12-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Drop a fair when you get the chance :high:
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=483436

Manhattan
12-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Lets get it!

Shezso Eu
12-06-2014, 01:32 AM
Lmao nigha u talk shit because you take days to pre-write while studying my verse.. You're not original bro you fed off my verse like a bitch nigha!

"I don't have time to read your bars..." But u read it to rebuttal Manhattan

You hoes have no manners. You're not original at all.

ILLoKWENT
12-06-2014, 01:47 AM
Lol..wtf is u wit this 'prewrite shit'? Every damn verse here is prewritten before it gets posted... how else u sopposed to drop ?telepathy?

Shezso Eu
12-06-2014, 01:48 AM
This nigga said he don't have to read my bars and whole first bar fed of my verse because he's a damn idiot.

Cliff hangers is slang for a clef chin or butt chin
McJagger died in a car crash which went over a cliff
Popular for driving chicks in his car around the world including Aspen.

Sorry I didn't dumb it down for you to drop an expo but props for droppin unlike ya boy ILLoKWENT

That's how you LB niggas are tho... Studying nighas verses for days type shit. Fun-ny!
Wasn't expecting that. Con Artists lol

ILLoKWENT
12-06-2014, 01:50 AM
This nigga said he don't have to read my bars and whole first bar fed of my verse because he's a damn idiot.

Sorry I didn't dumb it down for you to drop an expo but props for droppin unlike ya boy ILLoKWENT

That's how you LB niggas are tho... Studying nighas verses for days type shit. Fun-ny!
Wasn't expecting that. Con Artists lollmao..i barely had to read thru ur verse ... i dont make it a habit tostudy bars that are below me..

ILLoKWENT
12-06-2014, 01:52 AM
And best believe i barely remember half the shit u wrote already.but when i get home from my date.. u done

Shezso Eu
12-06-2014, 02:00 AM
Lol..wtf is u wit this 'prewrite shit'? Every damn verse here is prewritten before it gets posted... how else u sopposed to drop ?telepathy?

I just open a box and start typing. I don't go read a verse and wait days to figure out to out type a verse. You online nigga respond! You know it's in your box especially if you know you're battling someone. For the sake of your "rep" illo don't pull a Manhattan

We all know the basic rules of a battle, no biting recyling swaying including FEEDING off a verse (in the same battle!)

What's funny is the nigha said he didn't read my bars tho. When your first bar dedicated to it....

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

lmao..i barely had to read thru ur verse ... i dont make it a habit tostudy bars that are below me..

And best believe i barely remember half the shit u wrote already.but when i get home from my date.. u done

Barely remember. Lol. You read that properly kid?
You read it now you waiting to what? In live battles do you actually show up let dude spit then leave and come back in 3 days to respond to it?

How are my bars below you when they are the same ones that gave you an L?
Spare me the ego..

ILLoKWENT
12-06-2014, 05:01 AM
I just open a box and start typing. I don't go read a verse and wait days to figure out to out type a verse. You online nigga respond! You know it's in your box especially if you know you're battling someone. For the sake of your "rep" illo don't pull a Manhattan

We all know the basic rules of a battle, no biting recyling swaying including FEEDING off a verse (in the same battle!)

What's funny is the nigha said he didn't read my bars tho. When your first bar dedicated to it....

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Barely remember. Lol. You read that properly kid?
You read it now you waiting to what? In live battles do you actually show up let dude spit then leave and come back in 3 days to respond to it?

How are my bars below you when they are the same ones that gave you an L?
Spare me the ego..

60/40 ...barely gave me an L ,2 years ago...but i'll give you your 5 minutes of fame..good job...*pats tana on her hunchback..lol

Manhattan
12-06-2014, 07:56 AM
Lmao nigha u talk shit because you take days to pre-write while studying my verse.. You're not original bro you fed off my verse like a bitch nigha!

"I don't have time to read your bars..." But u read it to rebuttal Manhattan

You hoes have no manners. You're not original at all.

