PDA

View Full Version : what's good LB?

Askari
12-22-2014, 06:36 AM
Just my usual Christmas drop-in. Look out for Lockhart vs Askari, 32 lines dropping soon.

What's been going down?

Moreover, where's that hall of fame induction at? :high:

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Also, congrats to Erupt on that GC win, it was long overdue.

Erupt da Monsta
12-22-2014, 07:27 AM
Preciate it fam. Yeah not sure who's doing inductions at this point shit got a little stagnant. Good to see you around though playa

RULE
12-22-2014, 08:35 AM
Whaddup Ask.

Student
12-22-2014, 04:29 PM
You haven't heard?

Oh man, wait to hear this one it's a doozie. Your old pal UnEtHiCaL (Corporate EtH) has blocked your induction ceremony because he feels you're not "worthy" enough for the Hall of Fame. How fucked up is that?

#PYRO

Sp0ken
12-22-2014, 04:34 PM
Sup bruh......

SAND
12-22-2014, 05:30 PM
Damn, I was hoping for that Askari vs WarSand to finally pop off .

Good to see you doin well tho .

Askari
12-23-2014, 02:04 AM
You haven't heard?

Oh man, wait to hear this one it's a doozie. Your old pal UnEtHiCaL (Corporate EtH) has blocked your induction ceremony because he feels you're not "worthy" enough for the Hall of Fame. How fucked up is that?

#PYRO

Bullshit he has? That guy will never cease to amaze me.

And WarSand, we can throw down for sure man, just send something over and I'll get to it when I can. I have exams in January though and you are now the third person to ask, so take your time with it.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Whaddup Ask.

What's good man, I see you've finally stepped back from this place?

Lockhart
12-23-2014, 02:19 AM
That 32 is going to be dope as hell.

SAND
12-23-2014, 08:49 AM
Askari I mean well I already sent to you, like 7 years ago

Wouldn't mind writing some new bars tho

Joe MuGGz
12-23-2014, 09:57 AM
Whuudup Boi? Askari

Askari
12-24-2014, 01:43 AM
Whuudup Boi? Askari

Damn Muggz, general manager? You finally made it haha. How are you man? It's been a minute!

Hubert Cumberdale
12-24-2014, 02:54 AM
Wait wait wait wait.....how is ANY of that true?

Me and Just C were made HOF mods at our request. Just C disagreed with his audio induction and I couldnt get any info on my text one. We asked for RULE to follow through on his inductions and he refused. We then stepped down.

I have NO power over making or refusing inductions.

Also, with Askari winning a GC (although was it actually a GC) it makes the claim much more legitimate than when I believe it was originally discussed. I change my mind on a lot of them a lot and perhaps I said something to a different effect but I wouldn't really have a problem with Askari being HOF, especially because less worthy guys like Mayneak and NawkOut are approved.

So no, I in NO way "blocked your induction". That's utter pish.

And also "That guy never ceases to amaze me". Stop being a fanny. You barely spoke to me for like 2 years and then when I got deleted, which EVERYONE thinks is bullshit (even Pugz to a degree) you were all in the thread licking the guy's arsehole saying saying you think it's the right thing to do because, and I quote "fuck around with the site rules", which I have literally not once done. You also quoted my infraction history to the people, to which I had zero ever.

So no, I didn't block your HOF nomination, but we've no been "pals" as Student put it for a long while.

Askari
12-24-2014, 06:56 AM
Relax Eth, it's Christmas. And you never do cease to amaze me. Be it trolling, losing your marbles or knuckling under and taking heads it's never predictable. That isn't a bad thing.

As for the rest, I stick by that decision and hold no regret or grudge about it, nor did anything underhand or falsified occur. If you still feel a kind of way then it is what it is.

Merry Christmas man.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

I appreciate the hall of fame thing though. As much as there's friction I find it hard to believe that you would actively block it.

Hubert Cumberdale
12-24-2014, 12:19 PM
Grand Champion, 2x Tag Team Champion, Creator / Prominent Member of a HOF Crew (Whether he ever mentions it or not!). In addition, you've been a "vet" since 2007. Maybe I've thought different but when you compare that to some other guys it's far from negative.

Student
12-24-2014, 02:09 PM
Wait wait wait wait.....how is ANY of that true?

Me and Just C were made HOF mods at our request. Just C disagreed with his audio induction and I couldnt get any info on my text one. We asked for RULE to follow through on his inductions and he refused. We then stepped down.

I have NO power over making or refusing inductions.

Also, with Askari winning a GC (although was it actually a GC) it makes the claim much more legitimate than when I believe it was originally discussed. I change my mind on a lot of them a lot and perhaps I said something to a different effect but I wouldn't really have a problem with Askari being HOF, especially because less worthy guys like Mayneak and NawkOut are approved.

So no, I in NO way "blocked your induction". That's utter pish.

And also "That guy never ceases to amaze me". Stop being a fanny. You barely spoke to me for like 2 years and then when I got deleted, which EVERYONE thinks is bullshit (even Pugz to a degree) you were all in the thread licking the guy's arsehole saying saying you think it's the right thing to do because, and I quote "fuck around with the site rules", which I have literally not once done. You also quoted my infraction history to the people, to which I had zero ever.

So no, I didn't block your HOF nomination, but we've no been "pals" as Student put it for a long while.

I Had No Idea You Guys Stepped Down, If That's The Case I'd Like To Officially Put In Myself In The Running For Running The HoF Pugz NOBLE

Also, I Said Old Pal Because Of U.S.S. (Get The Motherfuckin' Mop!)

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Grand Champion, 2x Tag Team Champion, Creator / Prominent Member of a HOF Crew (Whether he ever mentions it or not!). In addition, you've been a "vet" since 2007. Maybe I've thought different but when you compare that to some other guys it's far from negative.

Co-Sign.