PDA

View Full Version : LBA Championship - Pure Crack - February 2015

Student
02-16-2015, 09:31 PM
PURE CRACK

Main Events
-------------------------------------

The LBA Championship Battle
Subreal (1-1) Vs M-Rock (2-0) (http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=649044) *Complete

The Number One Contendership Battle
MrGoodness (1-1) Vs Moni (2-0) (http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=648496) *Complete

Mid-Card

Mana(1-1) Vs. Lockhart (2-0) (http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=648405) *Closed

Under-Card

Sun Tzu (1-1) Vs BurnTheArsonist (2-0) *Win via no-show

GRizzEAT (1-0) Vs Bleu (0-1) *Win via no-show

Battles are to be sent by 11:59pm PST on the 25th of February, and replied to by 11:59pm PST on the the 28th of February.
Title battles are 2 minute Acca.
All other battles are 1 minute Acca.
Left sends to right.
No flipping.
ALL NO-SHOWS WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM MARCH's CARD.
THEY WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE AGAIN UNTIL APRIL.

Lockhart
02-16-2015, 09:34 PM
Let's get it Mana.

Subreal
02-16-2015, 09:51 PM
leggo M-Rock

Tha Czar
02-16-2015, 10:03 PM
My first title contention. Let's get it

Subreal
02-16-2015, 10:29 PM
Student add Bleu vs grizz,

Student
02-17-2015, 02:13 AM
Updated :cool:

Student
02-18-2015, 05:44 PM
Subreal
MrGoodness
Mana
Sun Tzu
GRizzEAT

You've got 2 days to send.

Mana
02-19-2015, 07:22 PM
Lockhart will be sending to you to tomorrow lol at me doing this at last minute.......I wonder why my phone is so buggy on this site.

Lockhart
02-19-2015, 08:06 PM
Mana Good shit. I'll be waiting.

Mana
02-20-2015, 01:12 PM
Lockhart make it dope homie i sent

Lockhart
02-20-2015, 01:30 PM
No worries. I will Mana

Mana
02-20-2015, 02:07 PM
Lockhart Alright man can't wait cause all these months I have been winning my lba matches from no shows...Shits no fun that way

Student
02-20-2015, 03:27 PM
Subreal
MrGoodness
Sun Tzu
GRizzEAT

You've got until today midnight to send, if nobody sends I might extend it because I hate to see no-shows but still, please send on time.

Thanks

GRizzEAT
02-20-2015, 03:39 PM
i didn even kno i was apart of this..

GRizzEAT
02-20-2015, 03:53 PM
i never got a tag notification.. and wen i asked Subreal if i was signed up he said i wasn on tha card.

Student
02-20-2015, 04:09 PM
i never got a tag notification.. and wen i asked Subreal if i was signed up he said i wasn on tha card.

I mentioned you on the 17th, if you can't get it in today just let me know. I might end up extending the deadlines to have no no-shows but I'd like to get this poppin' today if possible.

Lockhart
02-21-2015, 01:10 PM
Student

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=648405

Student
02-23-2015, 01:21 PM
Subreal
MrGoodness
Sun Tzu
GRizzEAT

I've extended the deadline for sending until the 25th, please get your battles sent by then or you will be DQ'd. Also, the deadline for replying is the 28th. I really have to hate no-shows but I can't keep extending this.

Thanks

M-Rock
02-23-2015, 03:39 PM
Goodness was in chat a couple days ago sayin he sent stu you might wanna check wit him

Tha Czar
02-23-2015, 06:59 PM
Goodness was in chat a couple days ago sayin he sent stu you might wanna check wit him

Student Yo I'm now just realizing goodness sent and I didn't get a notification or anything about it. I would've never known if rock ain't say nothing. Ive got a lot of work to do so ill post tomorrow if thats okay

BurnTheArsonist
02-24-2015, 01:29 AM

here he goes tryin to get out of somethin else...

