PDA

View Full Version : Spotify

Godbody
12-25-2014, 11:28 PM
I'm officially obsessed with this app.

They have a premium version that's $10/month with unlimited skips and it lets you play songs offline...but for a limited time it's $1/month

anyway you can download pretty much any song you want from any artist...make different playlists. you can discover music based on what you listen to or whats hot in your area..

i downloaded that entire J. Cole album and that PRhyme album (hottest album of 2014 imo Royce Da 5'9" & DJ Premier dropped a fuckin gem)

so those albums are like $20+ if I were to buy em retail...shit already more than paid for itself if you only have it for a month

& when this promotion is over i'd actually love to pay $10/month. some shit you'd rarely see me say

V3numb
12-26-2014, 12:13 AM
yeah pretty dope, i knew about it awhile back but never did it cause cdnt at the time and still cant, but it's awesome cause it has IN game Overlays so u can see songs/skip while in full screen

Godbody
12-26-2014, 02:05 AM
Shit is fire. I plan on keeping it but really I made this thread to bring attention to it and the $1/month promotion, marked down from the usual $10/month cost

I dont get anything from doin it. no referall related shit like comissions etc its just a good product & I believe in it, and since this is LB i'm assuming the majority of us are music junkies to a certain extent

dont hesitate if you have $3 to spare..that shit'll get you 3 months and you can cancel at any time.

Subreal
12-26-2014, 02:15 AM
It's a conspiracy godbody is clearly the CEO of spotify