PDA

View Full Version : The New Rules of LB **READ**

Pugz
01-24-2015, 03:27 PM
NEW RULES OF LETSBEEF:

Infraction System and Banning:

First of all the Infraction system will be nullified as of today. Anyone caught breaking any of these new rules set forth will be dealt with more care and consideration to the matter at hand/person involved. Moderators will now attempt contact with anyone caught breaking the rules and opt to issue 'ONE TIME WARNINGS' over bans for offenses. Ban times will be considerably lessened as well. This doesn't give you the right to go breaking the rules all the time and expect to be welcome back here.. If you do that you will be subject to the Trolling and Spamming rules that carry heavier punishments which I will outline below. In regards to Bans without warnings.. They will always be discussed and investigated throughouly by staff before anyone is banned.

Below are the new rules as of January 2015

1. Respect The Culture:

Plain and simple. This is a Rap Battle website 1st and foremost.

Respecting the culture means website participation (Battling, Cyphering, Voting, Discussing rap relating topics) in some capacity.

Voting fairly no matter what the circumstance. You must drop a valid explanation for your vote without SAYING/HINTING who you voted for in the comment. Anyone who votes with a 1 word or little to no explanation will have their vote deleted and will be contacted by staff about voting in the future. If they have to tell you multiple times you will be official warned and possibly banned.

Respecting due dates set forth in tournaments and competitions (If you sign up for something and flop or miss deadlines without a good reason that shows 0 respect for the people that put in the work to make things happen)

Respecting your fellow emcees.. (Dont post personal info/pictures without the other parties consent.. If you have posted personal info/pictures on the site that will be considered as your consent to use the same content. Do not pull personal info/pictures from other sites.)

2. Trolling, Spamming and Cheating:

While we broaden our community we want to ensure our users experience at bare minimum, somewhere they can battle and share music without being accosted or slighted by members who have lost respect/passion for this site and culture.

What constitutes being a troll?:
If you dont follow any of the criteria set forth in our first rules regarding Respecting the Culture and are on this site for malicious reasons (this includes: Conspiring to get users off of LB, Harassing members/staff, Spamming, Constantly/purposefully breaking rules). You will be considered a troll.

Users that are deemed to be trolls will no longer be welcome on LetsBeef.com. (If this site becomes something different to you other than a rap battle site and you feel like you want to cause trouble. You are better off to just leave because actions will be taken swiftly on these users from here on) Staff will determine who these people are through a rigorous process of investigation. Any material posted by users that are deemed to be trolling, will be 'Soft Deleted' and reviewed by administration before action is taken.

Spamming on any platform. Forums, Battles, Private messages, Instant messages, and User walls. Will not be permitted. You will receive only 1 warning before ban (Depending on the severity of the spam in question). Posting excessive battles will also be considered spamming.

Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated and will constitute a ban WITHOUT warning.. (This includes using multiple accounts to cheat vote, conspiring to get votes, Hate voting and basically any general form of blatant cheating). Plagirism, Recycling and Biting also fall under this category.

3. Advertising and Promoting Battles and Tracks:

We are completely rehauling this rule..

Users will NO LONGER be penalized for sharing Battle links, Track links, Cypher links, Forum links on any source on LetsBeef.com this includes in Shoutbox, on Forums, in Private Message, In instant Message.. In fact we are going to encourage it from here on in.

Users must respect the Spamming rule when it comes to sharing and promoting. If caught spamming any one source you are subject to the rule above.

Posting Battle link is permitted as long as you are not specifically telling the person to vote for you (Crew members may not vote on your battles)

http://barmakapproved.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/approved.png

Everyone respect the new rules and this place will be less about the politics and more about the BEEF! I got 1 more rule too.. if you got a problem with me.. send bars lol:pimp:

That is all!
Pugz

J u s T C
01-24-2015, 03:44 PM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1194885/thumbs/o-CHEERS-LEONARDO-DICAPRIO-570.jpg?5

Pugz
01-24-2015, 03:50 PM
Spamming on any platform. Forums, Battles, Private messages, Instant messages, and User walls. Will not be permitted. You will receive only 1 warning before ban (Depending on the severity of the spam in question)

Pay attention people.. Spamming battles.. respect my battle arena and dont snipe everything.. im looking at you Bnas..

Babylon
01-24-2015, 04:18 PM
Fuuuuck, I'm loving the new link posting rules.

