PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Ideas

Row
11-26-2014, 06:54 PM
If yall dont know, im helping the exclusive section so do yall have any new ideas?

so far i'm thinking one annual tourney for exclusive members who qualify top of the month (32-16) for a permanent title. that'll draw people to that arena

NOBLE
12-02-2014, 11:53 PM
It may draw people to the arena for just that one month of the annual tourney.

Row
12-03-2014, 12:15 AM
It may draw people to the arena for just that one month of the annual tourney.

yea i figure we can start there at least, and use the battle cards (exclusive text king and tag team) to introduce it.

when do you think is an appropriate time to give the battle card a go ?

NOBLE
12-03-2014, 10:11 PM
yea i figure we can start there at least, and use the battle cards (exclusive text king and tag team) to introduce it.

when do you think is an appropriate time to give the battle card a go ?

I would do the Text Exclusive events in an off month of the text tourney schedule. Same with audio. I would also not have both the Exclusive King and Tag Team in the same month. If you do it that way, that's 4 months of the year that's spread out. They get a title that's transferable, but they get to keep it for a whole year.

NOBLE
12-03-2014, 10:18 PM
You could have the Exclusive Text King in February and the Exclusive Tag in October. Check with the audio tourney schedule and schedule those events accordingly so that they don't occur at the same time as the regular tourneys. We can also post whatever schedule you come up with in the tournament sections to let people know ahead of time.

Row
12-04-2014, 12:42 AM
Okay got ya NOBLE

now the Exclusive text/audio/tag will all be battle cards, hence it'd be taken place in the forums. What about that annual tourney only for those who racked up enough battles in the exclusive section to qualify? Can we still do that? if so, ill check the tournament schedule to see when it's most appropriate

Row
12-15-2014, 05:29 PM
bump NOBLE Pugz