PDA

View Full Version : Topical Championship '14 ROUND 1. Wonderbred VS. stevevenom (2-0 Wonderbred)

Lockhart
11-29-2014, 01:55 PM
TOPIC

Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty. - Doris Day

The topical line limit will be no longer than 20-30 lines, anything over that and you will be DQ'd. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Anything not in the lyrical content will STILL count in to your line length, so be careful as to what you put in your topical.

Both writers have until the 3rd of December to get their verses in.

Good luck to both.

@Wonderbred (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=896228) @stevevenom (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=890853)

COFFIN DODGER
11-29-2014, 02:00 PM
Lockhart ok , but do we drop the verse here in this thread or do we do a cypher and post the link ?

Lockhart
11-29-2014, 02:04 PM
Here in this thread stevevenom

COFFIN DODGER
12-03-2014, 06:08 PM
'gratitude is riches' ? well , we should teach that 'attitude to bitches' , they just want 'gold in the bowl' like they have the 'aptitude of fishes '
we buy them shit and do we get any thanks ?
is a diamond ring worth soapy tit wanks ?
though she might be 'usa' champion in giving 'yanks' , we rush like fools to our banks to buy the ho's jimmy choos and lacy pants or perfume from france hoping for anal on the off chance....and why ? if we were broke niggas we wouldn't get a second glance !
and still no 'thank you ' from those ho's ,in their designer clothes that they chose on that trip to italys snows , some bling that glows , and that jaunt to paris to fix her nose ..
truth is , we being played nigga , bitch show up and you all a quiver like a plate of liver when the best thing ya could do is say ya got a surprise to give her ....
take her to paris , pretend ya hearts hurts and ya all a dither , and you must be 'in pain', but ya wanna take a walk by the river , then chuck the bitch in an call it 'in seine' (insane), that aint dumb nigga , that's just using ya brain to ditch a gold digga who's now an ex flame !

Wonderbred
12-04-2014, 03:07 AM
Growing up we never had much, lived in a trailer
Had hicks for our neighbors, life was fixin toward failure
And to be perfectly honest? I was the biggest complainer

And rightfully so, too, we went through more than any child should go through
All the time we’d forego school, fightin through colds, flus
Cuz we couldn’t afford health care, lived off support, welfare
When it came to shoes we had one ripped-up-in-old-shreds pair
That screamed, “Shit we were poor, threadbare”

Usually just got a couple toys during Christmas
We were ungrateful--fuck, hateful, and we voiced it like bitches
But it wasn’t like Mom had much of a choice to begin with
One day I asked why we were poor, she was truly disgusted
I knew we were busted, she said “there’s a roof, you live under it, and you have food in your stomach”

I decided, “I have to escape this before it gets sadder”
So I went to school, worked my way up the corporate ladder
I went from being poor and just shattered, what most would call a horrid disaster,
To being rich, grabbing life by the horns as its master

And I’m grateful I made it out, it’s great cuz now I have flowin’ banks
So to you people who say being poor is great? No, it ain’t
When I was poor life stank, I used to moan for days
It’s sick cuz now I sit without stuff to bitch about...and so today? I have no complaints

COFFIN DODGER
12-08-2014, 01:12 PM
yo !!!can we get some votes on this plz )

Supsie
12-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Ok I liked both vs's but im going to give it to Wonder Bread I liked his story telling.

Pugz
12-10-2014, 04:16 PM
This didnt get a lot of votes.. Mine would of actually gone to Wonderbred as well.. So Im locking this in at 2-0 Wonderbred.. Grats

RULE
01-05-2020, 05:55 AM
added

tbm