PDA

View Full Version : Which one of you peasants feel worthy?

John Dos
11-26-2014, 11:06 PM
Who's trying to get slayed tonight?

Manhattan
11-26-2014, 11:08 PM
Lets get it dos...no half ass shit like last time

Kimber Red
11-26-2014, 11:08 PM
Who's trying to get slayed tonight?

I got respect for you and I dig you spittage but go head and send and ima bury you..no h8 we str8 just friendly beef ma boy!..

John Dos
11-26-2014, 11:18 PM
Manhattan, blind drop?

Kimber Red
11-26-2014, 11:23 PM
FUCK MANHATTAN he's wayyyyy too dope!... Drop Dos and ima eat!

Lockhart
11-26-2014, 11:53 PM
John Dos I'd be up for a battle.

Manhattan
11-26-2014, 11:54 PM
Ya sure....I'll start writing now 8 lines?

Manhattan
11-26-2014, 11:54 PM
John Dos

Kimber Red
11-27-2014, 12:18 AM
FUCK MANHATTAN he's wayyyyy too dope!... Drop Dos and ima eat!

^^^ This is why fuck boy's should not be mods... they go and alter your own freedom of LB speech.. I didnt say that...this neutered lil fag felt so bad he had to resort to bitch shit and use his Mod powers to make himself look and feel better..Sad shit lil fuck nigga!..

Proctologist
11-27-2014, 12:38 AM
jon Dos I got a 16 for that Ass and Lockhart don't think u going to slide that ass is mine!

Manhattan
11-27-2014, 12:39 AM
LOL....someones feeling some type of way huh? Catching feelings over the internet. You're the worst troll we've had on here. Are you Snoopy316? Send some bars or stfu

John Dos
11-27-2014, 12:45 AM
Manhattan 8 is cool

Manhattan
11-27-2014, 12:48 AM
Let me know when you're done John Dos

John Dos
11-27-2014, 12:55 AM
Im ready send it I'll reply instantly

Manhattan
11-27-2014, 01:38 AM
I see you went offline...I'm bout to crash so I'll get at you in the AM and send

COFFIN DODGER
11-27-2014, 09:15 AM
yeah you can send me 8 or 16 JohnDoe !!

John Dos
11-27-2014, 09:34 PM
Send it

Manhattan
11-27-2014, 10:02 PM
Asks for a battle....tells you to send....I'll be home in an hour we'll blind drop it then. Or just send it now and I'll reply

Lockhart
11-27-2014, 10:24 PM
Proct. That was maaaaaaad gay.

Snoopy316
01-15-2015, 08:23 PM
LOL....someones feeling some type of way huh? Catching feelings over the internet. You're the worst troll we've had on here. Are you Snoopy316? Send some bars or stfu

pfffft, what kinda dumbass moderate need to ask a dumbass question like that? if he's me ain't u able to tell with ur IP check. stupid fool. lmao. btw that fag's too wack to be me. your clown ass should know that.

on another note, if you have the guts to call out my name, why don't u send a 16 my way instead.

Manhattan
01-15-2015, 11:12 PM
pfffft, what kinda dumbass moderate need to ask a dumbass question like that? if he's me ain't u able to tell with ur IP check. stupid fool. lmao. btw that fag's too wack to be me. your clown ass should know that.

on another note, if you have the guts to call out my name, why don't u send a 16 my way instead.

What kind of "Dumbass moderate" ohhh the irony. Nah you're wack as fuck and so is he...seems about right tbh. Didn't need to run an IP scan to make a joke about you being a lame bitch in the forums. If I recall....our last battle (Which I beat you 100% back when I used to suck) I sent because you were too pussy to. So if you're trying to get this work....send it in. I don't have time for your weak shit.

Row
01-15-2015, 11:29 PM
What kind of "Dumbass moderate" ohhh the irony. Nah you're wack as fuck and so is he...seems about right tbh. Didn't need to run an IP scan to make a joke about you being a lame bitch in the forums. If I recall....our last battle (Which I beat you 100% back when I used to suck) I sent because you were too pussy to. So if you're trying to get this work....send it in. I don't have time for your weak shit.

lmfaaaaao

Snoopy316
01-16-2015, 12:13 AM

what do you mean "back when you used to suck?" you still do now fool. lol I guess you're not going to send then. just what I thought. Who's the pussy now. lol. wack ass is scared even though I haven't battled in ages.

you can reverse the decision of the outcome anyway. don't some of you cheating mods do that in all your battles anyway? pffftt. don't ban me now. LOL

Dr Evil
01-16-2015, 12:20 AM
Snoopy still has MaCc semen dripping off his chin.

Manhattan
01-16-2015, 12:23 AM
what do you mean "back when you used to suck?" you still do now fool. lol I guess you're not going to send then. just what I thought. Who's the pussy now. lol. wack ass is scared even though I haven't battled in ages.

you can reverse the decision of the outcome anyway. don't some of you cheating mods do that in all your battles anyway? pffftt. don't ban me now. LOL

Tells me I suck when I beat you 100%...what does that say about you exactly? You're the little bitch who is always to scared to send. You're a bigger sniper then bnas when your pussy ass is around. Lmao "Triple flame champion" Like I said you tried to pull the EXACT same shit "Too scared to send as I thought" and I sent and bodied you w/ ease. Now it's your turn to man up and send....pussy. I'm having deja vu....You wack as fuckkkkkk

Insuppressible
01-16-2015, 12:28 AM
Manhattan bigger sniper than bnas? naw Prime takes the cake mate haha...PRiiME, wassup??

