Supsie
01-21-2015, 03:38 AM
did he get banned?

Mindless
01-21-2015, 07:00 AM
WTF did Eth get banned for?

Pugz
01-21-2015, 07:48 AM
for acessing another persons account and changing comments to get the person in trouble... im in the process of turning this back into a rap battle site.. nonsensical bs is going to be sussed and stomped out quick... if you no longer have an interest in rap.. battle rap or hip hop culture this site is not for you..

Just C
01-21-2015, 09:39 AM
WTF did Eth get banned for?

I don't think he is.

Just C
01-21-2015, 10:44 AM
I don't think he is.

Correction: He's banned from posting in the forums.

Denton
01-21-2015, 11:11 AM
He's banned. #FreeEtH

Just C
01-21-2015, 05:24 PM
Man stfu. You in no position to be calling for heads to roll when you've been banned more times than I can count.

Oh you wana cry for forgiveness time and time again, ask mods to "have a heart" because you're banned for some fuck shit and now you wanna act like you can ruthlessly play executioner with other members?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

100 QUID SAYS YOU COME OUT WITH SOME IRRELEVANT BULLSHIT COMPLETELY SWERVING THE FACTS I JUST PUT TO YOU.

Pugz can you just ban this guy? Put us all out of our misery.

Supsie
01-21-2015, 06:09 PM
Man stfu. You in no position to be calling for heads to roll when you've been banned more times than I can count.

Oh you wana cry for forgiveness time and time again, ask mods to "have a heart" because you're banned for some fuck shit and now you wanna act like you can ruthlessly play executioner with other members?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

100 QUID SAYS YOU COME OUT WITH SOME IRRELEVANT BULLSHIT COMPLETELY SWERVING THE FACTS I JUST PUT TO YOU.

Pugz can you just ban this guy? Put us all out of our misery.

CAN'T HANDLE THE GAYNESS OVER LOAD OF JUST C!!!!!!!

http://media.giphy.com/media/wlpFIBeVmZoCk/giphy.gif

J u s T C
01-21-2015, 07:33 PM
Yet here you are constantly begging for my attention.

But good job at giving the cancer of L.B the out he needed.

You back on time out again.

Snoopy316
01-21-2015, 08:42 PM
yes what Pugz said,

The loser went and access Shark Boy's LB account and he tried to get Shark Boy and me banned by sending me a PM pretending to be Shark Boy asking me to vote on one of shark boys battles with a link attached.

dumbass got busted by the mods lol, prob forgot to change his IP address.

Karma on EtH

Nicholas
01-26-2015, 03:50 AM
#FreeEtH

Mindless
01-26-2015, 04:44 AM
If being a dick is ban worthy IDK how I'm even still here.

Supsie
01-26-2015, 07:40 AM
#FreeEtH

Babylon
01-26-2015, 07:55 AM
That's shady as fuck, doesn't seem like something EtH would do.

Then again, he's in his fuck LB phase once again, so who really knows.
How long is the ban?

EDIT: If he actually did that SNOOPY what the fuck is up with this FreeEtH business? That's a gigantic bitch move, and if someone like Grizz did that shit he'd have been crucified for it days ago.

Chester Waterman
01-26-2015, 01:18 PM

Then again, he's in his fuck LB phase once again, so who really knows.
How long is the ban?

EDIT: If he actually did that SNOOPY what the fuck is up with this FreeEtH business? That's a gigantic bitch move, and if someone like Grizz did that shit he'd have been crucified for it days ago.

SHARK BOY gave me his password then started talking shit. I then logged on and planned to fuck around with him. I started by trying to catch Snoopy cheating since he lied about me cheating in the past. Student sent me a message saying I was going to be banned for it so I couldn't wait for the Snoopy thing to play out and just changed Shark's name and logged off.

I didn't "forget to change my IP address". I don't really care. I also didn't get "stripped of patriarch" or "demodded" or whatever other shit Snoopy says to get attention.

Student
01-26-2015, 01:54 PM
#FreeEtH

Oh shit, when did you get back? What's up Urban Legend!

Babylon
01-26-2015, 05:05 PM
nicholas is the god.

EDIT: Hit up Higher Education bruh

Snoopy316
01-26-2015, 09:53 PM
SHARK BOY gave me his password then started talking shit. I then logged on and planned to fuck around with him. I started by trying to catch Snoopy cheating since he lied about me cheating in the past. Student sent me a message saying I was going to be banned for it so I couldn't wait for the Snoopy thing to play out and just changed Shark's name and logged off.

I didn't "forget to change my IP address". I don't really care. I also didn't get "stripped of patriarch" or "demodded" or whatever other shit Snoopy says to get attention.

EtH u dumbass faggit, I told you I don't do no shady shit since I got banned in 2012 for multi account voting. I was new here for 2 weeks and didn't know the rules. got banned and paid the price. I came back and battled fair as fuck. I snipe but all my wins are legit. never broken a rule since. Many people told me to just retire this account and start all over with new identity and shit like 99% of the people here. I said I ain't need to hide from my mistake.

you, MaCc and Grizz on the other hand are the wackess mother fucker on this site with repeat offences and rule breaking. you guys know the rules but still get banned over and over with ur lame shit. smh.

That wack shit that u try to set me and sharkboy up will never be a success because I'll be the first to tell sharkboy that it is against the rules like a said to Axis Power, Dopeman, X-calibur, Rohann, Eloh Stackz and many wack faggits back when they did their PM shit. This is when I started to realise this site is full of dickriding votes.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

http://i60.tinypic.com/34q8xoy.jpg

Theodore Grizzly
01-27-2015, 02:07 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136967&highlight=theodore+grizzly

enough said about Snoopy316

Snoopy316
01-27-2015, 03:28 AM
^ my presence is the only time this guy is ever relevant. Lol

Nicholas
01-27-2015, 07:21 AM
Oh shit, when did you get back? What's up Urban Legend!

Hey Stu. I come and go you should know that by now haha...

JESUSREBORN
01-27-2015, 07:36 AM

SERIOUSLY FAGGOT COULD YOU BE ANY MORE INSANELY RETARDED?

Supsie
01-27-2015, 08:03 AM
SERIOUSLY FAGGOT COULD YOU BE ANY MORE INSANELY RETARDED?

http://memecrunch.com/meme/Q9XK/lame-jokes-spiderman/image.jpg

JESUSREBORN
01-27-2015, 08:10 AM
ARE YOU FORCING ME TO MOLEST YOU?

Supsie
01-27-2015, 08:27 AM
ARE YOU FORCING ME TO MOLEST YOU?

http://www.gamesprays.com/files/resource_media/preview/lame-penguin-meme-6768_preview.jpg

J u s T C
01-27-2015, 10:03 AM
Superfail strikes again.

Row
01-27-2015, 11:42 AM
Superfail strikes again.

furr real

Theodore Grizzly
01-28-2015, 01:50 AM
^ my presence is the only time this guy is ever relevant. Lol

You're 35 years old...enough said ole mark ass hoe boy

Snoopy316
01-28-2015, 02:10 AM
EtH I know it's you. Lol failed again

Theodore Grizzly
01-29-2015, 01:44 AM
EtH I know it's you. Lol failed again

your dumb as fuck with your ole dusty ass Snoopy316..with that being said hows the crew dawg...or my damn bars you were supposed to send like a year ago

Snoopy316
01-29-2015, 04:54 AM
your dumb as fuck with your ole dusty ass Snoopy316..with that being said hows the crew dawg...or my damn bars you were supposed to send like a year ago

Ur wack ass realized no here is talking to you but me? Hahaha hahaha ur relevancy in here is zero. Reality check yo. Lol