PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Rant!

NOBLE
04-17-2015, 12:44 PM
Please help welcome Rant to senior LetsBeef staff! Rant has been helping the site in various capacities. He has been an FVC member a few times over the years. He has also been helping to moderate the chatroom for about a couple years and also organizing events there. Recently he has been helping to handle awards related to the track section and keeping tabs of its statistics. As a global mod, Rant will be helping the site with general staff duties and he will also be helping with the audio section so you guys may feel free to forward your staff requests to him. I'm confident that he will be an active and effective mod.

V3numb
04-17-2015, 01:48 PM
niceee, gradss man well deserved
he's been upping his game, glad to see Mr Hyde aint show his face in a while ahah

Rant
04-17-2015, 01:54 PM
Welcome and maybe Rant could give me my March award :D

Was this for text, or audio ILL4?

Manhattan
04-17-2015, 02:59 PM
NOBLE giving Rant his green jacket

http://i60.tinypic.com/1zftm9s.jpg

Congrats Rant!

NOBLE
04-17-2015, 03:07 PM
^^lol

Rant
04-17-2015, 04:05 PM
NOBLE giving Rant his green jacket

http://i60.tinypic.com/1zftm9s.jpg

Congrats Rant!

Yes, we all know Noble cheats on his wife. Way to shove it in his face, Manhattan. Lol.

Student
04-17-2015, 05:47 PM
#Rant4Mod

Pugz
04-17-2015, 09:04 PM
Welcome in Rant!!

Subreal
04-17-2015, 09:47 PM
Was this for text, or audio ILL4?

that moment when you HAVE to give bnas an award.

Way Lyve
04-18-2015, 05:58 AM
Way2go Rant. Noble I don't have a battle open but feel free..

lllllllllllll
04-18-2015, 06:33 AM
I disagree with this decision. Dude's fresh off a ban from spamming the site to death because he couldn't be mod.

Now he's mod because he host a few TinyChat events. Lol LB wtf. Who's making these decisions nowa days?

Rant
04-18-2015, 01:24 PM
:)I disagree with this decision. Dude's fresh off a ban from spamming the site to death because he couldn't be mod.

Now he's mod because he host a few TinyChat events. Lol LB wtf. Who's making these decisions nowa days?

I understand your discrepancy with this decision, and this is something that was discussed between myself, and Noble. I can assure you I have every intention to show that I can be a productive, and contributive staff member, while also helping to better the site.

PeacefulW4RRIOR
04-18-2015, 07:14 PM
Grats Rant!

stricc
04-19-2015, 12:54 PM
I'm salty lol

Subreal
04-19-2015, 06:25 PM
I'm salty lol

We got em in the next tinychat session...

Rant running for that green croat
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IRaJuTrcO4I/UxjH7onbyUI/AAAAAAAAAk8/Iy-BprQO3y8/fat-guy-running.jpg

Subreal
06-17-2015, 05:41 PM
Subreal , lets not joke, we know that you aren't doing shit in tinychat… leave that to stricc and others who can actually freestyle and use tinychat for more than just immature roasting… which anyone can do if they are "cold" and mean spirited… great.

Missy , lets not jump somebody to legend status for talking shit to the site owner Pugz then getting a mod spot …

NOBLE , I like how it is acceptable that a mod can create threads about other individual users *cough*myself*cough* in an attempt to defame my already unpopular name only to turn around and delete the thread because it could have made him lose his brand new mod status…. Sad.

Pugz , I actually was thinking of starting to use the site again, but after being ripped off at the door in NYC and dealing with unregulated shittiness online… I think I'm gonna take another indefinite hiatus.

Call me thin skinned, sensitive, a bitch, a faggot…. All I know is I have a career path that is not dependent on my success as a battle rapper or rapper in general, and at one point was considering making some future significant donations as this was a favorite hobby of mine… emphasis on the past tense.

A good business is one that does not run away its consumer base. 100

( Its funny cuz Punk had a legitimate point, but it wasn't considered because he was stripped of his mod position and now everybody just assumes he says everything out of spite… but, nah, he made a very valid point.)

Wow.... go get some vagisil faggot lmfao

oSo Slick
06-18-2015, 03:21 PM
Subreal people might finally take you seriously if you actually audio battled..

The Ghost of Freak
06-18-2015, 05:27 PM

Yep, and he refuses to battle me continually because I'm not worth his time.

I'm pretty sure he's just salty because I went and got the vagisil he requested for himself....

Oh wait, that was for me? My bad... I thought you just wanted me to go get some... which I do ... get some.

Subreal
06-18-2015, 07:48 PM

i beat ur gay ass crew leader in audio

Rant
06-18-2015, 08:21 PM
Beating Bnas is NOT an accomplishment Subreal

Subreal
06-18-2015, 10:23 PM
Beating Bnas is NOT an accomplishment Subreal

I beat Rant in the scheme tourny.

X-Calibur
06-22-2015, 12:19 PM
congrats