Snoopy316
01-16-2015, 12:32 AM
Tells me I suck when I beat you 100%...what does that say about you exactly? You're the little bitch who is always to scared to send. You're a bigger sniper then bnas when your pussy ass is around. Lmao "Triple flame champion" Like I said you tried to pull the EXACT same shit "Too scared to send as I thought" and I sent and bodied you w/ ease. Now it's your turn to man up and send....pussy. I'm having deja vu....You wack as fuckkkkkk

lol did I hear the word sniper? lol yeah I am an what? your wack ass tried to snipe me when I was a noob here. go dig out that battle you're talking about. check the dates. that's pretty much when I first join this site. you been here a year longer. that makes you a noob battler ya weak ass fag. try sending me a battle now.... wait, I ask that question last year and you ducked, what makes me think u will send now. silly me LOL

u started here 2011 and I tripled your winning record. I snipe but my wins are all legit. I don't dick ride people to vote for me like all u cheating faggots do... you prob don't do that now. but you don't have the guts to swear to your mother's grave u didn't do that before.

Óðinn
01-16-2015, 12:45 AM
lol did I hear the word sniper?

No, you didn't. You read the word sniper. :high:

Manhattan
01-16-2015, 12:46 AM
lol did I hear the word sniper? lol yeah I am an what? your wack ass tried to snipe me when I was a noob here. go dig out that battle you're talking about. check the dates. that's pretty much when I first join this site. you been here a year longer. that makes you a noob battler ya weak ass fag. try sending me a battle now.... wait, I ask that question last year and you ducked, what makes me think u will send now. silly me LOL

u started here 2011 and I tripled your winning record. I snipe but my wins are all legit. I don't dick ride people to vote for me like all u cheating faggots do... you prob don't do that now. but you don't have the guts to swear to your mother's grave u didn't do that before.

Kid...who the fuck have you ever beaten that's even worth mentioning....I'll wait. You're the stupid fuck who was calling FVC voters "cheaters" because you got beat 100% with ease. The first time we battled....YOU talked shit and were too scared to send the battle. So i sent to your sniping ass and beat you. You already had over 100 battles and I had 20 or so. You're levelssssss below me you scrub. If you're calling me out....send the bars I'll be waiting...I have never cheated on this site....which is exactly why I'm a mod with 0 infraction points............................................ .......

You on the other hand have been banned for self voting....You just said all of your wins were legit? lmao. Clown you just roasted yourself
http://i60.tinypic.com/2wowwme.png

RIP snoopy316

Thread/

Óðinn
01-16-2015, 12:53 AM
Snoopy as a sniper.
Exploding Sniper Rifle - YouTube

Snoopy316
01-16-2015, 01:00 AM
Kid...who the fuck have you ever beaten that's even worth mentioning....I'll wait. You're the stupid fuck who was calling FVC voters "cheaters" because you got beat 100% with ease. The first time we battled....YOU talked shit and were too scared to send the battle. So i sent to your sniping ass and beat you. You already had over 100 battles and I had 20 or so. You're levelssssss below me you scrub. If you're calling me out....send the bars I'll be waiting...I have never cheated on this site....which is exactly why I'm a mod with 0 infraction points............................................ .......

You on the other hand have been banned for self voting....You just said all of your wins were legit? lmao. Clown you just roasted yourself
http://i60.tinypic.com/2wowwme.png

RIP snoopy316

Thread/

lol pulling out facts when I first started here is just as played as your only one battle u keep bragging on about. and how is it me calling you lame ass out when you tagged me here. dumb as fuck. I said if you want to mention me being wack why don't ur wack ass send bars instead. otherwise shut your high horse face. nobody gives a fuck about your screen shot. it doesn't mean anything now LOL. fool.

Row
01-16-2015, 01:13 AM
3 warnings lol , kids receive multiple warnings , not 40 year old virgins

Snoopy316
01-16-2015, 05:59 AM
^ Oww how cute. Look at all his mod buddies come to back him up because he's been bullied lol. What's wrong Man? Can't handle things by yourself n u need dick mod buddies to save u? Ok I'll leave u alone. But when u decide to Man up n grow a set. My inbox is open.

I just don't get how ur bragging about how u can easily body me by sending first when I first started here and why u can't do it again now. It must be saying something. "Pussy is scared of the Snoopy now" lol

Manhattan
01-16-2015, 11:39 AM
^ Oww how cute. Look at all his mod buddies come to back him up because he's been bullied lol. What's wrong Man? Can't handle things by yourself n u need dick mod buddies to save u? Ok I'll leave u alone. But when u decide to Man up n grow a set. My inbox is open.