Switched Focus
02-24-2015, 02:44 AM
i already sent on my part.. waiting on the procrastinator

Student
02-24-2015, 04:37 PM
Student Yo I'm now just realizing goodness sent and I didn't get a notification or anything about it. I would've never known if rock ain't say nothing. Ive got a lot of work to do so ill post tomorrow if thats okay

Yeah, you've got until the 28th to respond so please reply by then.

Student
02-24-2015, 04:50 PM
Subreal
Sun Tzu
GRizzEAT

Tomorrow is the last day to send, please get those battles in and make it HOT, I'm dying to hear some dope battles

Tha Czar
02-25-2015, 08:37 AM
Student no school today so had time to record

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=648496

Subreal
02-26-2015, 10:25 AM
who changed this shit to 2:00, final has the title n never did a 2:00 in lba. every LBA card before '15 was 1 min all battles

M-Rock
02-26-2015, 11:38 AM
Stricc vs Jason was 2 minutes

GRizzEAT
02-26-2015, 01:21 PM
All 3 of ma title matches were 1 min. but its ultimately up to tha host. in any light, i had complications with glitchy play back. so i recorded off site, loaded it to SC, n sent it via text. Lets get it:violent:

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=485854

Student Bleu

Grizzy Hussle
02-26-2015, 03:37 PM
after all that shit u talked about no showing/takin easy wins being lame. I told student last night i was goin to be late. so dont bitch up, u have 3 days to reply.. jus do it.... unless u feel u cant beat it, ill understand.

ukno, its only 60 seconds brah.. tell him Punk

M-Rock
02-26-2015, 03:43 PM
Subreal how you gonna say you'll send in the am, then when the am comes.. The only thing you do is come complain about the battle being 2 minutes like you just noticed it? You knew this shit was 2 minutes nigga stop fuckin duckin me and send the battle. I told student to give you ANOTHER day extension as if 4+ weeks weren't enough so you got until midnight. If 2 minutes is too long for you stick to text battling

Student
02-26-2015, 04:24 PM
Subreal
Just get the battle in as soon as possible, I can give you until Midnight tonight but honestly, I've already given you an extended deadline on top of starting this card super late so you guys would have time to write your battles, you knew from last month you were battling M-Rock so I don't see that the problem is tbh. Also, last month's was also supposed to be 2 minutes and before that stricc vs. Jason was 2 minutes.

Sun Tzu
You're DQ'd for no-showing, thanks for joining this and not saying a word throughout this whole card asshole.

Bleu please respond to GRizzEAT's battle via a cypher on here (you can go 1 minute) or SoundCloud by the 28th. He's not DQ'd because he's been active throughout this and has been telling me he would send.

Subreal
02-26-2015, 06:21 PM
nahh Student i didnt even know u were gonna put up a card, u said it may be next month. because you kept saying u were going to and didn't even post it until the 16th and then set the due date on the 20th. M-Rock i don't care if I get DQ'd, but since u already wrote ur bars for me i'm still sending regardless, i don't duck anyone, it's just called real life.

Student
02-26-2015, 06:23 PM
nahh Student i didnt even know u were gonna put up a card, u said it may be next month. because you kept saying u were going to and didn't even post it until the 16th and then set the due date on the 20th

But you knew that, you kept asking me when the card was going up not if it was going up. Either way, are you going to be able to send by today, midnight?

Subreal
02-26-2015, 06:27 PM
^ Nope, i'm unable to record

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

M-Rock real shit tho u didn't waste ur bars writing, student seen i got like 1;30 of bars i pm'd him. so just save them and i'll send asap in the coming days even though i'll be DQ'd.. i kno what its like to waste over like 32 lines on a no-show, trust, i'll send. tbh my young siblings been off school for 2 weeks because of the horrible snow so i haven't had a chance to record

Student
02-26-2015, 06:57 PM
^ Nope, i'm unable to record

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

M-Rock real shit tho u didn't waste ur bars writing, student seen i got like 1;30 of bars i pm'd him. so just save them and i'll send asap in the coming days even though i'll be DQ'd.. i kno what its like to waste over like 32 lines on a no-show, trust, i'll send. tbh my young siblings been off school for 2 weeks because of the horrible snow so i haven't had a chance to record

Well it's on M-Rock if he wants to accept that. I'm fine with it tbh because it's a title match and I can't stress enough how I hate no-shows but again, since he's receiving and he sent last card it's on him.

