PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ALL LB VETS WHOS STILL HERE??

MadgKulTheMadG
03-30-2015, 06:51 AM
Who is still here or just passes through and misses the old LB? I am calling for a 5 yr reunion and revival of LB.

I really miss the user plane days...

JUST C
FERNO
JIBRIP
Spitting bars (yes, even you, you fuckin trailer trash piece of shit LMFAO)
Mr. Goodness
Boss MC
SWAG
Policy
DRUG
and all others who remember those days!? :fyou:

Doer
03-30-2015, 08:17 AM
They all died. FTOH

Lockhart
03-30-2015, 08:23 AM
Most of them are wack anyway outside of Just C and Ferno

Godbody
03-30-2015, 09:04 AM
damn, the South really is years behind

InCizion
03-30-2015, 11:42 AM
Forums as we used to know them have died off a LONG time ago... LB is no different then any other site that has withered away.....

I don't think there will be a revival any time soon...

Godbody
03-30-2015, 12:02 PM
Forums are far from dead. Dont know what forums you go on but theres a ton that are thriving

Problem with LB or battle rap forums is that its too 'nichey'. Battle rap itself is s small niche of the rap genre which is part of the music ecosystem. ONLINE battle rap is an even smaller niche within that niche, so imagine.

A lot of battle rap forums look like this. Some may even appear to be more active because they HAVE to post threads to battle whereas LB has a battle system entirely seperate from the forums. So using the forums is optional n quite a few ppl dont

Doer
03-30-2015, 01:03 PM
Forums as we used to know them have died off a LONG time ago... LB is no different then any other site that has withered away.....

I don't think there will be a revival any time soon...

Then do something about it instead of talking

Jesse Pinkman
03-30-2015, 01:12 PM
FTOH, nigga

Student
03-30-2015, 01:19 PM
What's up, I'm still alive.

InCizion
03-30-2015, 02:18 PM
Then do something about it instead of talking

^^^^^This is part of the problem.... Too many Mofo's want to act all tough online! I was not complaining about it either... I was just making a comment.

To be very honest I won't do anything about it because I don't care to do so.... is that a good enough answer for you doer?

I have put in more than enough time with these types of forums and if they are not thriving it is due to the new kids being lazy and the vets getting tired of all the BS, burnt out... or just grown up...

And I forgot who answered my comment stating that forums are FAR from dead.... A lot of the top battle type forums have died or are fast heading in that direction... This has been happening for a few years now..

UhMAZING
03-30-2015, 03:05 PM
Who is still here or just passes through and misses the old LB? I am calling for a 5 yr reunion and revival of LB.

JUST C
FERNO
JIBRIP
Mr. Goodness
Boss MC
SWAG
Policy
DRUG

Just C was active a month ago or so. He doesn't go by Just C anymore though. Mr. Goodness is still around, doing tracks and shit. Haven't seen Boss MC in a while. All the others are irrelevant, as I don't know them...or they're trash.

MadgKulTheMadG
04-04-2015, 04:23 AM
lol i know they all sucked but we were a family! lol wtf.

MadgKulTheMadG
04-07-2015, 04:18 PM
and those were just the main people that were always active in chat. that's why i listed them. regardless of talent.

Lizman
04-07-2015, 04:26 PM

JUST C
FERNO
JIBRIP
Mr. Goodness
Boss MC
SWAG
Policy
DRUG

Walnutz?

Student
04-07-2015, 04:43 PM
and those were just the main people that were always active in chat. that's why i listed them. regardless of talent.

You still hang out with XK?

ZulKarnain
01-02-2021, 09:45 PM
Just C was active a month ago or so. He doesn't go by Just C anymore though. Mr. Goodness is still around, doing tracks and shit. Haven't seen Boss MC in a while. All the others are irrelevant, as I don't know them...or they're trash.

i knew every one of them battlers,.. never heard of her or you... Just c was Ok..Ferno was a Top dude for a long time and left,.. i added jibrip on Fb.. and soundclick a long time ago, he changed his rap name to Kodak and fell back,.. spitting bars didn't really last long but i remember him too,.. policy.. haven't seen in a long time.. i wonder why nobody ever brings up ticket.. anyone in charge now.. or making waves now, from back then were nobodies

Locchart
01-02-2021, 11:16 PM
Because Ticcet doesn’t exist on this site anymore.

Preem
01-03-2021, 02:05 PM
Never heard of any of these fool but I've only been here a couple months so....