I just don't get how ur bragging about how u can easily body me by sending first when I first started here and why u can't do it again now. It must be saying something. "Pussy is scared of the Snoopy now" lol

You just keep back pedaling like the little bitch you are. I'm currently in the Tag Team Championship second round. I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone here. Everybody knows I'm light years ahead of you. Like I just said.....Get this through your head. This is Deja Vu all over again. You tried this exact same shit last time....I SENT AND I BEAT YOU 100%. I'm busy w/ an official tourney but you can send bars anytime. You're wack as fuck. Me bragging? I would never brag about beating a low tier battler such as yourself. However, when you're trying to call me out and say I suck....just look at the facts kid. 100% body bag....You had 4x the amount of battles and I was just starting here as well. You're the dumb ass claiming you don't cheat w/ 3 warnings and an infraction for self voting. If you're too scared to sent to me....Just like the first time we battled. I'll send a 16 after the tag team tourney. Blind drop. Just to shut you the fuck up. Name change battle. Winner changes the losers name for 3 months to whatever they want.

Snoopy316
01-16-2015, 04:08 PM
You just keep back pedaling like the little bitch you are. I'm currently in the Tag Team Championship second round. I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone here. Everybody knows I'm light years ahead of you. Like I just said.....Get this through your head. This is Deja Vu all over again. You tried this exact same shit last time....I SENT AND I BEAT YOU 100%. I'm busy w/ an official tourney but you can send bars anytime. You're wack as fuck. Me bragging? I would never brag about beating a low tier battler such as yourself. However, when you're trying to call me out and say I suck....just look at the facts kid. 100% body bag....You had 4x the amount of battles and I was just starting here as well. You're the dumb ass claiming you don't cheat w/ 3 warnings and an infraction for self voting. If you're too scared to sent to me....Just like the first time we battled. I'll send a 16 after the tag team tourney. Blind drop. Just to shut you the fuck up. Name change battle. Winner changes the losers name for 3 months to whatever they want.

Lol the child wrote a whole bible and at the end he needed more time for a 16. Do what u gotta do with ur tourney. Like I said if u want then send. I'll reply. Nuff said.

Revan
01-17-2015, 05:51 AM
lol @ thread.

RULE
01-17-2015, 05:53 AM
Im sayin

Hubert Cumberdale
01-17-2015, 11:36 AM
Pffffft, I win.

http://i57.tinypic.com/25ouc8l.png

Row
01-17-2015, 12:04 PM
RULE Revan lol

Manhattan
01-18-2015, 11:03 PM
Lol the child wrote a whole bible and at the end he needed more time for a 16. Do what u gotta do with ur tourney. Like I said if u want then send. I'll reply. Nuff said.

So you're ducking my blind 16...3 month name change battle? Got it...Quack quack pussy. I get it though....I smacked you so bad the first time that you're too scared.

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 12:45 AM
So you're ducking my blind 16...3 month name change battle? Got it...Quack quack pussy. I get it though....I smacked you so bad the first time that you're too scared.

be original, the name change shit was a Unadulterated EtH, thing. don't u have something better to offer? pfffft ur dumbass just mad cus I clowned you bout the IP scan thing.

Hubert Cumberdale
01-19-2015, 01:05 AM
Manhattan taught me the namechange shit based on a former site he was on. It was originally his idea.

Why don't you accept Snoop?

Student
01-19-2015, 02:59 AM
Manhattan taught me the namechange shit based on a former site he was on. It was originally his idea.

Why don't you accept Snoop?

He's scared to lose one of his imaginary "flames". Peep his status for confirmation.

SHARK BOY_
01-19-2015, 05:26 AM
Damn these bitches just keep coming n snoop keeps pouring them holy water at their faces DAMN CUZ

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 06:20 AM
He's scared to lose one of his imaginary "flames". Peep his status for confirmation.

^Thought I already told this loser last year there's a reason he's name is student. Sit down when adults are talking lil boi.

u a mod now right? peep my silver metal. in case ur wack ass don't know it means 50 battle winning streak. That alone secure my triple blue flame title. U probably won't understand it because u don't battle at all, all u have are feedback frenzies and a 9 year in award. 9 years and u became mod LOL. do I need to spell it out? L. A. M. E.

EtH I know you're dying for me to change my name to AC Snoop or something. all u need to do is ask. I already told u I have no interest in ur wack crew. and your stupid idea of elevation crew is so self hype and wack it's not funny. this is an internet site, why u acting like ur crew is a national security service or something? making it sound like it's so hard to get into ur wack as fuck crew with ur bullshit graduation program and shit, what are u some fucking net nerd? lol fuck outta here man, wake up, this is a hobby site. ur crew is only as good as u hyping it up man. remember when u got banned and everyone left? lol and remember what you told me about Manhattan on IM when he left AC and joined MM? haha that shit was funny, I'll save that for next time.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Damn these bitches just keep coming n snoop keeps pouring them holy water at their faces DAMN CUZ

word, there's too many of them yo, I ran out of holy water. I might need to bless them with pure piss.

B U R D E N
01-19-2015, 07:20 AM
It's ALWAYS tha people w NO weight behind their name who feel tha need to talk shii. Tell tha people how you got a 50 battle winning streak Snoopy316

Go on, they're waitin...

Lolz foreal tho, tha fact that you brag about some shii winning streak is whack asf. Anyone can stack up ez wins.

SHARK BOY_
01-19-2015, 08:00 AM
Damn cuz Snoopy316 should I call the reverends? These faggots think drink your holy piss is going to cure them from STD.

Dr Evil
01-19-2015, 01:33 PM
Snoopy316 = MrGoodness of text.