Student
02-26-2015, 07:02 PM
ur late mayne

I posted that on the 24th, the deadline was the 25th but I explained to everyone if they need more time I'm fine with that, they just would have to give me a heads up.

he still missed the deadline after a 5 day extension so https://38.media.tumblr.com/6f7d7b979bd38f9a263c5f59f3883943/tumblr_mq9tf4hZ141qmpgteo1_500.gif

Well, you're DQ'd then. Thanks for wasting my time. He sent, whether he's late or not is my issue, you replying? That's all on you.

Subreal
02-26-2015, 07:04 PM
Iont care if i get DQ'd its an interchangeable title and i was granted considerable extensions already so i'd understand, but don't think i'm ducking u or wasting ur bars. i'm sending 2:00 regardless as soon as I can record just because the fact you already wrote for me, it'd be fucked up to make someone waste that many bars lol. TBH i don't understand why he doesn't currently have the title, Final Word no-showed him and thats not his fault he should already have it,, its still on final.

Student
02-26-2015, 07:20 PM
Iont care if i get DQ'd its an interchangeable title and i was granted considerable extensions already so i'd understand, but don't think i'm ducking u or wasting ur bars. i'm sending 2:00 regardless as soon as I can record just because the fact you already wrote for me, it'd be fucked up to make someone waste that many bars lol. TBH i don't understand why he doesn't currently have the title, Final Word no-showed him and thats not his fault he should already have it,, its still on final.

Well that's the thing, you already wrote 1:30 worth of bars and I'm sure M-Rock has written bars specifically for you so I didn't won't those to go to waste.

Well, he hasn't "earned" the title imo as in he hasn't battled someone for it. Regardless of other tournaments granting titles on a no-show win I'd rather not do that and I'm sure M-Rock doesn't want a title off a no-show too. I get FiNAL WoRD no-showing isn't his fault but that's why FiNAL WoRD no longer has the title and that's why he's receiving bars to battle for the title.

oh well. g'luck w/ ur shit show unprofessional ass nigga

Yeah, thanks for signing up for something when activity isn't that great and you know that. Just because you can't be bothered to reply to someone after they sent a minute worth of bars to you doesn't mean you're "professional" lol you're a little bitch for not replying to those bars, seems like Grizz got you mad shook.

Fuck a deadline man, whatever happened to signing up for something cause you wanted to battle someone? That's mad pussy move on your part imo

M-Rock
02-26-2015, 08:08 PM
Honestly Student with the titleholder logging on multiple times after I sent to him and not responding or expressing any interest to battle, I feel like I should've had it just off the strength of that. But I don't want to get it in that fashion which is why I didn't say anything when you said I wouldn't get the title after the noshow and that me and sub would battle for it

I'm willing to give you 2 more days Subreal that's more than enough time to write another 30 seconds of material and drop

Student
02-26-2015, 08:40 PM
Honestly Student with the titleholder logging on multiple times after I sent to him and not responding or expressing any interest to battle, I feel like I should've had it just off the strength of that. But I don't want to get it in that fashion which is why I didn't say anything when you said I wouldn't get the title after the noshow and that me and sub would battle for it

I'm willing to give you 2 more days Subreal that's more than enough time to write another 30 seconds of material and drop

Yeah, that's what I'm saying.

That's cool with me, it's on you Subreal make it hot man

Lockhart
02-26-2015, 08:42 PM
That Mana vs Lockhart battle, though.

lllllllllllll
02-26-2015, 09:37 PM
Daaamn yall tranna lynch my nigga for not replying to a super looper late ass verse?

you said "Fuck a deadline man, whatever happened to signing up for something cause you wanted to battle someone?"

