PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS WHY THE SITE IS DYING AND LOSSES ALL CRED. THIS A JOKE AND YALL COMIN TO LABG

Kimber Red
11-30-2014, 12:09 AM
THIS SITE IS A FUCKIN JOKE...ALL INTEGRITY IS LOST OVER HERE. IMA SPAM THE HELL OUT THIS SHIT IN LA AND HAVE YALL EMBARRESSED IN LA..FVC??? SHIT THATS SOM PROPAGANDIZED BULLSHIT TO KEEP U FAG SWINGIN ON DICKS!..IM OUT..I QUIT...ITS A LIL KIDS SITE WITH NO REAL LEADERSHIP!..WHEN X RAN SHIT AT LEAST HE KEPT HIS INTEGRITY!... FUCK OFF LIL BOYS THERE SOME REAL KATS HERE AND MY ADVICE IS TO MOVE THE FUCK ON FROM THIS SITE AND DO SOMETHING REAL!....

IF THIS IS FVC AND THE WAY THE SITE GOES I WANT NO PART!!!
PEEP THIS BULLSHIT...THATS WHY EVERYONE SO PUSSY HERE!!...CHEATIN ASS NIGGAS...DONT YALL WANNA BE BETTER EMCEES AND NOT A INTERNET SCREEN NAME JOKE???

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=483311

gone!

lllllllllllll
11-30-2014, 12:15 AM
That voters not in the FVC Ctfu!!!!

Kimber Red
11-30-2014, 12:29 AM
That voters not in the FVC Ctfu!!!!

neither are you sheep boy!

lllllllllllll
11-30-2014, 12:32 AM
*pinches cheeks*

Subreal
11-30-2014, 12:51 AM
ILLoKWENT guess he is a multi loool

TalkSick
11-30-2014, 12:52 AM
Listen my dude...Your jumping the gun. The shit winds die down, they always do. Your bound to get some shitty votes here and there. Don't let it get to you so much man lol Pick and choose your battles. Who your battling plays a big part in who the voters are. Battling people with respect will never burden your battle. What funs a battle without a chance of losing? Keep it cool son, the time will come.

Kimber Red
11-30-2014, 12:52 AM
*pinches cheeks*

thats real gay Clip..stay the fuck away from my ass and cheeks u fuckin weirdo with transient dreds!..

lllllllllllll
11-30-2014, 01:07 AM
Owwwwwww!!

Kimber Red
11-30-2014, 01:17 AM
"Ima win this race and come back and run my shit in ya face!" - Em

stricc
11-30-2014, 01:26 AM
you're over reacting fam...i used to get hate votes all tha time and ended up with 3 blue titles...if you discouraged this easily then maybe battle rap aint for you...and tha whole im gon bad mouth you to LA is retarded,females get in they feelings and run they mouth to third parties who have nothing to do with tha problem. not hatin on you but chill fam you went way overboard on a vote from someone noone even knows

Kimber Red
11-30-2014, 01:29 AM
you're over reacting fam...i used to get hate votes all tha time and ended up with 3 blue titles...if you discouraged this easily then maybe battle rap aint for you...and tha whole im gon bad mouth you to LA is retarded,females get in they feelings and run they mouth to third parties who have nothing to do with tha problem. not hatin on you but chill fam you went way overboard on a vote from someone noone even knows

It aint that battle ma nigga? I got 9 dick rydin L's...its the whole fuckery and yes I will be on the front line...call my name then niggas!..Period!

stricc
11-30-2014, 01:41 AM
you gotta power thru it fam...adversity makes greats...noone relates to someone who's struggle to tha top wasnt a struggle

Kimber Red
11-30-2014, 01:49 AM
Ima Chill!

PapaGlock
11-30-2014, 02:58 AM
was no hate from me, im new here and was just giving my opinion. peace

COFFIN DODGER
11-30-2014, 10:31 AM
I thought you said you were quitting this site kimber ....quit ya jibba jabba and move on bitch .

PapaGlock
11-30-2014, 12:18 PM
i dont think battle rap is for you, get a bad vote and cry to the forums and have me (a nobody with NO affiliation) removed. LOL

"You are not allowed to vote on this battle because one of the participants has blocked you."

SHARK BOY_
12-01-2014, 06:12 AM
papaGlock is a official dickrider .suck him kimber