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 02:14 PM
It's ALWAYS tha people w NO weight behind their name who feel tha need to talk shii. Tell tha people how you got a 50 battle winning streak Snoopy316

Go on, they're waitin...

Lolz foreal tho, tha fact that you brag about some shii winning streak is whack asf. Anyone can stack up ez wins.

Pffft lil kid think I won't say it. I snipe and I reverse snipe. Ur wack ass shouldn't be talking about weight. I'll body u with my eyes closed, fall back son. Watch this dude type "shii" too lol don't make me laugh. Send something over and I'll stack up another ez win.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

Damn cuz Snoopy316 should I call the reverends? These faggots think drink your holy piss is going to cure them from STD.

they're getting showered. One by one. Baptized!

Lockhart
01-19-2015, 02:14 PM
Lol... wut.

SHARK BOY_
01-19-2015, 02:21 PM
Damn cuz Snoopy316 did Manhattan chicken out going first I mean you going second with jokes over bars would make him look like baby suckin thumb.

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 02:37 PM
Damn cuz Snoopy316 did Manhattan chicken out going first I mean you going second with jokes over bars would make him look like baby suckin thumb.

yeah chicken/ duck/ goose, they all have one thing in common. they're all scared when u approach them. the bitch keeps bragging how he sent first and can beat me easily now but I yet to see bars. coming up with lame excuses like he got a tag tourney and how he need to change his name after he lose to battle. nonsense. He thought by beating me on my first month of rapping when I first join the site back in 2012 means he can do it to the me now LOL. the battle he was talking about has like 3 votes and all three of them only voted because he went and tagged 3 of his dick riders to vote for him. that's what he meant when he said he used to be wack as fuck. he's name back then was "fire shot" I guess he likes to take hot shots in the face by guys cumming at him. pffft

Lockhart
01-19-2015, 02:41 PM
You guys can make a diss cypher about us all you want, but until we get bars in the inbox? We're not responding. We have bigger fish to fry.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Also that might be the single gayest post that I have ever seen.

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 02:42 PM
technically, you can't respond unless you get bars in the inbox. LOL
isn't "shark" technically a bigger fish anyway?

Lockhart
01-19-2015, 02:43 PM
^That further proves my point.

Hubert Cumberdale
01-19-2015, 04:19 PM
Name change challenge to SHARK BOY issued (practically Snoopy since he'll obviously write Shark Boy's lines for him).

Student
01-19-2015, 04:31 PM
56 posts and not one battle become of this.

Manhattan
01-19-2015, 04:50 PM

http://i61.tinypic.com/68fms8.png

Sorry what was that?...That's me going first and winning 100%. Fall back little kid if you don't know the shit.

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 04:56 PM
^ lol read my last message. 3 votes all dick rider votes too.

Manhattan
01-19-2015, 04:58 PM
yeah chicken/ duck/ goose, they all have one thing in common. they're all scared when u approach them. the bitch keeps bragging how he sent first and can beat me easily now but I yet to see bars. coming up with lame excuses like he got a tag tourney and how he need to change his name after he lose to battle. nonsense. He thought by beating me on my first month of rapping when I first join the site back in 2012 means he can do it to the me now LOL. the battle he was talking about has like 3 votes and all three of them only voted because he went and tagged 3 of his dick riders to vote for him. that's what he meant when he said he used to be wack as fuck. he's name back then was "fire shot" I guess he likes to take hot shots in the face by guys cumming at him. pffft

Snoopy what the fuck are you waiting for? Send bars or stfu you pussy. Ya I have legit reasons for me not to send right now...I'm in an actual tournament right now. What excuse do you have not to send? Oh that's right...none. You're too pussy to send a battle because you're a sniping bitch. You had 100 battles when we battled and I had 20. You can make all the excuses you want but the facts are you tried this exact same shit...I send and I bodied you 100% to 0 because you suck dick....you always have and always will. No name change battle? Figured you'd back down like always. Quack quack bitch

Manhattan
01-19-2015, 04:59 PM
^ lol read my last message. 3 votes all dick rider votes too.

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 05:23 PM
Snoopy what the fuck are you waiting for? Send bars or stfu you pussy. Ya I have legit reasons for me not to send right now...I'm in an actual tournament right now. What excuse do you have not to send? Oh that's right...none. You're too pussy to send a battle because you're a sniping bitch. You had 100 battles when we battled and I had 20. You can make all the excuses you want but the facts are you tried this exact same shit...I send and I bodied you 100% to 0 because you suck dick....you always have and always will. No name change battle? Figured you'd back down like always. Quack quack bitch

this is the same bitch who told me he will send 16 lines after his tourney (excuses) and I said to do what he gotta do and send when he's ready giving him time, and still going on like a bitch. tbh if I remembered correctly I was on the top 10 chart, maybe no. 1 MC of the month when ur lame attention seeking ass wanted to challenge me back then. so fact is you came to me for a battle, why the fuck would I need to send to you first back then? ur story ain't adding up kid. also there's 3 votes who u tagged in forums and then return a favour to vote for them back, is that even legit?, why is that bodied? LOL. I'm such a little pussy

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

^ lmao @ "I'm such a little pussy" common Man, editing my messages is as lame as you changing the battle outcome in battles. how is Mod's suppose to call all their battles legit wins when they can change shit like that.

