PDA

View Full Version : 16.

Shezso Eu
11-29-2014, 08:05 PM
Manhattan

Before you start shit talking, dickriding illokwent or going thru my text history how bout you come get this work.
Same day drop.

This time don't have Skizzo write for you...

Lol @ "you lost to Eth"
But you lost to Rohan and I beat that nigga twice lmao.
Dickriding other ppl wins and loses really isn't cute at all..
Worry bout your own.. This one riiiiight here.

Lmao. Weak ass forum fighter...

Kimber Red
11-29-2014, 08:09 PM
I'll take the 16

SAND
11-29-2014, 08:10 PM
Sup Tana how u been

Shezso Eu
11-29-2014, 08:31 PM
Working WarSand
Enjoying holiday vacation and trolling the shit talkers.
U been around?

Kimber Red lol. Let's go, go head and send.

Kimber Red
11-29-2014, 10:11 PM
Working WarSand
Enjoying holiday vacation and trolling the shit talkers.
U been around?

Kimber Red lol. Let's go, go head and send.

Damn niggas is scared to send me bars!

Shezso Eu
11-29-2014, 10:23 PM
STFU and send Kimber Red I called out someone and u wanted a battle. I have nothing to prove to you so send the damn bars. That's what everyone do when they first get here so calm down and follow the rules or will never get a break. I'm the one who will if I called you but I didn't you came for a battle that don't have shit to do with you so that makes you the sender.

Kimber Red
11-29-2014, 10:45 PM
STFU and send Kimber Red I called out someone and u wanted a battle. I have nothing to prove to you so send the damn bars. That's what everyone do when they first get here so calm down and follow the rules or will never get a break. I'm the one who will if I called you but I didn't you came for a battle that don't have shit to do with you so that makes you the sender.

U sound so stupid!...Send the bars puss puss!..

Lockhart
11-29-2014, 10:49 PM
I'll take a 16.

Shezso Eu
11-29-2014, 10:58 PM
Bitxh you're 3-9. Lmao. Kimber Red kill yourself. I'm not wasting shit on your lame ass unless it's seating in my inbox, if not fuck you loser lol.

Lockhart if Manhattan don't accept you can take his place.

Kimber Red
11-29-2014, 10:59 PM
Bitxh you're 3-9. Lmao. Kimber Red kill yourself. I'm not wasting shit on your lame ass unless it's seating in my inbox, if not fuck you loser lol.

Lockhart if Manhattan don't accept you can take his place.

Stupid Noob!

Lockhart
11-29-2014, 11:00 PM
The Prince S Roger that.

Shezso Eu
11-29-2014, 11:10 PM
Lmao! Lemme make this simple for your retarded ass... Kimber Red

Firstly you are the noob, hence why no one of any value cares to take their time to send to you. Secondly you're 3-9 and all you lost to I already beat.

Third, this a callout thread to someone which you decide to come and ask for a battle. I'm not interested in battling you so I will not waste my time sending you bars because you have proved nothing than to be an annoying sack of shit. Clearly all talk.

However, I reply to any bars sent to me out of respect of taking the time to send. Which is he only way I will care to battle you. That's your best option dude because your track record has not shown anything worth value. Btw I'm a girl. Consider yourself owned and bitch slapped. Send bars if you want or leave and just STFU.

Shezso Eu
12-02-2014, 06:52 PM
So u gonna continue to ignore this Manhattan
But U always find ya way to reply to post that don't have shit to do with you.

And Kimber Red 16 been sent I see you dodging that too..

ILLoKWENT 32 sent and now your dodging too?

Y'all tickle me lol.

Manhattan
12-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Manhattan

Before you start shit talking, dickriding illokwent or going thru my text history how bout you come get this work.
Same day drop.

This time don't have Skizzo write for you...

Lol @ "you lost to Eth"
But you lost to Rohan and I beat that nigga twice lmao.
Dickriding other ppl wins and loses really isn't cute at all..
Worry bout your own.. This one riiiiight here.

Lmao. Weak ass forum fighter...

LOL bitch I ain't following your sorry ass around this place. The funniest part is you believing a bad joke and thinking im dope enough to have a fucking ghostwriter. Where/when exactly did you even battle rohan?...never. Talking that dumb shit anyways when you got smacked by x-calibur and lock and I've beat them both.....lmao. Sent some bars if you trying to get smacked around bitch. You know where the inbox is....:guns: :high:

Shezso Eu
12-02-2014, 08:49 PM
But yo lost illo tho and I haven't battle Rohan here you damn loser Manhattan have you beat illo tho? You such a weak ass nigga wanna throw in wins and losses but your status against me is what you should worry about, I called you out so yep I will send just don't takes days to reply fck boy. I'ma key some shit up tomorrow. Fck boy.

Óðinn
12-02-2014, 08:56 PM
:popcorn:

ILLoKWENT
12-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Lol.i just now saw my inbox u fuckin twat..guess u finally know ur place...be expecting a response..soon

Row
12-03-2014, 12:29 AM
:mj: .

Shezso Eu
12-03-2014, 01:03 AM
Yup my place got you sitting wit ah L so someone had to show actions cause all you a LB niggas all talk which is why the site is hella dead. Shook ass niggas... ILLoKWENT

Manhattan
12-03-2014, 11:44 AM
But yo lost illo tho and I haven't battle Rohan here you damn loser Manhattan have you beat illo tho? You such a weak ass nigga wanna throw in wins and losses but your status against me is what you should worry about, I called you out so yep I will send just don't takes days to reply fck boy. I'ma key some shit up tomorrow. Fck boy.

I don't even know what you're trying to even say....you illiterate dyke. Wtf are you even going on about? "have you beat illo tho" Yes I have actually we're 1-1....dumb bitch. I ain't worried bout shit....just send bars or stfu hoe.

Shezso Eu
12-03-2014, 03:53 PM
Them scary niggas be like "send bars... (So I can study how hard you came so I can try even harder)'

Manhattan you sound like a little bitch.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Better act like illo and Kimber Red duck or get ya pre-write on.

Manhattan 16 in muhfucka.

Manhattan
12-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Bitch I don't even need to look at those bars to know you're wack. G'looks on sending at least. Will reply tonight/tomorrow morning

Shezso Eu
12-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Lmfao. Nigha please you ain't fooling me Manhattan

Pre-write away.

ILLoKWENT so it's gonna take you like a weak to pre-write some shit? The fxk. Is this a duck?

ILLoKWENT
12-04-2014, 08:10 PM

Pre-write away.

ILLoKWENT so it's gonna take you like a weak to pre-write some shit? The fxk. Is this a duck?
lol...STFU.. i kno u got all da time in da world when u unemployed and livin wit yo parents..i got grown folk shit to do before i set aside time for your ass.. chill lil nigglet im halfway done

Óðinn
12-04-2014, 08:16 PM
:popcorn:

Shezso Eu
12-05-2014, 01:29 AM
Fake personals is what gets me most, niggas got mod spots but I'm unemployed ? Lmao.
Shit took only hour before I clocked in.

Y'all niggas stay frontin' on this mf.

Manhattan
12-05-2014, 03:10 PM

Pre-write away.

lmao stfu dumb hoe...I just keyed your bodybag up in no time. Maybe you should spend more time writing though....considering your bars make 0 fucking sense hahaha.:guns: The Prince S resend those "bars" when you on....so your death can make the recents list :high:

Row
12-05-2014, 03:15 PM
resend those "bars" when you on....so your death can make the recents list :high:

lmaoo

Kimber Red
12-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Interesting!..