PDA

View Full Version : hahaha, fucking clown of a mod you are

Snoopy316
01-18-2015, 08:51 PM
Ok it's not the first time it happened. I'm now convince some faggot ass been following my comments and then go edit shit on my comment. Only Mods have access to go do that wack pussy shit.

I have a feeling is that same dumbass who's too pussy to send bars but instead go edit my comments and take shots at my sniping skills.

Fuck outta here kid.

Row
01-18-2015, 09:06 PM
where

Óðinn
01-18-2015, 10:05 PM
Ok it's not the first time it happened. I'm now convince some faggot ass been following my comments and then go edit shit on my comment. Only Mods have access to go do that wack pussy shit.

I have a feeling is that same dumbass who's too pussy to send bars but instead go edit my comments and take shots at my sniping skills.

Fuck outta here kid.

http://i62.tinypic.com/1t1xjt.jpg

Denton
01-18-2015, 11:28 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/1t1xjt.jpg

Ahahahahaha

Row
01-18-2015, 11:37 PM
lol this ?

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=889217

Denton
01-19-2015, 12:28 AM
lol this ?

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=889217

OMG Im fucking Dying

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 12:40 AM
hmmm glad you had fun on my page. a bit of effort to spend that kinda time on though tbh. pure internet geek.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

aye Axis Power what happened to your administration role? you donated a lot of your savings to this website to get that position. has it expired?

Denton
01-19-2015, 01:04 AM
If you must know i stepped down. Savings? More like spare change

Supsie
01-19-2015, 01:52 AM
Iv had two people do same thing to me one was rant an other was EtH idk how they do it.

V3numb
01-19-2015, 03:22 AM
lmfao.......

UhMAZING
01-19-2015, 02:51 PM
If you don't like every comment on your profile saying that you're a faggot.... I don't know......maybe..... DELETE THEM. Plus, it wouldn't take that long to edit a comment and say that you're a faggot about a dozen times. Just saying.

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 05:44 PM
If you don't like every comment on your profile saying that you're a faggot.... I don't know......maybe..... DELETE THEM. Plus, it wouldn't take that long to edit a comment and say that you're a faggot about a dozen times. Just saying.

what I'm referring to is not that shit on my profile. some faggot been going editing my messages to others on their page. caught em a few times. have a feeling it's Row this time round but other have tried that shit in the past, at first I thought my account's been hacked so I changed my password. Row's now trying to flip it because he got caught out and now went to my profile and edit every message to call me a faggot lol. that's a lame move.

anyways, 2,810 and counting. all it does is bringing in traffic and making me famous. Since I'm such a faggot

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

hahaha Manhattan, when you edit my message make sure it doesn't leave behind your name and time of editing. hahaha that's obvious as fuck

Paroemiographer
01-19-2015, 05:54 PM
Could explain why I can't log into my Ultimet account. The password has been changed and the email I had set up for it has been changed as well.

Lockhart
01-19-2015, 05:56 PM
LMAO This faggot.

Student
01-19-2015, 06:03 PM
Could explain why I can't log into my Ultimet account. The password has been changed and the email I had set up for it has been changed as well.

Moderators can't edit emails or passwords. PM me and I'll pm you back the email that's on the account.

Hubert Cumberdale
01-20-2015, 11:26 AM

Oh yeah that was me.

Paroemiographer
01-20-2015, 12:08 PM
S/o Student for gettin that for me. Funny thing is I remembered the password just when he sent the email. The email helped me remember the password because it's the same.

SHARK BOY_
01-20-2015, 01:03 PM

Seriously the AC'S didn't want you bruh? I mean you sure are talented AF. Maybe be ETH saw you out growing his potential n let you off.just saying this though :thumbsup:

Paroemiographer
01-20-2015, 03:49 PM
shark BOY it's not that, EtH's just holding a grudge against me, cuz i left on my own terms and turned down his offer to come back 2 different times.

preciate that tho, don't know if any sarcasm was intended or not, but it's whatever, I guess

Snoopy316
01-20-2015, 04:01 PM
^Yeah I find EtH a little emotional that way. He offered to bring me into AC and I said I have my crew to run at the time and I can't leave them. That's when EtH felt sour. Smh

Hubert Cumberdale
01-20-2015, 04:02 PM
^True. My grudge for him is soooo strong that I've spoke to him on PSN every single time I've logged on and I've constantly been in contact with the guy running lines with him since I was 14 years old.

I hold grudges in weird ways.

Snoopy316
01-20-2015, 04:05 PM
^Well I guess its time u let go my dude. U can't hold grudges now. In fact u can't even hold anything now. Ur just a finger puppet bruh. We all know u like to take finger up the rim so it kinda suits u.

Hubert Cumberdale
01-20-2015, 04:06 PM
EtH is a legitimate crackhead and Internet is his life. This fool has no friends in real life.

This is his world.

http://i59.tinypic.com/wwkeow.png

Snoopy316
01-20-2015, 04:08 PM
EtH is a legitimate crackhead and Internet is his life. This fool has no friends in real life.

This is his world.

I'm his friend. Friends are honest to each other. When I say he suck I'm telling the truth. Lol

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

http://i59.tinypic.com/wwkeow.png

Lmfao.

B U R D E N
01-20-2015, 04:09 PM
^Well I guess its time u let go my dude. U can't hold grudges now. In fact u can't even hold anything now. Ur just a finger puppet bruh. We all know u like to take finger up the rim so it kinda suits u.

Lolz, leave it to this douche bag to say some gay shii.

Seriously tho, get tha fuck out of tha threads n start typing. You got A LOT of shi talk to back up.

Snoopy316
01-20-2015, 05:27 PM
^ LOL fuck this kid keeps clinging onto me. stop following me around bitch. I said u ain't worth my time already. are u the new Row? lol fuck outta here. ur leader already gave u a bad name man. he's a troll and a lame hacker.

Row
01-20-2015, 06:15 PM
^ LOL fuck this kid keeps clinging onto me. stop following me around bitch. I said u ain't worth my time already.

lmfao