Manhattan
01-19-2015, 05:25 PM
this is the same bitch who told me he will send 16 lines after his tourney (excuses) and I said to do what he gotta do and send when he's ready giving him time, and still going on like a bitch. tbh if I remembered correctly I was on the top 10 chart, maybe no. 1 MC of the month when ur lame attention seeking ass wanted to challenge me back then. so fact is you came to me for a battle, why the fuck would I need to send to you first back then? ur story ain't adding up kid. also there's 3 votes who u tagged in forums and then return a favour to vote for them back, is that even legit?, why is that bodied? LOL. I'm such a little pussy

Like I thought....you're too scared to send a battle. You always have been and always will be. Ya I called you out for being a sniping pussy and then you talked shit and told me to send. So I sent and bodied you even with all your faggot crew cheerleading and crying on the battle page. Get your facts straight you clown. Only person I tagged is Ill Phenom (A former mod and one of the fairest FVC voters we've ever had who also just voted against me on 3 battles before that) I tagged him in the FVC thread...You know the only place you're allowed to tag members for votes (Didn't know if your cheating ass would know that) The other two were complete randoms. Nice try though you pussy. So as I said...You continue to duck my name change battle stipulation because you're too scared...you won't send also because you're too scared. You're actually fucking pathetic. It's funny how you admit to being a pussy in your post though...

Manhattan
01-19-2015, 05:27 PM

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

^ lmao @ "I'm such a little pussy" common Man, editing my messages is as lame as you changing the battle outcome in battles. how is Mod's suppose to call all their battles legit wins when they can change shit like that.

Only admins can change battle outcomes. Nice try though dumbass

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 05:32 PM
Like I thought....you're too scared to send a battle. You always have been and always will be. Ya I called you out for being a sniping pussy and then you talked shit and told me to send. So I sent and bodied you even with all your faggot crew cheerleading and crying on the battle page. Get your facts straight you clown. Only person I tagged is Ill Phenom (A former mod and one of the fairest FVC voters we've ever had who also just voted against me on 3 battles before that) I tagged him in the FVC thread...You know the only place you're allowed to tag members for votes (Didn't know if your cheating ass would know that) The other two were complete randoms. Nice try though you pussy. So as I said...You continue to duck my name change battle stipulation because you're too scared...you won't send also because you're too scared. You're actually fucking pathetic. It's funny how you admit to being a pussy in your post though...

u know if u added all the text u wrote you could have easily send that 16 lines already? so u have time for mentally challenging messages yet no time to send? lol

did u say you call me out for being a sniping bitch back then? all I remembered was u sending me a PM asking for a battle. u said "if I send you a battle would you reply". u were nice as fuck, that's why I accepted your battle. why u acting all tough now? LOL what a joke of kid you are. pfffft

B U R D E N
01-19-2015, 06:02 PM
I'm no heavyweight / vet on here but I'm LEVELS above you, & that's fact.

Throw away bars could beat you, so stick to battling no names you fucking clown.

I mean SHII, basically everyone in this thread would body you.:high:

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 06:06 PM
hey Manhattan you are the lamest faggot on this site.
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146792

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I'm no heavyweight / vet on here but I'm LEVELS above you, & that's fact.

Throw away bars could beat you, so stick to battling no names you fucking clown.

I mean SHII, basically everyone in this thread would body you.:high:

^ all talk no action, I'm top 50 all time, where u at?

B U R D E N
01-19-2015, 06:17 PM
'' bitch thinks he can punch me cus his FIST IS COOL, but u'll always MISS U FOOL, u can't punch shit if u get all PHYSICAL!!! there's no comparison between ME N YOU,*ur just an amateur to me like a KID IN SCHOOL, ur lines are softer than a PIECE OF WOOL, the only time u pull "hard bars" is in a gay club cus u couldn't get enough of all them DICKS U PULL!!!!*see kid my CLIQUE ARE FULL of crips known as the*God of LYRICAL, defeating me is like*defeating the odds of MIRACLE, so how can u beat me when u can't even "beat an egg" with a WHISKING TOOL!!!! ''

ALL TRASH, nuff' said.

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 06:31 PM
^ thanks for taking time to read my 90 second snipe verse, and not only that u took time to read but took time to go through and look for the weakest one to post here cus I couldn't give a fuck about reading urs tbh LOL

B U R D E N
01-19-2015, 06:34 PM
Lolz, it was tha 1st battle I clicked on & it takes about 10 sec to read through your whack shii.

& ALL your battles r snipes.

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 07:29 PM
^I think this kid is dumber than he make himself out to be. firstly that is not the first battle on the list, secondly I went first in my latest battle and won 100%. how is that ALL snipes? lol clowned.

B U R D E N
01-19-2015, 07:51 PM
Did I say it was tha first on tha list?? Nah, I said it was tha first one I CLICKED ON. Dumb ass.

& going first doesn't mean shii when tha person you battled isn't any good. Take your head out your ass, kid.

Lockhart
01-19-2015, 08:11 PM
#SB&GB2K15

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 10:01 PM
Mad turd, I highly doubt it was the first one you clicked on. stop lying u stupid fool. yeah from stating that all my battles were snipes to changing it to "even if they are not snipe they don't mean shit". lol keep adjusting your verbs and make a fool out of urself, i'll clown you again.

