PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Pugz.

Rant
01-15-2015, 07:08 PM
Pugz is easily one of the most imbecilic website owners I've ever met. And there are numerous reasons why. Let's set aside the fact, that he pays so little attention to the actual site, that it has become a complete, and utter joke. Completely disregard that, because it's moot comparatively to his other ventures in idiocy. Take, for example, the open condonement of cheaters. He has, on numerous occasions, made special exclusions for members who have broken the rules, due to a subjective bias toward those specific members. X-Calibur comes to mind. After having it shown clearly that X-Calibur had broken the rules, he was simply unmodded. As opposed to receiving the ban he should have. Fiji Osa, as well. Pugz's first, and immediate reaction upon Fiji Osa's act of cheating, was to CHANGE A RULE ENTIRELY TO AVOID HIS BEING BANNED. What kind of stupid, imbecilic, distasteful nonsense is that? And what about the moderators? What criteria does he look for in moderation for the site? How much of his cock they can suck? What 100 things did Row do to become a mod?(no hate.) What 100 things did Stotty Pimpin do to become a mod? What 100 things has Student done(recently. no hate.) to become a mod?(Aside from no-showing the award show that I spent almost a week solid promoting.) How any of you expect this site to flourish with management like this, is entirely beyond me. You're all fucked, and I feel bad for you.

Fuck Pugz, and fuck Letsbeef.

Obey
01-15-2015, 07:13 PM
Row puts in that work hosting tournaments and voting on a shit load of battles. You remind me of someone who does good things for the benefit of it. Not good things because you should do good things. That's probably why you won't become a mod, and now you're most likely going to get banned for spamming.

lllllllllllll
01-15-2015, 07:23 PM
Couple things he said was true as fuck though. I hate you all evenly but yall gotta fix some shit..

As for the mod shit, None of you deserve to be mod because neither of you put in like a years worth of hard work.. You'd ghost for a long period of time, come back and be helpful for like 2 weeks.. Then it repeats over and over..

J u s T C
01-15-2015, 07:31 PM
Pretty sure Fiji is banned......

Babylon
01-15-2015, 07:33 PM
How about we let this become something more of a "hey LB a bunch of your shit is majorly fucked up and we're tired of it" and less of a "Lets have a LB shitstorm because one dude is fed up with the bullshit" you feelings catching faggots.

Student
01-15-2015, 07:35 PM
I fully understand I was offered this position based on my past merits but if I become inactive two weeks from now, please don't hesitate to petition for me to be removed from the staff. I'll fully support that because I hate seeing that shit too.

Babylon
01-15-2015, 07:36 PM
What you've done doesn't matter as much as what you can/will do at this point, in my opinion.

Row seems cool as a mod, tbh.

Student
01-15-2015, 07:40 PM
What you've done doesn't matter as much as what you can/will do at this point, in my opinion.

Row seems cool as a mod, tbh.

Well that's what I'm saying. I got the "job" because of what I've done, now let me show you guys why it was a good decision.

Godbody
01-15-2015, 07:58 PM
well well well

what happened here

Óðinn
01-15-2015, 07:59 PM
Rant would make a good mod, imo.

Actually, he wouldn't be at all. This little period stunt he's done shows us that. Rant would let the power go to his head and be even more of an arrogant asshole troll than he already is.

Insuppressible
01-15-2015, 08:47 PM
weird

Supsie
01-15-2015, 09:14 PM
I think Row is a good mod but rant need to stop trolling and failing so hard at it if he wanna be a mod.

Lockhart
01-15-2015, 09:22 PM
So who's running LBA now?

Denton
01-15-2015, 09:52 PM
Cant we all just get along

Tha Czar
01-15-2015, 09:54 PM
What lock said

Student
01-15-2015, 10:00 PM
So who's running LBA now?

I'll run it.

Row
01-15-2015, 10:07 PM
I'll run it.

ah beat me to it aha ,

Babylon Obey SuperGuy thanks yall

Snoopy316
01-15-2015, 10:16 PM
Pugz is easily one of the most imbecilic website owners I've ever met. And there are numerous reasons why. Let's set aside the fact, that he pays so little attention to the actual site, that it has become a complete, and utter joke. Completely disregard that, because it's moot comparatively to his other ventures in idiocy. Take, for example, the open condonement of cheaters. He has, on numerous occasions, made special exclusions for members who have broken the rules, due to a subjective bias toward those specific members. X-Calibur comes to mind. After having it shown clearly that X-Calibur had broken the rules, he was simply unmodded. As opposed to receiving the ban he should have. Fiji Osa, as well. Pugz's first, and immediate reaction upon Fiji Osa's act of cheating, was to CHANGE A RULE ENTIRELY TO AVOID HIS BEING BANNED. What kind of stupid, imbecilic, distasteful nonsense is that? And what about the moderators? What criteria does he look for in moderation for the site? How much of his cock they can suck? What 100 things did Row do to become a mod?(no hate.) What 100 things did Stotty Pimpin do to become a mod? What 100 things has Student done(recently. no hate.) to become a mod?(Aside from no-showing the award show that I spent almost a week solid promoting.) How any of you expect this site to flourish with management like this, is entirely beyond me. You're all fucked, and I feel bad for you.