Row
01-24-2015, 04:22 PM
Spamming on any platform. Forums, Battles, Private messages, Instant messages, and User walls. Will not be permitted. You will receive only 1 warning before ban (Depending on the severity of the spam in question)

Pay attention people.. Spamming battles.. respect my battle arena and dont snipe everything.. im looking at you Bnas..

:maybe:

"Respecting due dates set forth in tournaments and competitions (If you sign up for something and flop or miss deadlines without a good reason that shows 0 respect for the people that put in the work to make things happen)"

M-Rock

Pugz

in regards to the pming battle links now ..

so is shit like this below condoned?

"yo vote on this battle and i'll vote on a battle of yours"

Denton
01-24-2015, 04:25 PM
Giggles

Pugz
01-24-2015, 04:30 PM
Im going to allow it.. people still have to follow the rules about voting fairly.. We will be watching.. and if we see cross votes out of the ordinary then we will take action (conspiring to get votes).. Mods gonna have to work a little harder now but it will pay off in activity..

HandWrapz
01-24-2015, 04:45 PM
much respect for the new changes..
this is great aim at improving site.

M-Rock
01-24-2015, 05:18 PM
The fuck you mentioning me for row. It says 'without a good reason' which you provided wit that retarded deadline. You and anyone who backs your decision to not give a nigga a week to post for a round that was delayed for months is bitch

Plug the mic up if you got something to say and don't come wit that you send shit... Cause I will.... And you will duck it... Or get embarrassed.. Badly

Pugz
01-24-2015, 05:50 PM
I will actually be implementing a daily battle cap so that rule will be obsolete soon.. but for now yes posting 10 battles in a day doesn't allow other emcees to get battles in.. it also shows you have little respect for this craft because you don't take the time to put quality battles out.. If you think someone is harassing you.. pm me and show me proof of it.. but I havent seen anything that would constitute harassment at this time.. You cannot instigate/provoke situations and then cry harassment.. give me the proof.. let me do my investigation and we will take it from there..

Pugz
01-24-2015, 06:00 PM
Bro you have an issue almost every time you are on.. so in my eyes you that boy who cried wolf.. + had to clean my inbox recently too make room for new messages so for a little bit i wasnt getting messages.. but still you got too many battle issues cuz you are dropping too many battles... take it easy on that.. listen Ive tweaked the rules from TODAY to hopefully fix some of the issues you and others have faced in the past.. Follow that shit and your life on LB will be good

Pugz
01-24-2015, 06:04 PM
You snipe everything and drop mediocre bars.. Ive heard your tracks and it seems like when you take your time your shits WAY better.. carry that thinking into your battling.. dont snipe everything to get accolades on LB.. make room for others to come up.. Respecting your fellow emcee... Respecting this culture..

Pugz
01-24-2015, 06:06 PM
It turns others off the site when that kind of shit happens.. not everyone wants to battle you all the time..There are a lot that have expressed that to me and in open forum.. take my advice hombre.. Gain peoples respect again

Pugz
01-24-2015, 06:17 PM
And yo im not taking shots you ILL4.. you cant tell me you did 7 battles in one day and all of them were the best shit you ever wrote.. you put 150 a month and they are mediocre or sub par.. not because you suck.. but because its impossible for any human being to drop that many bars in such quick succession and have them all be dope.. Be real.. keep shit fair and lets keep moving..

Skizzo
01-24-2015, 06:31 PM
A great step in the right direction, imho. Great job here fam. Pugz

Pugz
01-24-2015, 06:36 PM
appreciate it Skizzo

Arakari
01-24-2015, 08:04 PM
I know alot of rappers want "Quick Exposure" on YouTube videos and such. Would we be penalized for asking others to watch our video, in a non-spamming format?

Ex:
"Hey, Lockhart, could you do me a favor and check out this new freestyle I did?"

"Sure, I guess."

Does / will that count as spam, or will it only be counted as spam if it is borderline harrassement, because I've done that a few times on Facebook (Which doesn't operate as Letsbeef does), and that, inherently, is considered to be spamming.

