PDA

View Full Version : Lil Wayne goin off on Twitter

Godbody
12-04-2014, 03:17 PM
Idk if ya'll knew but Lil Wayne joined Zulu Nation earlier this week...surprising as fuck considering Zulu Nation's roster includes Q-Tip & KRS-One...definitely a good look for Lil Wayne & Hip-Hop in general

But I knew the nigga wanted out of YMCMB when Birdman started pushin Young Thug. Wayne got too old for Birdman to keep fuckin so he needed a new boy toy

Now look @ what Wayne's saying about his album..which ALREADY saw 2 dates pushed back and after promising us a Dec 6th release date for the 1st CD of his album, the album isn't even dropping anymore

Read da niggas tweets b

https://twitter.com/LilTunechi

Obey
12-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if this dude dies soon. Another musician prisoner to his label and his ability to express is hindered. He's gonna go out like Pac, I'm telling you. Even though he sucks.

Spooky Deep
12-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Good thread

Godbody
12-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Sucks? I could argue that Wayne is better than Pac. Wayne is a great lyricist it's just he sells himself short in a lot of tracks for mainstream appeal. His move to join Zulu Nation..a collective of conscious rappers and shit, leads me to believe he stumbled across info he shouldn't know and it's buggin him

Spooky Deep
12-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Yeah Birdman should've dropped Young Thug when he got busted wearing a dress

Zulu nation is wack tho

Fidel Z
12-04-2014, 04:33 PM
December 9th*

#FreeC5

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Sucks? I could argue that Wayne is better than Pac. Wayne is a great lyricist it's just he sells himself short in a lot of tracks for mainstream appeal. His move to join Zulu Nation..a collective of conscious rappers and shit, leads me to believe he stumbled across info he shouldn't know and it's buggin him

TALK ABOUT IT!

Godbody
12-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Word it was December 9th. December 6th is stuck in my head cuz Cassidy battles Diz that day

but nah Zulu Nation isn't wack..I mean, lyrically most of those niggas are straight asscheeks. but their intentions are good. so I applaud them for being the 'conscious' collective of Hip-Hop or w/e

Obey
12-04-2014, 04:42 PM
Intentions are good to what, the black community? Macklemore's intentions are good, but he's a shitty white rapper, right?

Godbody
12-04-2014, 04:45 PM
What does race have to do with intentions

You either have positive intentions or negative intentions

Doesn't matter if you're black, white, purple, mexican, gay, etc

Obey
12-04-2014, 04:50 PM
What does race have to do with intentions

You either have positive intentions or negative intentions

Doesn't matter if you're black, white, purple, mexican, gay, etc

You'd be the 1st person to say Macklemore is ass, even though his music is mostly for a good cause. Yet, these dude's are ass lyrically but they got a cause you like, so they're ''cool w/ you.'' It's double standards in my eyes.

Subreal
12-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Lil wayne's IQ is low as fuck. He has a ghost writer for everything

Fidel Z
12-04-2014, 04:54 PM
^ He said that with confidence like it's a fact.

Subreal
12-04-2014, 04:55 PM
^ He said that with confidence like it's a fact.

What are you reading right now to help you…

"I don’t read a damn thing. That’s why I don’t write music. I’m too cool to be reading and writing…I’m a very intelligent nigga. I can read like a motherfucka. I don’t want motherfuckas to think I’m illiterate."

Fidel Z
12-04-2014, 04:57 PM
He doesn't write it down lmfao Nice try tho. Gotta give you credit for trying.

"I don't write none of my music. I don't write it down, so I just go in there and say whatever come to my mind."

Subreal
12-04-2014, 05:03 PM
He doesn't write it down lmfao Nice try tho. Gotta give you credit for trying.

"I don't write none of my music. I don't write it down, so I just go in there and say whatever come to my mind."

I know for damn sure that ain't true. Lol @ him saying he just goes and freestyles. Here is a lil wayne "freestyle" cuz he knows he can't drop one.

[/youtube]Lil Wayne And Tyga can't FREESTYLE ! - YouTube[/youtube]

he said it himself "i can't rap" lolll

Fidel Z
12-04-2014, 05:13 PM
There's a difference between freestyling and what he does.

Subreal
12-04-2014, 05:19 PM
His ghost writer sucks too tho, it sounds like he goes to the local elementary schools and just gives the closest english class candy to write bars for him.