Now I ain't crazy buuuuuuuut if niggas REALLY wanted to battle, they would've gotten them verses in before the deadline.. Then there was a 5 day extension????? Niggahhhhhh that's overkill. People acting like it's sooo damn hard to write 60 seconds worth acappella. People are just lazy as a bitch on here. You'd rather youtube, chat, all this other shit, video games, etc. knowing you got bars to write. I've NEVER no-showed anything i signed up for on here.. (except a GC because I legit didn't want to participate after being on the top list) and my daily schedule's prolly shitting on half yalls.

DQ'd da man for doing his part. lol Yall some foul creatures.

GRizzEAT
02-26-2015, 10:10 PM
salute M-Rock.. u bout that action, boss. not lookin for no easy way out..:high:

Lockhart
02-26-2015, 10:33 PM
Student What does the card look like for next month?

Student
02-27-2015, 01:23 AM
Not good man, I'm just trying to get these battles to pop off forreal. I fucking hate extending deadlines but I've given them time cause I've been lazy lately. I understand both sides tbh but these no-shows aren't a good look right now.

Tha Czar
02-27-2015, 08:08 AM
A bad look especially for a recent gc winner

GRizzEAT
02-27-2015, 09:37 AM
ur arguement is moot. regardless to what u say ur look like a bitch here.. yes, i was late..mad lazy even. but ur tha only one complaining. if tha host says its acceptable, onlything u shud be doin is responding.. not continously messing up new pairs on panties. if m-rock is still lookin for a battle n not a no show win, then u shud be aswell..

Bleu do u want a no show win? if so, u can have it. jus respond to tha bars. because we're obviously pass tha point of u caring that ur pussy is exposed.

Lockhart
02-27-2015, 10:56 AM
GRizzEAT If push comes to shove, we can battle on the next card.

Student
02-27-2015, 02:04 PM
A bad look is no showing after getting a 5day extension
I don't stay active n post on time just so others don't have to.
I gave plenty extensions in the past but I'm done waiting weeks for u lames to write a small amount of bars
Plus I got to show how sadly this poor excuse for a battle site is ran
I got no notification that he got this long extension.. didn't know the battle was even happening & he still no showed.

First of all you guys asked me for this battle to be set-up way fuck before this card was even up in the chatbox.

So you didn't sign me or grizz up Stu?
Plus you asked me again right here to sign you guys up again.

u told'em sign u up in the chat
Confirming what I said about you guys in the chatbox.

Updated :cool:
Right here is where I indicated I updated the battle roster and in the next post I mentioned GRizzEAT to send the battle.

So you saying "I didn't know the battle was even happening" is pure bullshit.

Subreal
MrGoodness
Sun Tzu
GRizzEAT

I've extended the deadline for sending until the 25th, please get your battles sent by then or you will be DQ'd. Also, the deadline for replying is the 28th. I really have to hate no-shows but I can't keep extending this.

Thanks

Also, I posted this post saying the deadline was extended until the 25th and since you said you've been active I don't see what you could've missed that especially since I posted it here.

GRizzEAT
02-27-2015, 05:08 PM
Student get this bitch ass nigga outta tha LBA period. nigga aim tryna battle a nigga that'll actually challenge him.

Lockhart its ur bag, homie. we'll chalk it up as a learning experience for u.

Lockhart
02-27-2015, 05:41 PM
GRizzEAT You say that now haha.

Subreal
03-02-2015, 11:58 AM
sent Student , M-Rock

and he said i'm 2 days late in the shoutbox, so i don't know if hes responding or not. But he just said he doesn't want his bars wasted, and M-rock has been all about people not winning titles via no show publicly. And he told me already has his 2:00 written for me. But lets be grown-ups and both not waste 2:00 of material and give the people a show. So without further adieu,,,,

Subreal presents, Quotes from M-Rock: 2015

Row I hope this was your call and Dono didn't agree to a noshow win in a title match.
Ok I missed a deadline and ATTEMPTED to post. I didn't decide anything moron, row did. This ain't like when you no showed and didn't even attempt to post after getting your extension
So you'd rather see a dq in a tourney final than the actual battle take place. Gotcha."