Fuck Pugz, and fuck Letsbeef.

LMAO, don't really know who u are but looks like ur banned. hopefully not because of what u wrote up there. but real talk..... Row a mod? LMAO this is when this site is becoming more of a joke. didn't know they give out moderator position randomly like that. Could have just given it to any random bum out there.

Row
01-15-2015, 10:18 PM
but real talk..... Row a mod? LMAO this is when this site is becoming more of a joke. didn't know they give out moderator position randomly like that. Could have just given it to any random bum out there.

hey faggots back ,

Skizzo
01-15-2015, 10:20 PM
Suggestions / constructive criticism > "Fuck You because You suck"

#JustSayin'

Snoopy316
01-15-2015, 10:22 PM
hey faggots back ,

not really, don't get too excited. just dropping by. but why u using those kinda language when u are now promoted to a mod? act ur position. be sensible now. u don't wanna lose that mod title then get banned. remember when happened to Eth? LOL don't follow his foot step now.

peace

Row
01-15-2015, 10:31 PM
not really, don't get too excited. just dropping by. but why u using those kinda language when u are now promoted to a mod? act ur position. be sensible now. u don't wanna lose that mod title then get banned. remember when happened to Eth? LOL don't follow his foot step now.

peace

refer to my last post

Snoopy316
01-15-2015, 10:34 PM
refer to my last post

Yes my liege , i shall now promptly engage in a faggot-recovery class

Denton
01-15-2015, 11:12 PM
If you catching on some feelings nigga gone brush them feelin's off

J u s T C
01-15-2015, 11:17 PM
Rant raises some valid points and I think him getting banned was more to do with him spamming threads since i logged on and his name was on the entire first page. Obviously wording in OP didn't help but you're dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

Voice your concerns politely and it goes in 1 ear and out the other.

Get all pissy about it through sheer frustration, no matter how justified your complaints and people call you a dick.

Student
01-15-2015, 11:29 PM
Rant raises some valid points and I think him getting banned was more to do with him spamming threads since i logged on and his name was on the entire first page. Obviously wording in OP didn't help but you're dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

Voice your concerns politely and it goes in 1 ear and out the other.

Get all pissy about it through sheer frustration, no matter how justified your complaints and people call you a dick.

He was given an infraction for spamming but he had enough points to warrant him a ban. On top of that he bit his last 6 battles.

Denton
01-15-2015, 11:35 PM
Just stroke your beagle boys

J u s T C
01-15-2015, 11:52 PM
I just got done stroking mine. See ya tomorrow im going to sleep.

Doer
01-16-2015, 12:36 AM
Waka flocka though...? Really nigga..? I think Gucci Mane would have been a better choice

SHARK BOY_
01-16-2015, 12:55 AM

peace
Hey get back bruh .where you at fam?

Snoopy316
01-16-2015, 05:48 AM
Hey get back bruh .where you at fam?

Yeah I'll be back soon homie. Just for a short while. Might be dropping a few battles too. We'll see. How's your best man's speech at bnas's wedding going?

Phil Banks
01-16-2015, 06:08 AM
lol @ him getting banned for this though…. I must just make a fuck pugz thread cause I can't stand these retards banning active members off the site for ANY reason other cheating grow the fuck up...

V3numb
01-16-2015, 06:18 AM
row's a pretty good mod doe..

SHARK BOY_
01-16-2015, 08:47 AM
Yeah Ilade e back soon homie. Just for a short while. Might be dropping a few battles too. We'll see. How's your best man's speech at bnas's wedding going?

Aye cool bruh battles or forum just stay active fam all soft NIGGA'S running out here for fuck sake.February is a good month to return though :D mac's getting his shit back We could bring classic gol fill em with top 10. Lol @bnas best man speech.

Student
01-16-2015, 03:07 PM
lol @ him getting banned for this though…. I must just make a fuck pugz thread cause I can't stand these retards banning active members off the site for ANY reason other cheating grow the fuck up...

He was given an infraction for spamming but he had enough points to warrant him a ban. On top of that he bit his last 6 battles.

Snoopy316
01-16-2015, 03:27 PM
Aye cool bruh battles or forum just stay active fam all soft NIGGA'S running out here for fuck sake.February is a good month to return though :D mac's getting his shit back We could bring classic gol fill em with top 10. Lol @bnas best man speech.

Word bruh. MaCc? Oh yeah we have 1 battle on each but after I beat him back he went MIA.

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

row's a pretty good mod doe..

Agree. A top mod. He did so much for this site. Excellent mod

Joe MuGGz
01-16-2015, 05:35 PM
Rant bit.... Rant got banned... Im closing this thread...