Supsie
12-04-2014, 05:36 PM
If lil wayne switches label an starts rapping about real things instead of what his told to rap about like money, cars how its cool to be a faggot ect..... I might give him a listen.

and Godbody you really are a moron for saying wayne is better then Pac.

lllllllllllll
12-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Yall niggas stop hatin on Tunechi

Babylon
12-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Shit like this reminds me Wayne isn't just a brand, and actually a person. Hopefully it works out for them.

Godbody
12-04-2014, 07:01 PM
If lil wayne switches label an starts rapping about real things instead of what his told to rap about like money, cars how its cool to be a faggot ect..... I might give him a listen.

and Godbody you really are a moron for saying wayne is better then Pac.

I'm a moron? You're just a dickrider. Pac was the dude that got me into rap. I'm talking about an AIM screen name that was something like makaveli n all that jazz. I have every Pac album ever including the joints after he died

Next you're gonna tell me Pac is top 10? LOL

Student
12-04-2014, 07:24 PM
Mixtape Weezy > Carter 3-5 Weezy

Supsie
12-04-2014, 08:06 PM
I'm a moron? You're just a dickrider. Pac was the dude that got me into rap. I'm talking about an AIM screen name that was something like makaveli n all that jazz. I have every Pac album ever including the joints after he died

Next you're gonna tell me Pac is top 10? LOL

I don't think lil wayne is better then Pac so im a dick rider lol @ this joker.

Rant
12-04-2014, 08:29 PM
I don't think lil wayne is better then Pac so im a dick rider lol @ this joker.

You really are a dickrider, though. In the last three days, I've seen you jump on the bandwagon of the following members: Nocky ~RRR~ FOG and Spooky Deep

I'm sure there are others. You're a hypeman, bro.

Hubert Cumberdale
12-04-2014, 08:51 PM
I could argue that Wayne is better than Pac.

*Returns to inactivity*

Godbody
12-04-2014, 09:55 PM
Lil Wayne has consistently put out better music than Pac

Pac is loved cuz he brought that illuminati shit to light. He spoke mostly on black oppression and the 'system' but just because he was a leader/martyr does not mean he made better music than Wayne. He definitely had a better message than Lil Wayne, there's no arguing that. & I go back & listen to Pac sometimes & I pick up some schemes and internals and multis that remind me Pac was a passionate lyricist, but that doesn't mean he's one of the greatest to ever do it...nor does it mean he makes great music and he's a lyrical messiah or anything like that lol

TalkSick
12-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Wayne single handedly killed Hip Hop.....Yea I said it.

Also I feel like he shouldn't be fed after midnight or he may turn into a super Gremlin

Liquid Wolf
12-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Godbody says Wayne is better than Pac
Godbody says Ma$e was better than Big

yo ears retarded nigga

Supsie
12-04-2014, 10:04 PM

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/10272961.jpg

Godbody
12-04-2014, 10:11 PM
are you niggas fuckin with me? or are ya'll just dumb

when the spotlight was on Lil Wayne.. lets say '05-'08...dude was killin everything. his work ethic was incredible and he killed almost every feature. did ya'll never listen to the drought mixtapes? the Carter 2,3, & 4 were fire..ya'll forgetting who he reached out to on that album? Nas, Andre 3k, Bun B, Tech N9ne, Busta...

dudes always been passionate about music. Sometimes he'll get on a track and spazz saying some dumb shit because he's put in more than enough work to earn that..

but anyway ya'll seem to forget that like 05-08, or even before that... Lil Wayne, Juelz Santana, and Fabolous pretty much set the bar for street/punchline rapping. Even hit songs of theirs had crazy punches/metaphors etc etc & I still bump Drought 3 to this day. No Ceilings was fire too

& anybody that thinks Lil Wayne is trash is smoking some fire. Did ya'll not listen to his outro on President Carter?

Gorillas in suits
The holy war, the spiritual troops
Fighting over the mythical truth
Drowning in the political soup
They shoot missiles and nukes
Taking out such a pivotal group
The body count is the physical proof
And they thought drugs were killing the youth

^^ so, assuming dude writes his own shit...his pen game is fucking with a lot of ppls. Its just he turns it on and off when he wants. & After reading that outro, it makes a lot of sense for Lil Wayne to join Zulu Nation, because that lil 'tidbit' of a verse showcases the conscious rapper in him.

