PDA

View Full Version : Kimber Red

Shezso Eu
12-01-2014, 11:45 AM
You're hella annoying everywhere.
16 nigha so you can finally stop harassing me and shit.
Kimber Red by the looks of it I'm also convinced you're Rohan so you can stop with the pretending as well.

Kimber Red
12-01-2014, 01:41 PM
^^^^ How does it feel to be so wrong and stupid at the same time?... Are you retarded? Do you not know how to send bars? Aint shit in my inbox you UGLY ASS BITCH!!

Shezso Eu
12-01-2014, 01:50 PM
I bet we can put a poll up and see how many bitches find me more attractive than you lol

Stop with the bullshit Kimber Red you're shook as fuck to send bars cause you gotta study and feed off bars. You're pathetic! Congrats for now being my bitch.

FYI - any guy who thinks I'm trying to appeal to them is considered for women not your limp dixk ass.. I pull way more bitches than you and since you love posting my FB go thru he pictures and see that. Lmao. What a dumbass talentless cunt.

Quaaaaaack! #duckseason

Shezso Eu
12-01-2014, 05:02 PM
Kimber Red 16 sent fuck face.
Lmao.. Duck ass smh.

Kimber Red
12-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Kimber Red 16 sent fuck face.
Lmao.. Duck ass smh.

You havent sent a damn thing whorebag..ur starting to bore me!..

daheezy
12-01-2014, 06:16 PM
^^^^ How does it feel to be so wrong and stupid at the same time?... Are you retarded? Do you not know how to send bars? Aint shit in my inbox you UGLY ASS BITCH!!

lmfao bruh

Shezso Eu
12-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Bitch you're ducking you clearly see that shit and you know mods can find out right? I really don't wanna go thru the trouble of screenshotting the shit so stfu and respond ol' duck face hoe Kimber Red getting ya ass handed by a girl lmao..

Kimber Red
12-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Bitch you're ducking you clearly see that shit and you know mods can find out right? I really don't wanna go thru the trouble of screenshotting the shit so stfu and respond ol' duck face hoe Kimber Red getting ya ass handed by a girl lmao..

you dont need a screen shot you dumb ugly lying ass bitch!... SEND THE LINK TO THE BATTEL DIP SHIT!... go back to fuck those other goat mouths dykes u funky bitch!

Shezso Eu
12-02-2014, 07:44 AM
Kimber Red

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=483383

That date says? Lmao. Ol weak ass duck face faggot.