B U R D E N
01-19-2015, 10:15 PM
You have close to 400 WHACK ASS BATTLES, & tha majority ARE snipes.. so tha fact that you dropped first on a few don't mean shit. Tha only person you're clowning is yourself. Every time you've been in a battle w someone close to decent, you've lost.. & that's because you're trash. There's no way around that. So you can sit here in this thread & act all high n mighty all you want, but at tha end of it all you'll STILL B TRASH lolz.

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 10:32 PM
You have close to 400 WHACK ASS BATTLES, & tha majority ARE snipes.. so tha fact that you dropped first on a few don't mean shit. Tha only person you're clowning is yourself. Every time you've been in a battle w someone close to decent, you've lost.. & that's because you're trash. There's no way around that. So you can sit here in this thread & act all high n mighty all you want, but at tha end of it all you'll STILL B TRASH lolz.

once again all talk no action. next time be careful with your use of words, when u state ALL my battles are snipes in Capital letters trying to prove a point make sure u do some homework. see how you look like a back peddling fool on stage? ok let see... in the above u said out of my 400 battles, every time I been in a battle with someone close to decent I lost? now before I clown ur ass Imma give u the opportunity to do some home work. I battled and beat cats in your crew before. start back peddling and start adjusting those words again lil man. LOL

B U R D E N
01-19-2015, 10:52 PM
SMFH. you b gettin waaay to into this shii.

If you've ever beat anyone decent it was because of poor votes or they jus didn't show up to tha battle. & that facts, because like I said.. you're TRASH. Since your first battle on LB to now.. TRASH. & I doubt that'll ever change. I've made ah point here, you're jus dumb asf & ain't seeing it cause you're too busy hyping yourself up. & Back peddling? explain that one lolz ain't none of that happening.

Since you THINK you're clowning me tho.. I'ma make u look even worse than I already have.

You have more battles than I do, by far.. yet I'm sittin here like WHO TF IS THIS CLOWN! While people know tha name MV. Ain't no vet or anything but I have WAY more worthy battles & wins over people who would shit all over you. Ukno what tho, I'm done lolz you can think what you want but you'll always b ah attention seeking, below average battler who talks way too much & gets nowhere w it. :high:

Now, go snipe some wins.. cause w this post tha threads done.

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 11:00 PM
^told u I'll clown you. next time do some homework before u talk shit. good thing u step down cus it could've been worse. the more u type shit the more of an idiot I make of u. u can't win against me. ur leaders could have told u that.

B U R D E N
01-19-2015, 11:09 PM
You really want a battle? then type up 8 & lemme know when you're done.

It ain't shii to me.

One more thing tho. If I've beat people who easily beat you, then how is it that you'll body me?

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Don't come back w some dumb ass comment tho, cause I'm out of this bitch.

Jus get 8 ready, you fuckin clown.

Snoopy316
01-19-2015, 11:13 PM
LOL wow! this kid like to jump into conclusion and make assumption doesn't he. firstly who tha fuck are u to request a battle with me. U see Manfaggot hattan? he's on the list first, ur not a mod, what makes u think ur worthy of my time? secondly I was referring to you can't win talking in forums against me, ur leaders EtH and the other guy who I forgot his name could have told u that. third I though u was done? why u back here reading what I gotta say? u must be a tight up loser. now before I embarrass you further. do what you said u would do and leave. or keep talking shit and I clown u every time.

u've been here since 2010 and I've tripled ur record kid.

B U R D E N
01-19-2015, 11:56 PM
Oh what's that? 'all talk no action' ?

AHAHAHA, what ah fuckin joke! keep on 'back peddlin' homie..

You b makin this shii too easy, I got ah stick around.:D

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Foreal tho, after all tha bs you can either accept tha 8 or go out lookin like a fuckin punk.

Snoopy316
01-20-2015, 12:31 AM
^when u become top 100 all time then come speak to me. right now keep surrounding urself with a bunch of so call dope cats who drop 1 battle a month where they spend all their weekends and weeknights perfecting and keep self promoting that ur dope

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

MadTurd's record 186 won/ 105 lost. started Feb 2010 always active (no life outside of LB)
vs
Snoopy's Record 326 Won/ 44 lost started May 2012 (part active)

statistic saidz it all.

B U R D E N
01-20-2015, 12:43 AM
Exactly as I thought.. you's bitch made.

B talkin MAAAD shii till I bring up a battle. Y you keep bringin up that whack ass record of yours tho? all it proves is you like to take ez wins on some sucka shii.

Man tha fuck up & back up everything you been talkin, hoe. Or sit down & play your position. & ask anyone who has a name on this bitch, I haven't always been active.

You finally spoke some truth tho, statistics do say it all. & it shows you're sniping your way up tha ranking.

Snoopy316
01-20-2015, 12:58 AM
lol so what if I snipe again? explain

B U R D E N
01-20-2015, 01:01 AM
Oh shii, my bad.. didn't realize you were busy duckin a name change battle.

Fuckin clown.

You b showing A LOT of bitch ways..

Snoopy316
01-20-2015, 01:11 AM
^ ur good, how tha fuck did I end up talkin to a retard for 3 pages when it was a battle about someone else? why are u even here again? LOL most importantly do I even know ur dumbass before? why talking shit when ur wack and it shows it on ur record that ur below my waist, midget.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

and dumbass said he's leaving like 3 pages ago, guess what? still here the clown. lol looks like he loves getting put on the pedestal

B U R D E N
01-20-2015, 01:13 AM
LMAO.

what's goin on lil Snoop? u finally realizing you've bodied yourself in this thread? I mean at first, there was confidence in your posts...