You're are stupid as fuck lmao. I said "I don't need to read your bars to know that they make 0 fucking sense" Stupid bitch. LMAO I keyed that shit up in no time and added a flip after when I was laughing at your wack ass shit. Stfu you dumb dyke

Manhattan
12-06-2014, 08:03 AM

Wasn't expecting that. Con Artists lol

Wtf does punching someones butt chin have to do w/ Mcjagger kissing a girl from aspen? lmao dumb as fuck

Nick a raw wha
12-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Tana made 0 sense

Shezso Eu
12-06-2014, 09:01 AM
Wtf does punching someones butt chin have to do w/ Mcjagger kissing a girl from aspen? lmao dumb as fuck

Stop tryna justify you feeding when replying the verse isn't there so stop with the lies you tell. You're tryna analyze my verse coz u dumb as fuck when half o your shit didn't make sense. Chin-check is slang for kissing it's like I have to explain every damn thing cause your dumbass dont understand double wordplay. Lol I just don't use words for the hell of them but kid Manhattan you fed off my verse to try to get a W easy which is petty. Quit acting like you didn't study my verse when you did. You're lame as hell, with that bad being said ima take this to BBE where your ghostwriter resides for a blind drop battle seeing that you a fraud ass nigga. Lmao. Sad.

Row
12-06-2014, 09:55 AM
hey yall stop swaying

Shezso Eu
12-06-2014, 09:58 AM
Row that's what his first bar did, fed & sway... Clear DQ but let him be new head y'all would banned the nigga

Shezso Eu
12-06-2014, 10:08 AM
Stop playing favorites and deleting posts. This nigga fed off my verse and y'all let that shit ride when it's petty af.

First a ghostwriter now you cheating for the W Manhattan
Swaying my bars cause you dumb on the wordplay. You whack af with ya petty ass. Taking two days to flip a bitch bars you are far from original.

Row
12-08-2014, 11:05 PM
Manhattan The Prince S yall may continue :mj:

Manhattan
12-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Row that's what his first bar did, fed & sway... Clear DQ but let him be new head y'all would banned the nigga

lmao You really are a stupid bitch huh? Please do show where flipping is a bannable offence. I'll wait......You lost 100%-0% and you think it's because I flipped a single part of your verse. You're a petty bitch and a sore loser. Take this L though....:high:

Manhattan
12-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Stop playing favorites and deleting posts. This nigga fed off my verse and y'all let that shit ride when it's petty af.

First a ghostwriter now you cheating for the W Manhattan
Swaying my bars cause you dumb on the wordplay. You whack af with ya petty ass. Taking two days to flip a bitch bars you are far from original.

Ya my ghostwriter worked hard on that flip no doubt.....that's how I got the W. Bitch stfu and move along. You just got this work....ezzzzzzz. :guns: :fyou: Fuck out of here you wack as fuck

Manhattan
12-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Stop tryna justify you feeding when replying the verse isn't there so stop with the lies you tell. You're tryna analyze my verse coz u dumb as fuck when half o your shit didn't make sense. Chin-check is slang for kissing it's like I have to explain every damn thing cause your dumbass dont understand double wordplay. Lol I just don't use words for the hell of them but kid Manhattan you fed off my verse to try to get a W easy which is petty. Quit acting like you didn't study my verse when you did. You're lame as hell, with that bad being said ima take this to BBE where your ghostwriter resides for a blind drop battle seeing that you a fraud ass nigga. Lmao. Sad.

My shit didn't make sense....which is why I got all 15 votes. Bitch you can't chin check a cliff hanger....smh at your retarded ass. I read your verse one time and was facepalming/cringing at every one of those garbage "bars". Ya take ya ass back to BBE where you might still have a shred of respect left. Also ask my "Ghostwriter" since he would be the one to flip that right? lmao fucking clown shoes bitch

Nick a raw wha
12-09-2014, 03:29 AM
Dizaster should be banned from Kotd for flipping!!!!!