PDA

View Full Version : Custom Profile Backgrounds

NOBLE
02-24-2015, 05:35 PM
We've added a new feature which will allow members to use the image of their choice as the background of their page. Once applied, everything else reduces in opacity and becomes like glassy panels. To see an example, check out my page NOBLE. This feature is available for all Exclusives and V.I.P's, Patriarchs and staff...pretty much anyone who's not a Basic Member. To set your background, go to "My settings" then under "Edit Your Details," scroll all the way to the bottom and it will be the last input field. Simply paste the url to the image which may be hosted anywhere, click save then go to your page.

Student
02-24-2015, 05:56 PM
Looks Dope!!! What are the width dimensions?

NOBLE
02-24-2015, 06:06 PM
Looks Dope!!! What are the width dimensions?
Any..but whatever image you use will repeat itself. If you really want to get fancy, take a screenshot of your page so you'll have the exact width and where all the panels are and make a template out of it. I plan on doing that when I have time.

Illimination
02-24-2015, 10:14 PM
the joy of having to pay for a custom background. lol, its pretty fresh concept.

NOBLE
02-25-2015, 01:59 AM
Probably about 90% of our current Exclusives aren't paying and a lot got it from winning some competition. Limiting it to Exclusives is more of an added incentive to encourage people to want to participate in and win competitions since a lot of our competitions come with free Exclusive.

Row
02-25-2015, 09:11 AM
Any..but whatever image you use will repeat itself. If you really want to get fancy, take a screenshot of your page so you'll have the exact width and where all the panels are and make a template out of it. I plan on doing that when I have time.

did not understand lol

lllllllllllll
02-25-2015, 04:46 PM
^ He's saying Screenshot your window so you can get the widths and lengths to pretty much photoshop/customize your layout the way you want it.. Maybe have the background interact with the actual content tables....

NOBLE
02-26-2015, 12:47 AM
^Bingo

X-Calibur
02-26-2015, 06:04 AM
Nice shit ...

Row
02-26-2015, 10:25 AM
^ He's saying Screenshot your window so you can get the widths and lengths to pretty much photoshop/customize your layout the way you want it.. Maybe have the background interact with the actual content tables....

:dayum:

lllllllllllll
02-26-2015, 10:55 AM
Slow ass mods..

Student
02-26-2015, 04:52 PM
I tried that but it didn't work on, for some reason it doesn't upload the correct size. Plus it repeats so it'd be hard to get the placing just right.

Insuppressible
02-26-2015, 11:11 PM
noooo..don't like playin devils advocate but that's enough w/ the blinging of this site.. it's not bebo.
I know it's not you guys who can fix cyphers & what not but i believe more focus should be made on the coding of the site

ionno yo

Supsie
04-10-2015, 02:10 AM
Seen it on some ppls pages looks dope. NOBLE