Now, you jus lookin real sad. Guess that 'clowning' didn't go as planned huh

Stay in your lane, bitch. Or type 8 n get merked.

SHARK BOY_
01-20-2015, 03:55 AM

Sorry what was that?...That's me going first and winning 100%. Fall back little kid if you don't know the shit.

Who that fuck is you faggot? Do I know you? Do I owe you something faggot? Fuck outta Here bitch I'd snap ya fucking neck With ya 30 year old battle fucks with that? You just a old bum* that begins his sentence with"back in the days... ...."

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Name change challenge to SHARK BOY issued (practically Snoopy since he'll obviously write Shark Boy's lines for him).

Hey aren't you that old bum who's been here a decade who turned from battler to corny funny troll? Hey Snoopy316 may be you should join up AC'S bruh I mean ETH probably has a thread on being a troll i mean he did make lockhart the bitch he is today.Fuck ya name change battle faggot idgaf.go play that with your mom.I was suppose to battle superguy you can write for him bitch.

Snoopy316
01-20-2015, 04:14 AM
LMAO.

what's goin on lil Snoop? u finally realizing you've bodied yourself in this thread? I mean at first, there was confidence in your posts...

Now, you jus lookin real sad. Guess that 'clowing' didn't go as planned huh

Stay in your lane, bitch. Or type 8 n get merked.

Not mocking or anything but only thing I understood was the last line about stay on my lane or type 8 n get merk. What the fuck u on about with the rest? My post? Confidence? Wha? Speak English dude. Also do u mean clowning not clowing?

Lol this faggot mentioned about being "liked" in here earlier as well.... What is this? A popularity contest? Lmao Can someone tell this kid he's on LB not FB. I ain't seeing no "like" button to push here. Maybe u got confused with ur girlie website. U on the wrong lane now dawg. Go make friends on FB. This ain't the place for woosies.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Who that fuck is you faggot? Do I know you? Do I owe you something faggot? Fuck outta Here bitch I'd snap ya fucking neck With ya 30 year old battle fucks with that? You just a old bum* that begins his sentence with"back in the days... ...."

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Hey aren't you that old bum who's been here a decade who turned from battler to corny funny troll? Hey Snoopy316 may be you should join up AC'S bruh I mean ETH probably has a thread on being a troll i mean he did make lockhart the bitch he is today.Fuck ya name change battle faggot idgaf.go play that with your mom.I was suppose to battle superguy you can write for him bitch.

I guess Manhattan got to ur post too. He's on a role now. Very mentally challenged talking as a third person now. He's going mad soon. Lmao

Hubert Cumberdale
01-20-2015, 11:28 AM
Why you ducking though SHARK?

J u s T C
01-20-2015, 01:41 PM
yeah chicken/ duck/ goose, they all have one thing in common. they're all scared when u approach them.

Urrrm Geese don't get scared they hiss and run at you.

sharkboy, are you snoopy in disguise?

Other than that, thanks for the toilet read guys.

Snoopy316
01-20-2015, 03:04 PM
^ when's this lil clown who's been following me around seeking attention realized no body cares about what he writes? Lol ignored

B U R D E N
01-20-2015, 03:55 PM
Your last post that was directed towards me was a COMPLETE fail Snoopy316

You need to jus stick to sniping, it seems to b tha only thing you're good at.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Like I said tho, get to typing 8 n get merked.

Snoopy316
01-20-2015, 04:35 PM
Your last post that was directed towards me was a COMPLETE fail Snoopy316

You need to jus stick to sniping, it seems to b tha only thing you're good at

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Like I said tho, get to typing 8 n get merked.

Dude, if u want a battle all u had to do was ask nicely. U think all this wack flips gonna score a battle with me? Lol. Sit down man. Records don't lie. I almost tripled your ranking, almost tripled ur winnings. U already lost kid.

With a leader and founder of your crew being so wack hacking into people's account and got his name changed to a finger puppet (because we all know he loves it so much up the ass with a finger) Hubert Cumberdale to confirm... why u still standing tall for? Lmao sit yo ass down mah nigga! Ur leader disgraced u already. Lmao

Hubert Cumberdale
01-20-2015, 04:47 PM
Urrrm Geese don't get scared they hiss and run at you.

If there's ever a story behind a statement....

IamTheDanger
01-20-2015, 08:48 PM
this thread is so funny

B U R D E N
01-20-2015, 09:35 PM
This fool's dumb asf fo thinking his record's something to brag about, when really it's just proof that he's ah whack ass mu fucker who likes to snipe. If his head wasn't up his ass, he'd realize that. He'd also realize that records don't mean shii, but instead he's holding onto it like it's a damn Championship ring or something.

SMFH. if you're sooo damn confident in your rec. tho, then type somethin up lil man & I'll show you that you ain't shii. Snoopy316 I mean foreal.. all your shit talk already back fired.. so you might as well accept tha battle.. considering you have A LOT to prove. OR you can keep killin yourself in this thread while you b duckin, & I'll keep clowning every post you make.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

& every member in AC would body you, so Ion' Y ya tryna take shots at tha crew. Must b starving for attention.

