PDA

View Full Version : LB Referral System - POLL

Hubert Cumberdale
12-18-2014, 07:22 PM
Third time I'm posting this. Don't fuck it up this time EtH!

As an incentive to get people to start recruiting to the site, I think a referral system should be added. This is a VERY simple hack, and despite Pugz saying he'd look into it months ago, obviously he didn't even open another tab.

Basically, when you link Letsbeef to people, it will bring them to the website with your profile's code added to the link. Then, when they sign up, it will take note that you were the one who referred them. This is all done already, so there is zero coding or anything on Pugz' part. Its essentially an install button for him.

From here, we can host competitions for who gets the most referrals etc. Multi acc scanner is solid so that won't be an issue. I was also thinking of getting some form of "street team" together. I know plenty of cunts on my chat want to help the site in any way we can, and there are LOADS of ways to get people to join LB. If anyone wants me to list some, I can. I can PROVE they work if the system gets implemented too. Hell Pugz can give me goals of recruiting to get or I get permabanned for life (again) or some shit.

12-18-2014, 07:26 PM
^^ cosign. anything to help LB is a good idea in my books.

lllllllllllll
12-18-2014, 07:30 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132931&highlight=Referrals

I'm guessing we actually have them. They should show on profiles if the shit works

Hubert Cumberdale
12-18-2014, 07:43 PM
Then it's even easier. All we have to do is make them visible. Could easily replace the blog entries which is VERY easy to code in. Like, 5 seconds easy.

Insuppressible
12-19-2014, 01:52 AM
Sounds reasonable. I'd be surprised if there were a lot of people who refer so to speak. Nonetheless, nothing wrong with it, can't think of anything on the contrary. I mean if they add pointless colours and titles then why would this be a problem?

Hubert Cumberdale
12-19-2014, 12:04 PM
^I've got LOADS of ways to potentially find new people, and in addition I've got loads of people on chat who are willing to help and just need a way. I can guarantee that this will work. This is my own personal incentive and motivation though. I want to SHOW people how much work I'm putting in, since I need to deal with cunts saying I do nothing all the time.

SHARK BOY_
12-19-2014, 12:21 PM
^^^ you do nothing all the time.

J u s T C
12-19-2014, 01:31 PM
Eth. What happened to your last idea for promotion. Hows that going?

Hubert Cumberdale
12-19-2014, 01:37 PM
Eth. What happened to your last idea for promotion. Hows that going?

Right this second? Pretty fucking good. I'm currently canvassing what would convince people to join LB from FB, a FB battle page has been set up and a card is being put together between top LB guys and top FB guys and I've linked up with M U G G Z about an idea that him and Pugz are arranging that will accommodate everything I'm doing.

How about you mate? Done much recently?

J u s T C
12-19-2014, 02:06 PM
Well you're certainly taking your time with it. How far is it from facebook to here? You book their plane tickets yet?

And nothing. Why would I? I'm not an idiot.

Hubert Cumberdale
12-19-2014, 02:16 PM
I have to ask Just C....why is it you log onto Letsbeef?

You aren't voting. You aren't trying to help get the site anywhere. You aren't battling. You aren't participating in conversations. You're just....logging on?

Fuck it. Do what you want to do. I'm sick of being grouped in with guys like you who would prefer to see the site die and blame Pugz than keep it alive.

J u s T C
12-19-2014, 02:22 PM
Wasting your breath

Hubert Cumberdale
12-19-2014, 02:25 PM
Wasting your time.

J u s T C
12-19-2014, 02:28 PM
Not like it isn't a theme around here. Hey I guess I am contributing after all.

Hubert Cumberdale
12-19-2014, 02:51 PM
Just while you feel like trying to moan in every thread; why exactly do you NOT want a referral system?

J u s T C
12-19-2014, 02:57 PM
I don't.

Hubert Cumberdale
12-19-2014, 02:58 PM
Why not?

J u s T C
12-19-2014, 03:20 PM
I think you confused yourself.

Why would I not want it?

Hubert Cumberdale
12-19-2014, 03:22 PM
Yes, why would you not want it?

J u s T C
12-19-2014, 03:29 PM
I don't

OSKAR
12-19-2014, 03:31 PM
lmaooooo

Hubert Cumberdale
12-19-2014, 03:55 PM
That's not how the word WHY works?

J u s T C
12-19-2014, 03:57 PM
I see you're still struggling with this.

Again.

I don't.

Student
12-19-2014, 05:53 PM
What happened to Just C?

Joe MuGGz
12-19-2014, 07:07 PM
I love it.

Third time I'm posting this. Don't fuck it up this time EtH!

As an incentive to get people to start recruiting to the site, I think a referral system should be added. This is a VERY simple hack, and despite Pugz saying he'd look into it months ago, obviously he didn't even open another tab.

Basically, when you link Letsbeef to people, it will bring them to the website with your profile's code added to the link. Then, when they sign up, it will take note that you were the one who referred them. This is all done already, so there is zero coding or anything on Pugz' part. Its essentially an install button for him.

From here, we can host competitions for who gets the most referrals etc. Multi acc scanner is solid so that won't be an issue. I was also thinking of getting some form of "street team" together. I know plenty of cunts on my chat want to help the site in any way we can, and there are LOADS of ways to get people to join LB. If anyone wants me to list some, I can. I can PROVE they work if the system gets implemented too. Hell Pugz can give me goals of recruiting to get or I get permabanned for life (again) or some shit.

Hubert Cumberdale
12-20-2014, 12:10 AM
It's already included in the site. All it has to do is be displayed. You know what I'm doing M U G G Z, but if this gets included I can get other people involved.