PDA

View Full Version : Letsbeef has the best rappers in the world.

Obey
12-22-2014, 04:16 PM
Now before everyone here rebuttals and gets offended for their favorite rapper, hear me out.

1. Bar for bar, no one's writing more original shit than majority of us from letsbeef. That's just facts man.

2. With the equipment these celebs have, we'd single handedly have the best label in hiphop skill wise.

3. People like M-Rock, Phil Banks, Pugz, Muggz, Strict, Rupt, Punk, Stotty, Grizz, etc.. the list goes on and on w/ tracks, Ticket and shit are already better skill-wise than 97% of the rappers out.

We need to stop pretending we're just a little website, all of us got the talent to be something more, we just need the right exposure and tools man. Thought I'd bring some good spirits to the site before the Holidays and know you all are dope in your own way, keep doing your thing!

Obey
12-22-2014, 04:34 PM
crying right now cuz i didn't make the list

na true.. LB's on some futuristic shit.. the world aint ready for all that doe

Just forgot, you know you're up there also. So true the site got mad potential though.

Shodan
12-22-2014, 04:51 PM
Yeah, now if the admins would just let me fix up this site, or maybe bring in some developers, so our site wasn't a glitchy, insecure mess running on software that was outdated when this forum was made 10 years ago, we'd have something.

The people here are great, the place, not so much

Student
12-22-2014, 04:56 PM
Maybe this whole site is a conspiracy where in 2 years they sell the website to a major label company along with everyone's verses which they use to control rappers.

Joe MuGGz
12-23-2014, 09:04 PM
FACTS!

Now before everyone here rebuttals and gets offended for their favorite rapper, hear me out.

1. Bar for bar, no one's writing more original shit than majority of us from letsbeef. That's just facts man.

2. With the equipment these celebs have, we'd single handedly have the best label in hiphop skill wise.

3. People like M-Rock, Phil Banks, Pugz, Muggz, Strict, Rupt, Punk, Stotty, Grizz, etc.. the list goes on and on w/ tracks, Ticket and shit are already better skill-wise than 97% of the rappers out.

We need to stop pretending we're just a little website, all of us got the talent to be something more, we just need the right exposure and tools man. Thought I'd bring some good spirits to the site before the Holidays and know you all are dope in your own way, keep doing your thing!

Babylon
12-23-2014, 10:40 PM
Maybe this whole site is a conspiracy where in 2 years they sell the website to a major label company along with everyone's verses which they use to control rappers.

Explain Bnas then.

EDIT: Checkmate atheists

Quoshint
12-23-2014, 10:58 PM
Think About This, There Is So Many Bars On This Site From Wayyy Bacc (Like 07) its Enuff Material For A Nigga Like (Cannibus) lord Forbid, to make an ENTIRE ALBUM!! Hahah

lllllllllllll
12-23-2014, 11:22 PM
^ Bitch you wasn't even mentioned..

the fuck?

Row
12-24-2014, 12:05 AM
disagree

Erupt da Monsta
12-26-2014, 02:44 AM
Tell em Obey!!! Aint nobody fucking with us!!!! Man when this EP drops in 2015 they gonna know about us though