PDA

View Full Version : Topical Championship '14 ROUND 1. SINSAY VS. Bleu (3-1 Bleu)

Lockhart
11-29-2014, 01:20 PM
TOPIC

Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering. - Theodore Roosevelt

The topical line limit will be no longer than 20-30 lines, anything over that and you will be DQ'd. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Anything not in the lyrical content will STILL count in to your line length, so be careful as to what you put in your topical.

Both writers have until the 3rd of December to get their verses in.

Good luck to both.

@SINSAY (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=895974) @Bleu (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=71477)

Cujo Caine
12-03-2014, 06:19 AM
these hands I have will forever remain blistered
from the work put in to be forever remembered for inventing such intellegent scriptures,
I grew up on the lower levels of hell nothin given for free, no choice but to excel
so memorys of me will be the storys earth's future kings tell,
storys of a man who blazed an illustrious trail
they'll speak of how he lept over hurdles an never once fell
an how against all odds finally prevailled,
the allmighty under dog who never did fail,
he built castles from crumbs unfallible ones,
battled with tons but no challengers won,
he turned legends to bums
with skills learned in the past when he was still young
an lived in the depths of the slums,
but in this moment look how far this ones come he's taken a shack an created a kingdom,
so from blood sweat an tears and perserverence through the years
he extinguished his fears and made the crowds cheer,
an yes he had breaks in his bones from teaching the weak to be strong but hard work has never killed anyone,
so this simple souls name shall forever be known from the service he's accepted alone,
his struggle to surrvive permenently inscribed in the hardest of stone an the hearts of our own,
and if he dies and his flesh is gone his spirit will perpetually live on,
cause building something from nothing is easier said than acomplished son,
so what I've built here can never be forgotten or ever undone, I came from the bottom and I'll retire on top,
because to win the war I'll give everything I've got,
I've earned every stripe on my sleeve with unbreakable dedication an elbow grease

SHARK BOY_
12-04-2014, 11:33 AM
felt like sinsay was on deep personal shit n bleu had some tight shit but had that "even you can relate too" stuff he's saying so Bleu

Arakari
12-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Well, my vote's locked, I think. You guys had some real deep stuff going on right there.
Bleu talking about getting older and wiser, coming outta the shadows. Sinsay does about the same, saying he started at the bottom and he's gonns make it to the top... I like the meaning behind all this, yo. Bleu SINSAY

Winner: SINSAY

COFFIN DODGER
12-08-2014, 01:11 PM
nice ..deep stuff from both ! going with the one who I feel flowed better and had a better ending , so my vote goes to bleu..

Supsie
12-08-2014, 01:37 PM
Both were good I feel like my winner was a lil more smooth though and was a more well written ..Bleu.

Pugz
12-10-2014, 04:05 PM
Bleu takes this one 3-1.. Good effort SINSAY.. Congrats Bleu

RULE
01-05-2020, 06:23 AM
tbm

added