Subreal
12-04-2014, 10:14 PM
He doesn't write his own shit. hes borderline retarded

Godbody
12-04-2014, 10:15 PM

yo ears retarded nigga

Ma$e was miles ahead of BIGGIE... Dude was one of the first guys to have that relaxed flow and kill it with good schemes. the first Lloyd Banks type of nigga with a lil bit of Cassidy

Listen to Mase's Harlem World album and smack the shit out of yourself for believing BIG could hang with him

Mase - Feel So Good Lyrics

Yo, what you know about goin' out
Head west, red Lex, TV's all up in the headrest
Try and live it up, ride true, a bigger truck
Piece all glittered up, stick up kid, nigga what?
Jig with a cut sip Cris? Spit it up
Ho's ride, get your nut 'till I can't get it up
I'm a big man, give this man room
I'd a hit everything, from Cancun to Grant's tomb
Why you standin' on the wall?
Hand on your balls
Lighting up drugs always fightin' in the club
I'm the reason they made the dress code
They figure I wouldn't wild when I'm in my fresh clothes
Dress as I suppose, from my neck to my toes
Neck full of gold, baguettes in my Rolls
Wreck shows, collect those, extra O's
Buy the E, get a key, to the Lex to hold

Liquid Wolf
12-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Ma$e was miles ahead of BIGGIE... Dude was one of the first guys to have that relaxed flow and kill it with good schemes. the first Lloyd Banks type of nigga with a lil bit of Cassidy

Listen to Mase's Harlem World album and smack the shit out of yourself for believing BIG could hang with him

Mase - Feel So Good Lyrics

Yo, what you know about goin' out
Head west, red Lex, TV's all up in the headrest
Try and live it up, ride true, a bigger truck
Piece all glittered up, stick up kid, nigga what?
Jig with a cut sip Cris? Spit it up
Ho's ride, get your nut 'till I can't get it up
I'm a big man, give this man room
I'd a hit everything, from Cancun to Grant's tomb
Why you standin' on the wall?
Hand on your balls
Lighting up drugs always fightin' in the club
I'm the reason they made the dress code
They figure I wouldn't wild when I'm in my fresh clothes
Dress as I suppose, from my neck to my toes
Neck full of gold, baguettes in my Rolls
Wreck shows, collect those, extra O's
Buy the E, get a key, to the Lex to hold

not saying Mase is wack at all

but Big had too much variety compared to Mase

Godbody
12-04-2014, 10:26 PM
I honestly don't see what was special about BIG. I look @ it like this

Every hero needs a villain
Night and day
Ying and yang

To start a East/West coast rivalry, you'd presumably take the biggest stars on each coast and put them up against each other to generate sales/controversy. Diddy's imprint/label or w/e you wanna call it was arguably the hottest in the East at the time, and Death Row put on for the West. Of course when rappers pass away and they were already GOOD rappers, we always have that 'what if'

those 'if Pac was around ___ would be working at McDonalds' moments..but that's only because we never saw everything Pac & BIG had to offer

Still, neither of them are Top 10 imho

SHARK BOY_
12-04-2014, 11:18 PM

:omfg: snipers wouldn't hit lil wayne for being short .and thug's wouldn't fuck with him for being a faggot

Spooky Deep
12-04-2014, 11:55 PM

yo ears retarded nigga

lmao :eek:

Denton
12-05-2014, 12:43 AM
Just a toothless homo bitching because his album cant get released on time.

Phil Banks
12-05-2014, 08:13 AM
wayne dumb... he shoulda been jumped ship i'd assume he's written a few albums for birdman atleast.... but he chances to get the fuck an he didnt... cash money been had so many stories about how they do artists... from BG to UNLV to Pimp Daddy to the Sqad and Gutta etc etc this isn't some new shit dude knew what he was gettin into

Rain Matrix 1
12-05-2014, 10:18 PM
lil waynes starting to fall off tbh. he been nice for a few years but his nice bars are getting farther n farther apart

off day was wack af

Hubert Cumberdale
12-06-2014, 05:18 PM

Pac is loved cuz he brought that illuminati shit to light. He spoke mostly on black oppression and the 'system' but just because he was a leader/martyr does not mean he made better music than Wayne. He definitely had a better message than Lil Wayne, there's no arguing that. & I go back & listen to Pac sometimes & I pick up some schemes and internals and multis that remind me Pac was a passionate lyricist, but that doesn't mean he's one of the greatest to ever do it...nor does it mean he makes great music and he's a lyrical messiah or anything like that lol

I don't believe in the Illuminati and I speak out against the excuse of black oppression constantly. Pac is still #1 to me.