Snoopy316
01-20-2015, 11:25 PM
This fool's dumb asf fo thinking his record's something to brag about, when really it's just proof that he's ah whack ass mu fucker who likes to snipe. If his head wasn't up his ass, he'd realize that. He'd also realize that records don't mean shii, but instead he's holding onto it like it's a damn Championship ring or something.

SMFH. if you're sooo damn confident in your rec. tho, then type somethin up lil man & I'll show you that you ain't shii. Snoopy316 I mean foreal.. all your shit talk already back fired.. so you might as well accept tha battle.. considering you have A LOT to prove. OR you can keep killin yourself in this thread while you b duckin, & I'll keep clowning every post you make.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

& every member in AC would body you, so Ion' Y ya tryna take shots at tha crew. Must b starving for attention.

U stupid clinging clown, type 8 type 8 type 8 is all I hear from this attention whore.

read this again

^ LOL fuck this kid keeps clinging onto me. stop following me around bitch. I said u ain't worth my time already. are u the new Row? lol fuck outta here. ur leader already gave u a bad name man. he's a troll and a lame hacker.

I ain't got time to type that out again for u

Lockhart
01-20-2015, 11:57 PM
Bruh, you're sounding maaaaaaad desperate to avoid an ass-kicking from Mad right now.

Snoopy316
01-21-2015, 12:18 AM
^ since when did leader cheer for cappos? LOL oh that's right ur cheer leader LOL

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

I guess ur wack member didn't know about our 3-1 record huh? u should educate them youngies, Casper.

B U R D E N
01-21-2015, 12:22 AM
You obviously think you're one of LB's best, & don't try saying otherwise cause there's PLENTY of statements in this mu fucker from you that prove it.

Buuut, you too scared to battle someone who ain't ah noob & that shii's weak. It's aiight tho, jus know after all of this bs.. tha only thing you'll b known for is being ah bitch.

Lockhart, I got you on that 16 fams. I ain't forget just been slackin & got caught up clowning this lame mu fucker. lolz half my verse b done tho so it'll b sent tomorrow.

Snoopy316
01-21-2015, 12:24 AM
pffft all that talk and he still needed to send 16 to someone else, get one battle out at a time dumbass. If you can beat lockart twice then ur qualify to face me. I had two battles over him. play catch up kid.

Lockhart
01-21-2015, 12:30 AM
pffft all that talk and he still needed to send 16 to someone else, get one battle out at a time dumbass. If you can beat lockart twice then ur qualify to face me. I had two battles over him. play catch up kid.

:clap: You couldn't get close to one now.

B U R D E N
01-21-2015, 12:39 AM
HAHAHAHA, what a fuckin joke! U need to quit living in tha past, you'd get bodied by either of us. & I had a battle set up w Lock before I even entered this thread, but battling you would have been easy. So I wasn't trippin about writing for you at tha same time.

Who tha fuck r you tryna fool tho ?? '' If you can beat lockhart twice then u qualify to face me. ''

Mu fucker you don't qualify for shiii!!! Half this site would easily run through you, & I mean w ez. Just admit it, you're ah fuckin pussy hiding behind this thread.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Awh shii, I forgot.. I'm dealing w ah dumb ass.

Here, lemme spell it out so you can understand.

You're a F U C K I N P U S S Y.

Snoopy316
01-21-2015, 02:59 AM
Lol actions speaks louder than words. I never said Im top tier. Ur despatate wack ass keeps begging me for a battle but when I told u to prove if ur worthy u go around in circles with excuses. Hurry the fuck up and submit ur wack 16 to ur wack leader who I 3-1. Then post a link here for me to review. I tell ur wack ass what, if u beat him once then it's on. Me and u. Otherwise ur just acting out everything ur saying about me. Lmao. Weak ass clown keeps getting merk n keeps coming back for more. Lol

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

:clap: You couldn't get close to one now.

Is that implying something? gay as fuck. U are right onmy faggot like to get close to u lol. So I will keep my distance.

Real talk though. If u want a rematch to put the score board to 3-2 so u won't look as bad then just ask. At the moment it will always be 3-1. Doesn't matter if it's the past "according to Manhattan" lmao

B U R D E N
01-21-2015, 09:33 AM
Y you scared to battle tho?

Snoopy316
01-21-2015, 10:35 PM
^have u sent locktard the 16 yet fool? if not turn ur weak ass around and start writing for him. work hard. ur not only competing to beat him but ur competing to challenge the god.

B U R D E N
01-21-2015, 11:30 PM
Y you scared to battle tho?

F U C K I N P U S S Y

Snoopy316
01-22-2015, 12:56 AM
turn around and get busy kid.... and how is telling ur weak ass to proof ur worthy = me scared? lmao, ur wack and ur below my rank regardless of what you say. proof ur worthy. don't say I ain't giving u the op.

B U R D E N
01-22-2015, 01:34 AM
turn around and get busy kid.... and how is telling ur weak ass to proof ur worthy = me scared? lmao, ur wack and ur below my rank regardless of what you say. proof ur worthy. don't say I ain't giving u the op.

Pussy.

Snoopy316
01-22-2015, 05:34 AM
^ butthurt bitch can't get a battle now chucking it lol