Pugz
01-24-2015, 08:19 PM
That is fine Filth share links from anywhere freely.. just dont spam

Denton
01-24-2015, 08:23 PM
Lol this kid is delusional

Denton
01-24-2015, 08:29 PM
If you feel you've done nothing wrong then you got nothing to worry about

RelentlessMC
01-25-2015, 03:55 AM
NEW RULES OF LETSBEEF:

Infraction System and Banning:

First of all the Infraction system will be nullified as of today. Anyone caught breaking any of these new rules set forth will be dealt with more care and consideration to the matter at hand/person involved. Moderators will now attempt contact with anyone caught breaking the rules and opt to issue 'ONE TIME WARNINGS' over bans for offenses. Ban times will be considerably lessened as well. This doesn't give you the right to go breaking the rules all the time and expect to be welcome back here.. If you do that you will be subject to the Trolling and Spamming rules that carry heavier punishments which I will outline below. In regards to Bans without warnings.. They will always be discussed and investigated throughouly by staff before anyone is banned.

Below are the new rules as of January 2015

Plain and simple. This is a Rap Battle website 1st and foremost.

Respecting the culture means website participation (Battling, Cyphering, Voting, Discussing rap relating topics) in some capacity.

Voting fairly no matter what the circumstance
Respecting due dates set forth in tournaments and competitions (If you sign up for something and flop or miss deadlines without a good reason that shows 0 respect for the people that put in the work to make things happen)

Respecting your fellow emcees.. (Dont post personal info/pictures without the other parties consent.. If you have posted personal info/pictures on the site that will be considered as your consent to use the same content. Do not pull personal info/pictures from other sites.)

While we broaden our community we want to ensure our users experience at bare minimum, somewhere they can battle and share music without being accosted or slighted by members who have lost respect/passion for this site and culture.

If you dont follow any of the criteria set forth in our first rules regarding Respecting the Culture and are on this site for malicious reasons (this includes: Conspiring to get users off of LB, Harassing members/staff, Spamming, Constantly/purposefully breaking rules). You will be considered a troll.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[/CENTER]
[LEFT]

Users that are deemed to be trolls will no longer be welcome on LetsBeef.com. (If this site becomes something different to you other than a rap battle site and you feel like you want to cause trouble. Make it easier on everyone and just leave. Actions will be taken swiftly on these users from here on) Staff will determine who these people are through a rigorous process of investigation. Any material posted by users that are deemed to be trolling, will be 'Soft Deleted' and reviewed by administration before action is taken.

Spamming on any platform. Forums, Battles, Private messages, Instant messages, and User walls. Will not be permitted. You will receive only 1 warning before ban (Depending on the severity of the spam in question). Posting excessive battles will also be considered spamming.

Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated and will constitute a ban WITHOUT warning.. (This includes using multiple accounts to cheat vote, conspiring to get votes, Hate voting and basically any general form of blatant cheating. Plagirism, Recycling and Biting also fall under this category.

3. Advertising and Promoting Battles and Tracks:

We are completely rehauling this rule..

[LEFT]

Users will NO LONGER be penalized for sharing Battle links, Track links, Cypher links, Forum links on any source on LetsBeef.com this includes in Shoutbox, on Forums, in Private Message, In instant Message.. In fact we are going to encourage it from here on in.

Users must respect the Spamming rule when it comes to sharing and promoting. If caught spamming any one source you are subject to the rule above.

Posting Battle link is permitted as long as you are not specifically telling the person to vote for you (Crew members may not vote on your battles)]

Everyone respect the new rules and this place will be less about the politics and more about the BEEF! I got 1 more rule too.. if you got a problem with me.. send bars lol

That is all!
Pugz

Fucken aye Pugz it's about time. This site has the potential to be something unprecedented, spectacular, and thus possessive of the capability to receive a much more lucrative amount of income than I assume it does now. (due to the nature of it's methodology of interactivity as well as a (now) well-constructed platform to freestyle/battle cats FAIRLY upon (at leastin terms of internet websites). shieeiit if this is true, and clowns like Stot, Ticket, Just C, - - - - will be eliminated i will **RENEW MY $5 EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP!!!**. loool peace out.

::StaY HigH:: :fyou::high::fyou:

RULE
01-25-2015, 04:26 AM
Lets get it poppin people!

Óðinn
01-25-2015, 05:52 AM
These are some good changes, Pugz. Lets see them in full effect now people. :high:

UhMAZING
01-25-2015, 01:38 PM
:maybe:

In the context that Row put it.. I would think that's "buddy voting"

saying "Hey, if you vote on a battle of mine I'll vote on one of yours"... that's like saying "don't worry, I got you".. *wink wink*

"Respecting due dates set forth in tournaments and competitions (If you sign up for something and flop or miss deadlines without a good reason that shows 0 respect for the people that put in the work to make things happen)"

M-Rock

Pugz

in regards to the pming battle links now ..

so is shit like this below condoned?

