PDA

View Full Version : New Live Battle: PBK vs Fiji Osa

Fiji Osa
12-15-2014, 02:40 AM
LABG - PBK (LABG) vs Fiji Osa (LB)

Support

Insuppressible
12-15-2014, 03:30 AM
Fiji a live battler? I've missed too much.. For me you got first round. Second round i liked PBK's anonymous bar.. As for u don't think the crowd was gettin u lol. You were just bar after bar, and that hol it down bar sealed it for me. As for last round PBK got it braz..

Nice to see you doin your thing fij

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Fiji your rappin style reminds me of Hassan Salaam

Rant
12-15-2014, 04:16 AM
Edit:

Eh.

Fiji Osa
12-15-2014, 03:06 PM
Bumping and thanks for the feed back .. Leave comments on the youtube page aswell as here

Fiji Osa
12-15-2014, 09:25 PM
Thanks to everyone that has looked at the battle views are slowly climbing .. BUMPING!

Supsie
12-16-2014, 03:20 AM
Whys the room red bro? I thought it was kinda even should of gone overtime i think, if u make the crowd really laugh people remember that at the end of the rounds so spit some more funny lines next time. Keep it up not a bad battle.

HandWrapz
12-17-2014, 06:56 AM
Good battle ma G. Very entertaining! Im not sure if the more complex bars were caughtt by a lot of the audience. But I do feel as if Peanut Butter Killa won. But that was only because your bars werent landind as solid. He had the jokes and all the Marine Bars were fire. But i do like your bars a little More overall.. Overall perfomance
Lost, and
U just didnt hit hard enough to win (imo)

Bars over Jokes(but only when barz land)

Joe MuGGz
12-17-2014, 08:17 AM
I feel like this was two different levels here. Osa was bar after bar after bar... It went over heads, but he shouldnt be bashed for that. Bar after bar is what the people ask for, right? Well... here it is.

Fiji Osa
12-17-2014, 02:17 PM
It's all good it's preference ..

I gave it 2-1 either way slightly edging to me .. Only because the freestyle rebuttal in the begining of the 2nd killed all his shit. Real military people know Im not in the Marines w/ a full beard so that was all fake personals

Plus it was his home crowd and people still say I won. I'm glad all the views and feed back im getting 200 views in ️Day in a half is good considering keep people looking at this battle as there is a huge event in March with a lot of LB members