So even tho u stated u had 2:00 of bars, u can take as long as u need to respond M-Rock

M-Rock
03-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Nigga dont compare a situation where I wasn't given a week to a situation where you had well over a month

Just because I'm 'not about winning titles via noshow' isn't an excuse to take your sweet time

Subreal
03-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Nigga dont compare a situation where I wasn't given a week to a situation where you had well over a month

Just because I'm 'not about winning titles via noshow' isn't an excuse to take your sweet time

i didn't have a month over a deadline. the original due date was the 20th, its the 2nd and feb only has 28 days. You gave me till sunday but i already said i can't record on weekends, I been keeping u up to date the whole time. It's monday. You already have 2:00 written for me u claimed, unless u were lying. I don't see what the problem is and i told you from the beginning i ain't tryna waste someones bars, and you said in the shoutbox that you just don't want ur bars wasted. I recorded asap. So you have 2:00 written for this battle, just respond and lets not waste both our bars. I wasn't taking my sweet time, it wasn't about getting the bars written, just the first time i had a chance to record

GRizzEAT
03-02-2015, 01:41 PM
bleu is mad revolutionary.

GRizzEAT
03-02-2015, 03:23 PM
tBleu what u are is a very lost nigga.. and for tha dad reference, its fitting. i drop and u disappear. foh bitch

GRizzEAT
03-02-2015, 03:46 PM
never was an issue tbh.. same as u. easy for u to talk wen u ain doin shit, but talkin yamp.

M-Rock
03-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Subreal I wasn't sayin you were a month over the deadline I'm sayin you knew for way over a month that we were gonna battle and you should've had your verse ready, when I gave you the last 2 day extension your verse wasn't even done..

I'll be dropping my reply within 24 hours

M-Rock
03-03-2015, 07:13 AM
Student Subreal Battle is up

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=649044&section=lb

J u s T C
03-04-2015, 06:21 AM
People want battles.
Guy sets up battles.
Person posts a little late.
People act all diva and refuse to battle.
Guy gets the blame from the divas acting catty.

Grow up.

J u s T C
03-04-2015, 08:52 AM
Since Student is being so flexible (Which is ALWAYS a good thing for members of a battle site who really want to battle) all the other shit is irrelevant.

You and Grizz can easily come to a reasonable arrangement for you to reply.

Unless I've missed something. The way you're talking is as if Student fucked up by not notifying you AND is telling you "You drop this instant!"

If he's giving you both breathing room and you both want to battle. Whats the problem?

Battle or Move on.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Because mods when they fuck up (Even when they don't) members do nothing but make the job difficult. Whether Holding 1 little fuck up against them no matter what they try do to make up for it so everyone can move on. Or shifting the blame to the mod when they get DQ'd for tryna pull some shit.

Give the guy a break. You want to battle or not?

If yeah, make the arrangements. If not cut the shit, stop souring the air and move on. Shits supposed to be fun.

Stop making it a chore for mods then wondering why the sites dead.

-Word-Is-Bond-
03-04-2015, 11:27 PM
YOOOO SIGN ME UP FOR NEXT EVENT I WANT IN ON IT!!!!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!! If im outa line with this post or the subject matter is not correct for this specific thread, my appologiez and if you could send me towards the application for the next event so I have a shot at a title it would be much appreciated!!

Lockhart
03-04-2015, 11:37 PM
Student

BurnTheArsonist
03-09-2015, 08:07 PM
let me get sub next month Student

Subreal
03-09-2015, 08:46 PM
burn is terrible. i'd rather have a challenge

RULE
02-04-2020, 05:39 PM
3 closed battles added to records. 4/2/20