"yo vote on this battle and i'll vote on a battle of yours"

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

I don't know why it quoted that wrong, but eh.

Pugz
01-25-2015, 03:00 PM
UhMAZING shorten your sig man wtf..

Row
01-25-2015, 06:26 PM
UhMAZING shorten your sig man wtf..

lolol

Subreal
01-25-2015, 06:37 PM
here UhMAZING made ur sig 20x smaller
http://i.gyazo.com/75e47fad93e03de6e0ecbddd925a17d3.png

TRE
01-25-2015, 07:33 PM
Really like the new changes, and hopfully it will make things a bit better on LB.. You have gained my respect Pugz I used to think u didnt care, but ur actions as of late have shown me that you do care about the site, and that is awesome. We should ALWAYS be thinking of ways to improve the site.. glad to see positive steps being taken

Louie Dawgs
01-27-2015, 09:42 PM
Wait, I can't troll anymore??

I'll just let myself out the door.

The Dope Man
01-30-2015, 12:14 AM
wait....

excessive battling?

isnt that what this site wants?

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

^^^^ nevermind....

I've just read some of Pugz comments & it completely makes sense.

I agree with every rule implemented or changed. One of the reasons why i stopped using this site was from all the politics going on.

Evil Twin
02-01-2015, 02:52 PM
LOL to all you future trolls

Rain Matrix 1
02-05-2015, 12:36 AM
lol I don't follow the cops rules I sure as fuck aint following yours

had court this morning btw

NelSyn
09-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Aha I got embarrassed. Bitched some kids out for pming me links to their battles. xD

Blunt Rapper
09-03-2015, 06:48 PM
Will this new "No Trolling" rule apply to moderators too? Probably not, as they will be enforcing it. Just curious.

Azazel Aasis
09-03-2015, 11:45 PM
Dope Rules tho..But still i see the Rules aren't Being Followed on Voting section Cos Some peeps still do One liner Votes with No Explanations.

T GRAVES
09-06-2015, 01:36 AM
I still see a fuck load of one line votes.

_Shawty_
09-06-2015, 04:43 AM
A few are still trolling as well ... Lol!

NelSyn
09-06-2015, 11:09 PM
Is calling people out on bitchmakery trolling?

Evil Twin
09-12-2015, 01:18 PM
dope!!!!!!! someone post a written please so i can bodybag ur ass.. thanks much! i like the updated rules.. no doubt!!

Haz
09-14-2015, 11:53 PM

Bnas is still here ? Lmaooo

The Ghost of Freak
09-18-2015, 11:40 PM
Bnas is still here ? Lmaooo

Haz , right tho? still sniping his way to the top ... such honor *cough*

Tyler_Pheonix
01-27-2017, 09:27 PM
Def loving the new rules spesh the link sharing also haha.
Also, Ive been around here since 2006 pretty much an most of those years where steady and truly dedicated. $TC orig member 4 life haha.
Anyways, If anyone has any questions about anything or is interested in learning the best ways to reach out to fellow artists, need writing, mixing, producing, photo editing, tips exc. anything as long as the admins are okay with this feel free to HMU in a pm. Ill always be glad to help. I havent battled in ages lol but im glad to be back and realized that i got plenty of work i need to do myself,
but along the way i hope to meet some new artists again an reach out.
Because of this website alone i have been able to reach out to artists over seas and work with people whom i never would of even meet if it wasnt for LB. This truly is one of the greatest underground music sites ive ever come across. Lets work togehter everyone and bring this Bad Ass Battle/Artist websitte back to life like the ole days and continue to fight to make it a better place for all artists of all levels.

Lucifer Luciano
01-27-2017, 10:03 PM
Thanks for bumping this, I wouldn't have looked for it and I already broke the quiet voter rule like 6 times in the last 3 days

Metatron
03-01-2017, 08:08 PM
Well I have lost like the last 2/3 battles due to hate voting & the (one word votes) so how can I fix my record Pugz

HIGHpothasis
03-01-2017, 10:55 PM
Well I have lost like the last 2/3 battles due to hate voting & the (one word votes) so how can I fix my record Pugz

They Not hardly gone Reverse a win For you to be honest. You call it a Hate vote but to them its just a Matter Of Opinion. A Nigga a would Literally have to Give u a 1 for Them to acknowledge it Completly. U gone just have to Block whoever it was and charge it to the game God