Honestly, I've never heard a good song that Lil Wayne rapped in. It's beyond me. His music is absolutely horrible. I just don't get it.

Student
12-08-2014, 04:34 PM
I'm Telling Y'all Mixtape Weezy.

Erupt da Monsta
12-08-2014, 08:09 PM
Mixtape weezy is a rap god. He had everyone from white, black etc bumping his music, and knew every word..... He pretty much changed the game. He been killin shit since 500 degreez. I cant name three people that did what wayne did in that mixtape time period. Carter 1 and 2 were dope.... Wayne is a legend...

I'm not feeling his music now... but if Wayne does decide to go conscious rapper on us... and gets that spark back.... He's going to be a problem again.

Hopefully the Zulu nation shit isn't a gimmick to sell records tho... Either way wayne going conscious rapper is good for hip hop being that he has influence, and can potentially help kill some of this ignorant music. Now if he decides to put out another track like "gunwalk" after joining Zulu nation, and this last album drops.. I will never listen to another wayne song.

As far as wayne>pac idk.... you can make an argument that wayne is top 5 all time tbh.... When you take preference out of the equation... and wayne isn't done yet... Pac's been dead... and is overrated imo.... and im not a biggie fan either.... big was overrated as well..

Pac deserves top ten... Biggie... no. But that's just my opinion

Fidel Z
12-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Mixtape weezy is a rap god. He had everyone from white, black etc bumping his music, and knew every word..... He pretty much changed the game. He been killin shit since 500 degreez. I cant name three people that did what wayne did in that mixtape time period. Carter 1 and 2 were dope.... Wayne is a legend...

I'm not feeling his music now... but if Wayne does decide to go conscious rapper on us... and gets that spark back.... He's going to be a problem again.

Hopefully the Zulu nation shit isn't a gimmick to sell records tho... Either way wayne going conscious rapper is good for hip hop being that he has influence, and can potentially help kill some of this ignorant music. Now if he decides to put out another track like "gunwalk" after joining Zulu nation, and this last album drops.. I will never listen to another wayne song.

As far as wayne>pac idk.... you can make an argument that wayne is top 5 all time tbh.... When you take preference out of the equation... and wayne isn't done yet... Pac's been dead... and is overrated imo.... and im not a biggie fan either.... big was overrated as well..

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-24396-Jay-Z-clapping-whew-gif-Imgur-HXZq.gif

Hubert Cumberdale
12-09-2014, 07:09 AM
It's a sad day when black american rappers are into worse rap music than geeky scotsmen.

Godbody
12-09-2014, 10:06 AM

let these dumb niggas know

Wayne drops a wack album/mixtape and a few wack songs/features here or there and niggas wanna act like he didn't dominate music for a 5 year stretch or some shit...even the very very early 2000's Wayne was nice. this was before he became a tight jean wearing skateboarding nigga, dude was gully & he was hungry & you heard it in his music

to say Pac was/is better than Wayne is disrespectful to Wayne & Hip-Hop as a genre. That's like saying Joe Schmo put out 5 albums and died so he's better than Eminem because Eminem puts out shit music now & we only heard good shit from Joe Schmo.

Hubert Cumberdale
12-09-2014, 10:45 AM
Mrs Officer, A Millie and Bed Rock are like top 3 worst rap songs of all time in a genre that includes Crank That.

lllllllllllll
12-09-2014, 11:09 AM
You listen to him though lmfaoo

Hubert Cumberdale
12-09-2014, 11:22 AM
I listen to Lil Wayne? Explain?

reEFer
12-09-2014, 11:40 AM
wayne in my top 5 dead or alive.. if they doing him dirty he shoulda been said fuck cash money, he dont need em

Hubert Cumberdale
12-09-2014, 12:02 PM
I wish he was top 5 dead.

Student
12-09-2014, 03:16 PM
2Pac > Mixtape Weezy > Lil' Wayne