PDA

View Full Version : Kimber Red is a fucking faggot.

Louie Dawgs
12-03-2014, 11:22 PM
This fucking pussy....

Has claimed over and over that he's not Pierce Bishops, a known hate voter, dickryder, self-voter and widespread cheater that has been banned several times from this site.

Two days ago I issued the following challenge. He has ducked the shit out of it, and has refused to accept, deny, or generally address the challenge.

The Challenge:

Okay, so here are the rules. If you don't care, I think that these are fair play.

The Rules:

We will find three moderators. Preferably ones that were here during the Pierce Biships/Attikus/ect, ect... era.

There will be two criterion.

First, you will undergo an IP scan. If any of the Pierce Bishops multi's come up in the scan you receive a lifetime IP ban.

All three moderators must agree that you scan as Pierce Bishops.

If this is not conclusive, there will be a a second test. The moderators will look at your post history, persona, and battling style and decide if they genuinely believe that you are Pierce Bishops. This may be a relevant criteria due to the fact that you may have switched machines since the last time you logged in.

If the vote is unanimous among the moderators that you are indeed Pierce Bishops, you will recieve an IP ban. If it is not, I will receive an IP ban.

This sounds fair to me. Agree??

Man up and accept it, or admit who you are Kimber. Quit ducking you fucking pussy. You love to talk hard on the internet, but you ain't shit.

Row
12-04-2014, 12:29 AM
cant ip ban, and banning can only be done when rules are broken and a member collected enough infraction points.. sorry.

SHARK BOY_
12-04-2014, 12:40 AM
cant ip ban, and banning can only be done when rules are broken and a member collected enough infraction points.. sorry.

i have 25 points lol.what does that mean?

Row
12-04-2014, 12:50 AM
get more = get prizes

SHARK BOY_
12-04-2014, 12:55 AM
get more = get prizes

lol like how many points is dangerous

Kimber Red
12-04-2014, 01:13 AM
This fucking pussy....

Has claimed over and over that he's not Pierce Bishops, a known hate voter, dickryder, self-voter and widespread cheater that has been banned several times from this site.

Two days ago I issued the following challenge. He has ducked the shit out of it, and has refused to accept, deny, or generally address the challenge.

The Challenge:

Man up and accept it, or admit who you are Kimber. Quit ducking you fucking pussy. You love to talk hard on the internet, but you ain't shit.

WTF are you talkin bout u weird muthafucka?? Look ma boy I told you im not this dude u have some long lost crush on jack!..So please stop stalking me man its fuckin weird!.. All I ever said ti you was send bars cause you fuckin suck a fat retarded bison dick. Which you do, so send bars and take that weirdo shit over there to Steve'CockBreathe'Venom.

lllllllllllll
12-04-2014, 01:24 AM
*pipebomb*