:25 PM

This GOBLINS PEACHY' But OCKS GET SQUEAKY When POPZ SEE THEE' TOOLS FULL FIRIN' So PULL THE SIRENS When You Get Left FULL OF IRON like a BOX OF WHEATIES' Im MENTALLY PREPPED To CRIMINALLY THREAT' to SWINDLE THE BEST
So I SIGNAL THE REST To Go to sleep kid iv Murked KENNELS OF VETS

http://i.imgur.com/KylSbeX.jpg

Askari
06-12-2015, 02:09 PM

Iunno, Askari was pretty fucking awful man

HVK just got 3-0'd by his caps lock

CakedOut
06-12-2015, 05:08 PM
Best non gc is Mani.

Respect to him for being a live battler.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

I can see Manhattan & Grizz taking a gc in the future.

Shodan
06-12-2015, 10:47 PM
Grizz IMO doesn't have it in him, Manhattan however could definitely do it. I predict him winning the one this year unless something major happens tbh.

SpleNDiD
07-08-2015, 10:15 PM
I realize that it can be fairly difficult to compare two entirely separate breeds of wackness (in this case, a failed attempt at complexity vs. simplicity), but I think I'll take you up on that challenge with these bars, which were spit by Splendid - I forget how the fuck he capitalizes his name - during the final battle of the first GC, which he won.

Battling Me Is Like Going Through 3 Differnt Hells<br>He Gettin Pounded With Adrenelin Like Instant Conviction<br>Fuck wit me Walken On Burning Friction<br>But Damn Thug You Look Like Da Ghetto Queen<br>Im Like a Vicious Like A Assasin Thats Never Been Seen<br>Its Simple Dude You Lost<br>Da Pun Just Started Thugs Holocaust<br>

^ no idea what the <br>s mean, probably some artifact from ancient formatting. And, yes, all of the verse was like this. He only filled like a third of the box, too.

p.s. don't mention talksick and splendid in the same sentence, unless it is this sentence ofc.

I was probably 12 when i won the first championship, and im now 22, Ebattle rap was just getting started and fully developing there for so was I, and that formatting was due to the servers and coding of the website was in fact ancient thats why you see the weird encryption codes.

GenKhysQ
07-30-2015, 02:14 PM

Co-sign this dude :cool:

X-Calibur
06-28-2017, 09:27 AM
Hmmmm interesting comments

Locchart
01-27-2020, 01:06 PM

I still stand by my opinion on this bar.

Fidel Z
01-27-2020, 01:12 PM
I feel like I'm gonna win the next GC, but that's just Z tho.

Damn homie, In high school...

Manhattan
01-27-2020, 01:19 PM
CakedOut and Shodan could see the future

Punk
01-27-2020, 01:26 PM
I was probably 12 when i won the first championship, and im now 22, Ebattle rap was just getting started and fully developing there for so was I, and that formatting was due to the servers and coding of the website was in fact ancient thats why you see the weird encryption codes.

The fact that Splendid get so much hate yet dude was only 12 when he won the GC LOL. MIckey macx is a year younger.

EtH
01-27-2020, 01:41 PM
The fact that Splendid get so much hate yet dude was only 12 when he won the GC LOL. MIckey macx is a year younger.

Rant defo took the mantle anyways

Punk
01-27-2020, 01:54 PM
Rant defo took the mantle anyways

Lmaoo

GOOD GRIEF
01-27-2020, 02:35 PM
By today’s standards it’d be Celsius, ViTRiOL, or to be real... myself.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

It’s pretty lame how much folks roast old heads. It’s like talking shit about the sugar hill gang cause they didn’t have multis and metaphors. Like bro they laid the foundation calm down lol

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Almost forgot Godbody pULSe

Noir
01-27-2020, 03:17 PM

And I lost to that.

So y'all wanna talk about how the site's trash at voting now or nah? :D

On topic: Sho, Cel, GG would probably be my top 3. Edge has potential just gotta polish up some areas of his game.

Totally forgot Esso my b, if he gets back to his former shape he's next up for sure.

Edgeworth
01-27-2020, 03:45 PM
For text, active right now, I'd say Esso

For audio, active right now, I'd say Lockhart (his GC is text), and if not then probably Aggo.

Locchart
01-27-2020, 03:48 PM
And I lost to that.

So y'all wanna talk about how the site's trash at voting now or nah? :D

On topic: Sho, Cel, GG would probably be my top 3. Edge has potential just gotta polish up some areas of his game.

Totally forgot Esso my b, if he gets back to his former shape he's next up for sure.

I don't think you lost to THAT in particular, but yeah you losing to Shiznit and his disgraced bookpad was weird.

Edgeworth
01-27-2020, 04:55 PM
remarK is another one as well, probably the best to have no titles at all

Esso
01-27-2020, 05:05 PM

The one zero bitch is awful but ‘this Mandela kit like a Nelson costume’ might take the cake That dude was super garbage.

Locchart
01-27-2020, 05:07 PM
The one zero bitch is awful but ‘this Mandela kit like a Nelson costume’ might take the cake That dude was super garbage.

You won't get any disagreement from me. Mandela kit was really bad for sure. So was Ask(ari) Alone/Ask a Loan/Ass Cologne.

Óðinn
01-27-2020, 05:07 PM

LMFAOOOO!! Who is responsible for that? Lol

Locchart
01-27-2020, 05:09 PM
LMFAOOOO!! Who is responsible for that? Lol

Phracture (Shiznit) lmao

Esso
01-27-2020, 05:17 PM
You won't get any disagreement from me. Mandela kit was really bad for sure. So was Ask(ari) Alone/Ask a Loan/Ass Cologne.

Lmfao. The other one from that battle was something like Kar dope indoors/card open doors like a hotel such and such.

That dude ducked me for a year.

Locchart
01-27-2020, 05:19 PM
Lmfao. The other one from that battle was something like Kar dope indoors/card open doors like a hotel such and such.

That dude ducked me for a year.

It's publicly noted he's NOT SICK to THA VIEWERS & You only hear “Kar dope!, Indoors” from LOCK PICKing MANEUVERS!

There she is lmao

Esso
01-27-2020, 06:07 PM
It's publicly noted he's NOT SICK to THA VIEWERS & You only hear “Kar dope!, Indoors” from LOCK PICKing MANEUVERS!

There she is lmao

And she’s a beaut...yikes