PDA

View Full Version : ??Doesss

A - SAVAGE
12-31-2014, 08:05 AM
So I got a response in my inbox from Clippy Clip and when I open check the response it doesn't show up. The link I oreviously sent Manhattan is sending me to the text battle homepage. Does anybody know what happened??

AfterThought
12-31-2014, 08:42 AM
Seems like it got deleted (?)

Manhattan
12-31-2014, 11:23 AM
A - SAVAGE You were well over the deadline and it was punks choice to have it stand or not and he wasn't okay with you going 2 days over the posted deadline. So I deleted it. I have your verse saved if you need/want it.

A - SAVAGE
12-31-2014, 05:09 PM
I didn't go over two days??? I posted it on the deadline. Wheres proof that I went over? Plus if he ain't a "Punk" then he should still drop his verse Clippy Clip . He can take the W for this tourney.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

I might have sent u the link late but I sent on the deadline right after you gave us the next day warning. Manhattan

Manhattan
12-31-2014, 05:59 PM
No sir you didn't. The deadline was the 27th and and I said anyone who hasn't posted by the time I wake up in the morning (The 28th) will be DQ'd. It was 2pm and you still hadn't sent. Therefore, any time after that it is completely up to the receiver. He chose not to respond and take the DQ. Nothing I can do

lllllllllllll
12-31-2014, 06:27 PM
The time in the LBT thread shows you saying you'll be posting soon.. And you were already HOURS over the deadline without even posting..

In other words, I have some bad news for ya

A - SAVAGE
12-31-2014, 06:33 PM
I was talking about the link Clippy Clip

lllllllllllll
12-31-2014, 06:50 PM
Maybe you should pay attention to the time Hattan gave you all. On the little flyer, it says Dec. 27th 11:59 EST. It doesn't say "Post your verse anytime you want on Sunday, the day after".

He gave you the Time & Time Zone so if your on a different time zone, its your job to figure out when your verse is due. Your a grown woman. This site will not spoon feed you.

ILLoKWENT
12-31-2014, 07:39 PM
Both should drop the battle anyway..for bragging rights if all else

A - SAVAGE
12-31-2014, 07:45 PM
ILLoKWENT exactly. No point in wasting the verse. Fuck the lbt part of it then. Punk Ambrose
drop your verse so we can actually do what this sites for, battle. I'll send it to you today.