PDA

View Full Version : New J Cole Album ....

Erupt da Monsta
12-12-2014, 05:57 AM
Joint goes hard as fuck.... If you weren't a Cole fan before.. Not sure how you couldn't be now. This is raw hip hop right here...... My favorite hip hop album of the year. For those that say Cole has simple multis etc...... he silences the doubters.

Whats your favorite hip hop album of 2014?

J Cole - 2014 Forest Hills Drive Full Album - YouTube

JAGNEW
12-12-2014, 06:13 AM
Always underrated this dude but this album proved me wrong, this album is hats off shit.

PRhyme is up there for me to compete as well as Ghostface Killah's 36 Seasons but I guess that's cause I'm an old school head.

Logic's Under Pressure was dope too, that's maybe the best.

Erupt da Monsta
12-12-2014, 07:44 AM
No doubt brah.... Whole album goes hard.. His first real classic imo.

But yeah logics joint was hard too... he can spit underestimated the kid until I actually gave him a real chance. His flow is dope and he spits his life, and real ish

Godbody
12-12-2014, 09:41 AM
Idk if ya'll heard the same album I heard...downloaded the album before it dropped last week & it wasn't that crazy at all.. Mixtape J. Cole shits on this J. Cole

yeah Fire Squad was a good song. My personal favorite is Love Yourz for the message it has. Wet Dreamz is a nice story telling track & No Role Modelz has a radio sound. Apparently, Jan 28th, etc etc were good but honestly I wasn't WOW'd by anything

In fact I was even pissed that J. Cole had the nerve to call himself the 'God' on Fire Squad, when lyrically, that track was a 6-7/10 at best. If I had a beat like that I'd fuck it, kill it, and fuck it after I killed it. J. Cole was sayin some baby shit on there

Row
12-12-2014, 11:49 AM
yall are l8

Rant
12-12-2014, 12:38 PM
yall are l8

Appreci8. Can't w8 for our next deb8. Should be gr8. No h8.

Erupt da Monsta
12-12-2014, 12:58 PM
Nah Row... I just listened to the album 7 days straight before I posted.

Godbody... Hip Hop fans are the hardest genre to please... lol

Love yours and No role modelz are my favorite.

JAGNEW
12-12-2014, 03:55 PM
A Tale Of 2 Citez is dope. I need the ending of that track sampled, that's shits too smooth.

Student
12-12-2014, 04:33 PM
This Is My Favorite Album Of 2014:
http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/images/album_review/gambino-because-the-internet-1388766220.jpg

But I Did Download (I Mean Buy) This Last Night, Listening To It Throughout The Day.